Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“As a dad you should be doing loads of stuff” - what like lying in bed watching TV all day and shoving a phone in your baby’s face constantly? duck I better tell my husband he’s doing it wrong

That girl he’s filming with her cocktail thinks he’s twit. She was covering her face because she didn’t want to be filmed yet Turkey Teeth twit still carries on and takes the piss out of her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So instead of spending quality time with his fiancée & kid(s) before he goes away for 8 weeks, he chooses to go out to sheesh with his mates & their partners🙄 Their relationship isn’t healthy at all, I’d bet money on it. You can tell he’s went out because Soph was out last night, I hate people that do that!! He’s so petty & that kind of behaviour is so wrong😳 You would only do that if Sophie was going too🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Haven’t posted in ages, my god what a mess Jakes life is.. how rude is he shoving his camera in that girls face who obviously didn’t want to be filmed, but putting a hand in front of your face isn’t enough of a hint for Jake clearly. So bloody rude!! Is it just me or when he’s around any other girls he pays them such an unnecessary amount of attention, almost like flirting with them, just seems so weird to me. Bet him and Sophie argue constantly and can’t wait to get away from each other like they have been last couple of nights

Reactions: 15
Haven’t posted in ages, my god what a mess Jakes life is.. how rude is he shoving his camera in that girls face who obviously didn’t want to be filmed, but putting a hand in front of your face isn’t enough of a hint for Jake clearly. So bloody rude!! Is it just me or when he’s around any other girls he pays them such an unnecessary amount of attention, almost like flirting with them, just seems so weird to me. Bet him and Sophie argue constantly and can’t wait to get away from each other like they have been last couple of nights
I thought he was incredibly flirty like a giggling school boy around the lady who plays Belle the other day

Reactions: 13
I thought he was incredibly flirty like a giggling school boy around the lady who plays Belle the other day
If my partner acted how Jake does around other women I’d seriously be questioning our relationship. Even when they went wedding venue hunting he was soo flirty with the girl who was showing them around the venues, he said he knew her from school, and all in front of Sophie, bet she felt so embarrassed. Jake just can’t help but be centre of attention at all times, he’s a total pest.

Reactions: 16
He’s the same every year with all the girls in Panto🙄 He’s an absolute creep🤢 Even with the people they meet on holiday, he’s always overfamiliar with the gf’s, he probably makes Sophie feel like tit & explains it away as banter😤

2C111E87-7A83-4C9C-849B-D64C974769D2.jpeg

Leanne needs to remove herself from Jake’s arse🤮 I really don’t know what they’re hoping he’ll do if they spout this constant tit, he’s not going to shag you😂 or maybe he would🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s the same every year with all the girls in Panto🙄 He’s an absolute creep🤢 Even with the people they meet on holiday, he’s always overfamiliar with the gf’s, he probably makes Sophie feel like tit & explains it away as banter😤

View attachment 878829
Leanne needs to remove herself from Jake’s arse🤮 I really don’t know what they’re hoping he’ll do if they spout this constant tit, he’s not going to shag you😂 or maybe he would🙄
Leanne either reads here or shes one of his other names because there is absolutely no way that, that child is advanced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you think Jake cheats on Sophie?

I ask because there’s been a couple of nights out he’s been on where we get a running commentary (which I understand because he is an INFLUENCER) but then it stops at a certain point. Jake likes to share everything with us so why not the rest of the night unless he’s up to something 🤔

Reactions: 11

View attachment 878829
LOL I’d suggest a refresher course then.

Yeh because he was FORCED to go out on the piss and not spend his last evening with his content..sorry I mean family *

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

I ask because there’s been a couple of nights out he’s been on where we get a running commentary (which I understand because he is an INFLUENCER) but then it stops at a certain point. Jake likes to share everything with us so why not the rest of the night unless he’s up to something 🤔
Probably just because he’s a wanker when not pissed so an even bigger one when pissed and doesn’t want his mask to slip

Reactions: 11
They must keep the heating well turned up in the house as he's never dressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

probably but I think he just gets wasted so can’t operate his phone. I’ve always suspected he was in the closet tbf and there were a few rumours some years back so …..

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the bit where he showed his phone with his song on it or did I imagine it? 🤔

• Haha
Who the duck posts 12 stories in the space of 20 minutes? He really needs help. Why can’t he just play and interact with his son without filming it and posting it?

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the bit where he showed his phone with his song on it or did I imagine it? 🤔
Yes it’s still on there, the clip where sheeshchigwell Is tagged x

Can’t help but notice he has no corner protectors on that coffee table, Leo is crawling and pulling himself up on things now Jake sort it out. Yes Jake your house will never be tidy with a baby especially when all you do is sit on your phone, clean the snot off your sofa you tit

• Haha
He knows a
Yes it’s still on there, the clip where sheeshchigwell Is tagged x

Can’t help but notice he has no corner protectors on that coffee table, Leo is crawling and pulling himself up on things now Jake sort it out. Yes Jake your house will never be tidy with a baby especially when all you do is sit on your phone, clean the snot off your sofa you gong.
He knows about the corner protectors as he said he’d ordered some.

I think he is going to annoy Sophie more when he’s away as he’s going to be constantly wanting to FaceTime Leo isn’t he. Bet Sophie can’t wait for some peace

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.