Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm liking the blocked club 🤣🤣🤣 it's good company

Can you imagine feeling the need to film saying goodbye to your family when going away ????
what the actual duck is all that about ??? Why is nothing private??,,,

he is embarrassing 😩🙈

I would rather eat my own tit and toe nails than go watch him in panto
Did he actually 😮
I don't know why I'm asking, of course he would

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm liking the blocked club 🤣🤣🤣 it's good company

Did he actually 😮
I don't know why I'm asking, of course he would

You can watch them anonymously on here👍🏼 That’s only if you really want to put yourself through that🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4

You can watch them anonymously on here👍🏼 That’s only if you really want to put yourself through that🤣🤣
Thank you for posting this, I've been exiled to the village of the blocked for a while and didn't know this existed!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did he actually say he’s seeing them in 10 days???? Jesus Jake get a grip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He actually had to edit his post to include the fact that he will miss Sophie and Freddie too after Sophie commented. That says it all for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m A Celeb starting again so of course Jake has to make it about himself. Who cares if he was in the jungle 6 years ago?!! Completely irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm in the blocked club for commenting on Sophie's crap ad. All I put was another ad 🥱 got blocked by the both of them for that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There is a huge ‘blockety block’ club on here.
I’m quite proud to be one of them too🙌
The man is a giant thunder bleep!
Ugly fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I may be reading too much into this but hear me out 😂 That DM he supposedly recieved, I’m fairly certain he sent it himself. The use of the word ‘bro’ and ‘mate’, and if you look at Jake’s captions on his posts, he uses exclamation marks constantly and he seperates his sentences with commas instead of full stops. Kind of like in that message 🤥🧐

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I may be reading too much into this but hear me out 😂 That DM he supposedly recieved, I’m fairly certain he sent it himself. The use of the word ‘bro’ and ‘mate’, and if you look at Jake’s captions on his posts, he uses exclamation marks constantly and he seperates his sentences with commas instead of full stops. Kind of like in that message 🤥🧐
It was the ‘haha’ bit for me too he’s the biggest bellend

Reactions: 13
Defo not reading too much into it, I just checked his posts & you’re bang on😳 Why is he so tragic🤣🤣🤣

Watching his last story, surely one of those girls in the Panto aren’t putting him up when he’s there😱 It looks like someone’s house🤔 There’s no way I could spend 8 minutes in his company, never mind 8 weeks😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He knew what he was signing up for with this panto and not being with the family. I can’t cope with his self centre poor me. No one is holding a gun to his head, past 2 years has been hard for the theatre’s/ pantos so there must have been loads of entertainers wanting these kinda gigs.

However I can’t work out if it’s Jake being work shy and lazy, or it’s Sophie that doesn’t want him to be away so he is doing all this insta crap for her. As let’s face it - he loves a crowd and being centre of attention

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.