Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah without a doubt he's been up reading this, cue the gummies and snake oil making an appearance!he's really pissed off with what he's reading,but funnily enough he can't move on himself can he 😂 he's got to make 20 passive aggressive stories about it, absolute tool
“Someone has asked if I’ve brought my gummies with me “
Lying bastard !! Who would ask that?! Actually no I take that back after Lyndsey’s comment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I keep thinking how has he got my details has to be from them he admits that I made a complaint so they must have given him my details or he’s read what I’ve put and taken it upon himself to contact me either way if they didn’t give my details and he’s read my complain and taken it and just messaged me then it’s unprofessional and I’m sure he will have been told not to do that 👎🏻
Imagine if a shop worker had a complaint about them and then just messaged the complainant, they'd be sacked for certain.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve taken it further I’ve emailed the theatre and told them they broke rules .
im absolutely taking this further and if he even thinks about putting my details on his insta saying I’m trolling then I will sue every bit as evidence . It’s unacceptable behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"please try and spread love, happiness and positivity" says Jake less than 24 hours after ripping into Naughty Boy.

I honestly can't see him lasting the full stint in this panto. He's been there three days and there are already problems - him being a peeping Tom, complaints about him to management, sending unsolicited messages to concerned members of the public who complained about it, generally annoying the duck out of everyone around him.

His days are numbered in Lincoln I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I keep thinking how has he got my details has to be from them he admits that I made a complaint so they must have given him my details or he’s read what I’ve put and taken it upon himself to contact me either way if they didn’t give my details and he’s read my complain and taken it and just messaged me then it’s unprofessional and I’m sure he will have been told not to do that 👎🏻
The fact is it’s a joke that influencers don’t think they have to behave professionally. They make money from their brand so are a business

The theatre is also a business. If you made a complaint about Karen at Tesco and then she contacted you on your personal social media she would be in serious trouble.

Data protection has been broken and Jake with that information could have easily sent masses of people to troll you which could lead to goodness knows what. (I know he didn’t but they weren’t to know what he’d do) The theatre are bang out of order here

• Heart
Reactions: 18
im absolutely taking this further and if he even thinks about putting my details on his insta saying I’m trolling then I will sue every bit as evidence . It’s unacceptable behaviour.
Lock your insta down because there is a 98% chance that he will post you. bleep that he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I filmed a man on the toilet who I work with and was creeping around the men’s loo I would be called in and sacked on the spot
If I put it on insta I would be in serious trouble .
If I made a complaint in Asda about a staff member acting inappropriately the manager would call them in the office but they would never give them my details

If the staff member then went and messaged the persona making the complaint they would be in serious trouble . So how is this any different?

me making a complaint is not me spreading nasty messages . He needs to realise a complaint at work is a complaint not intending to be nasty .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So has he messaged your on Instagram? Is that how you complained to the theatre?

You know if he gets sacked from the Panto it’s all going to be the trolls fault 🙄

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion #8 Jake thinks he's a boxer but he's really a doxxer

• Heart
I inboxed the theatre on Instagram a complaint . They ignored me and still are but clearly have spoken to Jake about it . He’s then messaged me . So either they shown him the complaint and he’s decided to google my name on insta or they have told him my name either way it’s unprofessional. I’ve emailed this time as I’m really not happy and asked to take this further and higher than whoever is in charge of that page

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jake Quickenden #8 Jake is getting a little bitter after filming a colleague on the shitter

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that I’m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks it’s acceptable to send me these messages?
Is this not a breach of GDPR? Sharing your details with Jake then he’s used your personal data to contact you outside of the role in which he’s contracted to perform? I’d be making another complaint to the theatre and also to the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://www.gov.uk/data-protection/make-a-complaint

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t even care if Jake reads this

I made a complaint about Jake and his behaviour filming his co workers in the toilets . The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that I’m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks it’s acceptable to send me these messages ?

jake I don’t give a tit if you read these . You need a reality check in no way was I a spreading nasty messages . You filmed your co workers on the toilet and she looked extremely uncomfortable with that . You need to understand boundaries and stop calling out those who don’t agree with you in no way have I sent nasty messages !!

1 they ain’t your friends they are co workers
2 if I filmed a co worker on the toilet and was creeping around the gents I would be instantly sacked !!
3 stop making stories on insta about it asking if it’s ok to film just because your rattled
4 share my details on your social media and try come at me and I swear I will have you done for slander

learn when to know boundaries….
I am genuinely so shocked by this! It is absolutely appalling they gave your information to him! Good on you for reporting and escalating this. Just because he thinks he's 'famous' he can get away with everything and anything that in reality is disgustingly inappropriate!

It's not about spreading positivity and love Jake, it's about the basic common decency of allowing people to have privacy

Reactions: 22
I don’t even care if Jake reads this

I made a complaint about Jake and his behaviour filming his co workers in the toilets . The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that I’m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks it’s acceptable to send me these messages ?

jake I don’t give a tit if you read these . You need a reality check in no way was I a spreading nasty messages . You filmed your co workers on the toilet and she looked extremely uncomfortable with that . You need to understand boundaries and stop calling out those who don’t agree with you in no way have I sent nasty messages !!

1 they ain’t your friends they are co workers
2 if I filmed a co worker on the toilet and was creeping around the gents I would be instantly sacked !!
3 stop making stories on insta about it asking if it’s ok to film just because your rattled
4 share my details on your social media and try come at me and I swear I will have you done for slander

learn when to know boundaries….
OMFG!!! I can’t believe what I’ve just read😱 Why would they think it was acceptable to pass on your details for him to private message you, calling you out😡 If you make a complaint, it should be looked into & dealt with, not them all having a good laugh at your expense🤬 I would defo be taking it further!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

This is absolutely disgusting!! That complaint and you’re details should not of been made public knowledge I’m actually really shocked.

The fact that he thinks he can message you shows what a nasty vile bleep he is! I mean I know he’s brain- dead but even he must know that he is betraying whoever leaked you’re info and that it wouldn’t go down well for them ?!

You need to send them a screen of his messages (they will tit themselves) as I bet they didn’t realise that he’d actually have the nerve to message you.
They have broken the data protection act and he /them will get fucked for this as I bet they told him in confidence (maybe he’s obtained you’re details from a 3rd party?

All of us on here thought exactly the same about him filming that girl on the toilet and although you can hear her nervously laughing it’s also clear that she tells him to go away/stop!!

Was the person you messaged officially affiliated with the theatre ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m so shocked at this whole thing. Jake needs to realise that this panto is a business and he was unprofessional and the panto have dealt with this completely wrong. I hope it bites them both on the arse!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
I can’t seem to understand How he got my details they must have told him .
He also sent me that message early this morning so they must have told him about it this morning . It was 7 ish he sent that message so if they did tell him he’s literally jumped on me from them telling him

so unprofessional

This is absolutely disgusting!! That complaint and you’re details should not of been made public knowledge I’m actually really shocked.

The fact that he thinks he can message you shows what a nasty vile bleep he is! I mean I know he’s brain- dead but even he must know that he is betraying whoever leaked you’re info and that it wouldn’t go down well for them ?!

You need to send them a screen of his messages (they will tit themselves) as I bet they didn’t realise that he’d actually have the nerve to message you.
They have broken the data protection act and he /them will get fucked for this as I bet they told him in confidence (maybe he’s obtained you’re details from a 3rd party?

All of us on here thought exactly the same about him filming that girl on the toilet and although you can hear her nervously laughing it’s also clear that she tells him to go away/stop!!

Was the person you messaged officially affiliated with the theatre ?
I messaged ntr lincoln theatre page . They didn’t reply but must have spoke to him because all he has done is moan on his insta and message me . Either way he should never have been given my details xx

• Heart
I can’t seem to understand How he got my details they must have told him .
He also sent me that message early this morning so they must have told him about it this morning . It was 7 ish he sent that message so if they did tell him he’s literally jumped on me from them telling him

so unprofessional
No wonder he had his arse in his hand this morning. He MUST have had some kind of warning or been advised as to his behaviour. Creeping up and filming a woman through a glass toilet door whilst loudly speculating what bodily function she was performing is indefensible. They MUST have had to address it with him. There was video evidence on his own Insta, it wasn't speculation. Might have been as casual as "We know you meant no harm but you really shouldn't do this, ok?" But he will definitely been "advised" about this which is why he's SO pissed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No wonder he had his arse in his hand this morning. He MUST have had some kind of warning or been advised as to his behaviour. Creeping up and filming a woman through a glass toilet door whilst loudly speculating what bodily function she was performing is indefensible. They MUST have had to address it with him. There was video evidence on his own Insta, it wasn't speculation. Might have been as casual as "We know you meant no harm but you really shouldn't do this, ok?" But he will definitely been "advised" about this which is why he's SO pissed off.
Exactly this. Jake isn’t used to being told no. The theatre have obviously said something and he’s done the stories this morning all bitter, put his CO-WORKERS (not friends) on the spot saying you are fine aren’t you with me filming (hardly going to say no when he’s filming them whilst checking and have to live with him for weeks are they)

Look how he behaved when his mum was nearly in tears because of his ‘fun and banter’

did he apologise? No
He made his mum film another story saying she took it the wrong way and it was all just banter. Bully

Reactions: 21

New thread ladies😘 because I have a feeling this thread is going to be busy, busy😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.