Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's going to miss Leo so much. Not Freddie then no? Obviously couldn't give a tit about leaving him for weeks. Freddie is probably relieved. He'll get to bond with his little brother and not have a phone shoved into his face constantly because although Sophie is also an influencer, I don't think she's as bad as Jake is in terms of thrusting her phone into her kids' faces.

Also, there is no way Leo is advanced. Why do these women lie to him like this other than to hope they're noticed?

And they have marks all over their settee from Leo? Well duh. He is a baby. Most people clean their settee when it gets grubby because of children. They don't just leave the stains and then film them. Common sense dictates that you don't have a fabric settee when you have kids anyway. As for the coke stain on the carpet, who leaves coke to stain like that? And who leaves a glass of pop within the reach of a baby????

Brains in his pants clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooh morning Jake, finally got caught up on tattle have ya 👍 mentioned about how they don't do messy play with the bairn because of the mess marring their show home look, and he gives us a tour of all of the stains and says about how having a kid means your house is never clean and tidy. How about jake, instead of filming it all, get some stain remover (washing up liquid is fab for stains) and give it a wipe up yeah?

Reactions: 15
It wouldn’t surprise me if Leo actually came on leaps and bounds with Jake not there. He will be able to look at things for real instead of on a phone screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've been a long time lurker but venturing in to post this, I've been blocked this morning for commenting on his stories to say that his friend really didn't want to be filmed. He really can't read the room at all can he? Everyone else there just seemed like they were enjoying a night with friends and he had to have his camera front and central and nearly down their throats at times. It makes me so uncomfortable how he persists in filming people EVERYWHERE he goes even when they are clearly uncomfortable, but too polite to tell him to do one. Like with the wedding planner in Ibiza, he could really have damaged her business and reputation by going on and on and on about her being late to pick them up. Then dressing it up as bantz and lolz and excusing it as being fine because they were old schoolmates or something irrelevant.

And having his own song on too...... Words actually escape me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also…why is STILL sticking Sophie’s dressing gown on, when she has asked him not to? What a dick move!

Reactions: 6
I've been a long time lurker but venturing in to post this, I've been blocked this morning for commenting on his stories to say that his friend really didn't want to be filmed. He really can't read the room at all can he? Everyone else there just seemed like they were enjoying a night with friends and he had to have his camera front and central and nearly down their throats at times. It makes me so uncomfortable how he persists in filming people EVERYWHERE he goes even when they are clearly uncomfortable, but too polite to tell him to do one. Like with the wedding planner in Ibiza, he could really have damaged her business and reputation by going on and on and on about her being late to pick them up. Then dressing it up as bantz and lolz and excusing it as being fine because they were old schoolmates or something irrelevant.

And having his own song on too...... Words actually escape me
Welcome 😊

Reactions: 8
You would get that with kids though wouldn’t you? He doesn’t seem to have heard of carpet / upholstery cleaners though!
You defo get that with kids but you would clean them at the time. As u say you get carpet/upholstery cleaner. He didn't give the impression that they were from today so if d stains might be harder to remove

Reactions: 7
LOL I’d suggest a refresher course then.

Yeh because he was FORCED to go out on the piss and not spend his last evening with his content..sorry I mean family *
Ffs he’s such a fuckin tampon , he thinks saying this will make his followers cum in their knickers, what utter narc 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
The ‘bro’ gives it away. Jake’s new favourite word
yeh I clocked that one. It’s clearly written by a man hence all the bro and mate crap!! But would a man really feel the need to clarify that He thinks Turkey teeth and mum of the year are “Glamorous” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You would get that with kids though wouldn’t you? He doesn’t seem to have heard of carpet / upholstery cleaners though!
He doesn’t want to clean it, he’s hinting for a new sofa to be #gifted🙄😡

Edited to add - Why does he keep going on about how amazing it is the amount of views their shite videos have had🙄 Not one of them have had more than 20k likes🤣 All they views & no likes Jake, take the bleeping hint, you’re a bleep & no one likes you🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He doesn’t want to clean it, he’s hinting for a new sofa to be #gifted🙄😡

Edited to add - Why does he keep going on about how amazing it is the amount of views their shite videos have had🙄 Not one of them have had more than 20k likes🤣 All they views & no likes Jake, take the bleeping hint, you’re a bleep & no one likes you🤣🤣
Wasn't that one gifted to them in the first place? Probably why he's not arsed about it. Absolutely rotten. Maybe if he spent less time in bed he'd be able to do some housework 🤔. How's he going to cope when he's on stage when the panto starts up?wont be able to be on his insta 24/7

Reactions: 9
I have two children and never once left sick stains or any other stains like that. On the beg for someone to clean his carpets and upholstery. Or a new sofa. He’s so transparent.

I’ve not watched him it read his thread for a while as he is the biggest ick going. Thought I’d have a quick nosey and he’s still a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
House proud people... That's the funniest thing he's ever said. If they were houseproud those stains wouldn't be there. They were dried so had been there a while. They're dirty lazy buggers both em!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.