Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knew what he was signing up for with this panto and not being with the family. I can’t cope with his self centre poor me. No one is holding a gun to his head, past 2 years has been hard for the theatre’s/ pantos so there must have been loads of entertainers wanting these kinda gigs.

However I can’t work out if it’s Jake being work shy and lazy, or it’s Sophie that doesn’t want him to be away so he is doing all this insta crap for her. As let’s face it - he loves a crowd and being centre of attention
I think he’s doing all this ‘insta crap’ for himself. Desperate for attention and his sad minions to tell him what a good dad and provider he is. Honestly some of the comments from his followers are vomit inducing. Jake will always be number 1 in his life and he’ll always put his need for fame and insta engagement before anyone and that includes Leo.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What happens with a pantomime, do you get a day off in the week? If so I’m sure they will be meeting up and he’s being dramatic for content, it’s hardly a flight away 🙄

Reactions: 7
These people are such morons, the top and bottom comments kill me. Did Jake have a personality before morphing into the only dad in the world?
D10335B9-CDFA-47CB-B4D8-073DF9434039.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
His minions are pathetic aren they? I think he has an unhealthy attatchment to that kid it's not normal . Knacka

Reactions: 16
These people are such morons, the top and bottom comments kill me. Did Jake have a personality before morphing into the only dad in the world? View attachment 881069
Wtf is wrong with these people😱 Ashleigh he isn’t going off to war🙄 He’s going to act like a head a 3 hour drive away! They really feed into his ego that he’s the only father on the planet that “works” (I use that term very loosely) to provide for his children😐 He wouldn’t know a hard days graft even if it came up & knocked his turkey teeth out🙄 I often wonder what these people do for a living, what their husbands/partners do if they put this bleep on a pedestal🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He knew what he was signing up for with this panto and not being with the family. I can’t cope with his self centre poor me. No one is holding a gun to his head, past 2 years has been hard for the theatre’s/ pantos so there must have been loads of entertainers wanting these kinda gigs.

However I can’t work out if it’s Jake being work shy and lazy, or it’s Sophie that doesn’t want him to be away so he is doing all this insta crap for her. As let’s face it - he loves a crowd and being centre of attention
Must be very difficult to cope with his Depression being away for so long !!! Sometimes with my depression I cannot get out of bed !!

Reactions: 6
Must be very difficult to cope with his Depression being away for so long !!! Sometimes with my depression I cannot get out of bed !!
Jake doesn’t have depression? He has anxiety when it suits him and he needs to flog his gummies

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just imagine him filming himself sniffing a vest of Leo’s that the kid has never even worn as he only has greige jumpers on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jake doesn’t have depression? He has anxiety when it suits him and he needs to flog his gummies
Jake moans about getting up to the baby all the time anyway! Rarely plays with him but plenty of time during the day to do his own thing! When he does sit with him Jake films and the TV is always on.

Reactions: 7
Bet ole Turkey teeth didn’t like this and poor holly will soon be joining us here lol
He’s really gonna milk this being away from Leo situation. I’m sure there’s been times where she’s taken him to family’s and not been with Jake so the whole crap he’s posting now just shows he’s playing on it for likes/sympathy.

looks like he’s staying at some woman’s Who
Has something to with the theatre where his panto is playing.

I thought it was really inappropriate that he was saying to that young girl that her mother walks funny because she been pleasuring herself with a house plant!!
Imagine if you were the husband and had put someone up in you’re house and they are saying things like that about you’re wife to you’re young girls?? Wtaf I bet it won’t be long until he’s in a hotel

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if he will be walking round this house half dressed with those girls about and if Sophie will be happy about it if he does!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never posted anything here before, love a good lurk though! But filming the girl through the toilet door just proves how horrendous a human being his is. Literally no boundaries and actually humiliating her if that's legit. I don't even know why I am surprised, he's just the worlds biggest untalented hole

• Wow
Reactions: 25
They're humouring him for now, laughing at his puerile behaviour. But it's early days, I'd imagine they won't be so tolerant and polite after a few weeks of long working days and this twit is constantly filming them during their downtime. I couldn't tolerate an hour in a house with him.

Sophie asking does anyone have any advice for a kid who wakes at 5am thinking it’s morning time… that is morning time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He films constantly when no one else is, and when clearly no-one else wants to be filmed, he's un utter prick and I agree with whoever said it earlier they're tolerating him for now, I give it a week MAX before he's in a hotel 😂

Reactions: 12
He films constantly when no one else is, and when clearly no-one else wants to be filmed, he's un utter prick and I agree with whoever said it earlier they're tolerating him for now, I give it a week MAX before he's in a hotel 😂
I wonder how many of his new colleagues will be making complaints to their bosses about his behaviour and filming them!
Yeah definitely see him moving into a hotel in a weeks time!

Reactions: 15
If the volume of stories from within that house slow down dramatically we'll know that someone has complained. I agree, he'll be in a hotel within a week blaming his anxiety when really his colleagues hate him and demanded his removal.

Reactions: 14
Imagine going to the toilet and someone is outside the door filming you. It’s so incredibly intrusive I would go mad if that was my boyfriend never mind just a work colleague. Any normal job and he’d have been sacked by now

Did you hear his dig to the girl about not winning the voice as well? Utter dick

• Sad
Filming a girl through a glass door while she's in the toilet? He's a bleeping cretin

Reactions: 21
I've never posted anything here before, love a good lurk though! But filming the girl through the toilet door just proves how horrendous a human being his is. Literally no boundaries and actually humiliating her if that's legit. I don't even know why I am surprised, he's just the worlds biggest untalented hole
I reported that. Vile behaviour

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.