Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see the lazy bleep is out of bed before midday for once! Glad little Leo is out and about getting some fresh air. Of course Jake has to get his ā€œcandidā€ photo šŸ¤¢ Could this prick love himself any more?! Also why is Leo constantly wearing Vans when he canā€™t walk yet. They really are a pair of thick cunts
371F5F5D-66A8-4EA4-9D02-C116A4D0A066.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m sorry but ā€¦
imagine waking up and having somebody put a camera in your face
eating breakfast and having a camera in your face

jake needs to learn about personal space . Not just with Leo but with others . I could not have him around me at a friends birthday party or event heā€™s to much . Anything to have a camera in your face . Does he not realise how pathetic he really is and his poor baby canā€™t get a minute away from him , heā€™s delayed because he never leaves the house . I canā€™t see him and Sophie lasting . If I was her Iā€™d run a mile !!

Reactions: 16
Letting the kid lean on the clothes horse
Taking off a Jamaican accent like that isnā€™t offensive
Singing in the kids face like he enjoys it

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
When he stares at the camera while interacting with the baby I just think that must mean he doesnā€™t interact if heā€™s not filming it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nice to see the lazy bleep is out of bed before midday for once! Glad little Leo is out and about getting some fresh air. Of course Jake has to get his ā€œcandidā€ photo šŸ¤¢ Could this prick love himself any more?! Also why is Leo constantly wearing Vans when he canā€™t walk yet. They really are a pair of thick cunts
View attachment 853687
Didnā€™t he do an ick taking the piss out of people who stare off into the distance for photos the other day?
As well as singers who close their eyes when singing.
Jake YOU ARE THE ICK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He and other influencers like him actually boil my piss. I'm a single parent and I have spent the past few days stressing about whether or not I'd be better off claiming universal credit instead of WTC and CTC. I work part time and my work place is 11 miles from where I live so I'm having to factor in school breakfast clubs for next year as well as a change in my work pattern. I spent weeks working out a way that I could work and send my daughter to school without having to rely on my mom as much for childcare and all the while, this lazy bastard (who has a partner so there are 2 of them) lounges in bed moaning that he is "anxious" whilst doing absolutely duck all. Oh wow he's gone out for a walk because he read on here that he never bothers. Well some of us are doing everything we can to work despite the government putting 100 obstacles in our way so why doesn't he get up and walk himself to the bleeping job centre?

Sorry, stressed to the hilt. As you were šŸ˜‚.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shut up Jake. You did put plug caps in then one of your followers told you, you shouldnā€™t. Thatā€™s why you then ā€˜researchedā€™

no sign of the coffee table corners you ordered weeks ago either. Just trying to shut people up pretending they were on order?

Reactions: 10
He just loves tattle doesn't he? I actually think he loves it when Leo is trolled because it keeps him in the limelight

Reactions: 14
He always makes it so obvious when heā€™s been reading here. He did the same thing when the plug covers were mentioned last time šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 853687
He really thinks he's something special, doesn't he. bleeping šŸ›Ž-end...

• Haha
Jake you read here so youā€™ve have lots of feedback and suggestions. The main one being - duck off. So why donā€™t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No I really donā€™t think itā€™s possible that he could love himself anymore then he already does and why the duck is he topless in those ā€œprofessionalā€ pics of him and leo4likes?
Itā€™s really creepy of him. Heā€™s sexualising a picture of himself holding his baby. Thatā€™s the only reason men like him take their top off, to be seen as attractive and alluring but he just looks like a gym wanker who has been used as an etchasketch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No I really donā€™t think itā€™s possible that he could love himself anymore then he already does and why the duck is he topless in those ā€œprofessionalā€ pics of him and leo4likes?
Leo4likes!!!!!brilliant šŸ˜‚

• Haha
State of that . Have they ever heard of wet wipes or a bib šŸ¤¢
The walk was just a promo for their new brand. Pointing out the hat was in it the baby had on.

Every bit of clothing you see him in will be subconsciously promoting that brand. Itā€™s going to be all beige and basic like the owners.

Funny how his exā€™s new fiancĆ© runs an actual successful clothing brand isnā€™t it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.