Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C9B05717-14FA-4EE1-9C91-323193935656.jpeg

Sophie is pulling him up on his bullshit again. I notice he posted about his online clothing company a couple of stories after linking in the millionaire entrepreneur, investor and e- commerce expert. Subtle, Jake, subtle!

Reactions: 7
He and other influencers like him actually boil my piss. I'm a single parent and I have spent the past few days stressing about whether or not I'd be better off claiming universal credit instead of WTC and CTC. I work part time and my work place is 11 miles from where I live so I'm having to factor in school breakfast clubs for next year as well as a change in my work pattern. I spent weeks working out a way that I could work and send my daughter to school without having to rely on my mom as much for childcare and all the while, this lazy bastard (who has a partner so there are 2 of them) lounges in bed moaning that he is "anxious" whilst doing absolutely duck all. Oh wow he's gone out for a walk because he read on here that he never bothers. Well some of us are doing everything we can to work despite the government putting 100 obstacles in our way so why doesn't he get up and walk himself to the bleeping job centre?

Sorry, stressed to the hilt. As you were 😂.
Cos he is a bleep.....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice this morning when Leo was in his highchair behind him was the Abel burner that he was gifted then suddenly it was taken away.... Product placement sneaky twit 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Doubt that baby business page will make much money
can’t stand beige clothing .
leo never has any nice colours on . He looks scruffy in them oversized tracksuits
get him in some cute baby rompers diffrent cool ours . I have some lovely baby rompers for my son with giraffes on and elephants and rainbows different ones . My fave at the minute are autumn colours.

Reactions: 13
leo never has any nice colours on . He looks scruffy in them oversized tracksuits
get him in some cute baby rompers diffrent cool ours . I have some lovely baby rompers for my son with giraffes on and elephants and rainbows different ones . My fave at the minute are autumn colours.
His gran bought him something nice and bright and Sophie turned her nose up at it on camera, even jake pointed it out

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry Jake, not buying that excuse that you lounge around in bed because you’re depressed.
duck OFF YOU FAKE duck

Reactions: 17
If he’s depressed the worst thing he could be obsessed with is social media and needing continual validation of strangers. It’s toxic if you are mentally well let alone depressed

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He constantly looks like a prisoner in a tracksuit lol

Anyone notice this morning when Leo was in his highchair behind him was the Abel burner that he was gifted then suddenly it was taken away.... Product placement sneaky twit 🙄
It’s at the other side . It’s cos the video was on selfie mode. You can tell as Leo’s pocket on his top switches aides

Reactions: 5
he isn’t depressed. He’s a lazy attention seeker who got caught out
He’s clearly been reading here recently - bringing up the plug socket covers and now justifying being in bed til mid afternoon. If (and that’s a big if) he’s depressed and doesn’t want to get up, that doesn’t excuse that poor baby being left in bed all day watching TV with his useless bleep father.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
he isn’t depressed. He’s a lazy attention seeker who got caught out
He’s probs on a comedown🙄 He was out Friday night with the boys👃🏼👀🤦🏼‍♀️

He’s an absolute bleep using mental health as an excuse for his lazy good for nothing ways🙄

I’m sorry if I sound harsh & I wouldn’t ever question someone’s mental health issues☹ but he is an exception🙄 He uses his to make money selling tit that supposedly cures it all and to gain attention to feed his oversized ego, he makes me sick!!😡 I don’t know anyone who feels depressed but can post 3596 stories in 1 day eye bleeping themselves and constant grid posts, the guy is a FRAUD!!

Oh and btw Jake you might want to get some good face cream because you’re ageing terribly, must be all the lies you’re spinning that’s catching up with you🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s clearly been reading here recently - bringing up the plug socket covers and now justifying being in bed til mid afternoon. If (and that’s a big if) he’s depressed and doesn’t want to get up, that doesn’t excuse that poor baby being left in bed all day watching TV with his useless bleep father.
He’s fine to get out of bed for the gym, to see his gritter, to film adverts, to see Chris Hughes though.

I’m not expert and maybe he does have it but the problem these days is it seems to be rolled out whenever anyone wants an excuse for something which lessens people actually struggling being taken seriously. Vicky pattison is another who pulls the mental health card if and when it suits her it seems

Jake jumps on any bangwagon he can, cleaning the house all the time like honcho previously, the Adele song, now mental health month trying to launch that song he wrote. Sorry but I just don’t buy it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I suffer with my mental health as do a few people I know quite well and although there are obviously various different conditions and each person is different. I never never witnessed a depressed person riddled with anxiety able to post constantly and promote themselves daily (TOPLESS) also we have issues talking about our issues and hang ups as we can sometimes feel quite alone and a burden so we keep things inside Which I guess is another symptom of the condition. Now this bleep does not suffer with anything other then narcassim. How nasty he gets to his followers how he’ll attack anyone with an opposing opinion no matter how polite it is stated.
He’s simply lying to further his likes and gain attention/sympathy!!
He had no issues with depression or anxiety just days ago when he was peddling his gummies and stating they have “got rid of his anxiety “ so if that’s true then pop away you bleep.
I’ve said before that depressed people ,nice people,genuine people etc.. do not TELL others or post that they are this way as it’s just who they are and it’s ingrained in them so they wouldn’t recognise these traits as it’s a natural thing that doesn’t need to be acted out !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He really does try and copy other influencers, the whole you are loved and you are wanted is copied from Stacey Solomon and Hinch. The reason I started following him in the first place was because he took the piss out of those people and he has now turned into them!!!!

• Heart
If he had true depression as I have had in the past there is NO way you would be on social media you just would not be able to. As for going out with your mates just getting washed and dressed would be a trauma....what a horrible man and so true what people say about him on here he deserves all he gets using mental health like this.....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.