Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caption this! Photo of him and Chris, going to be a few people blocked tonight for captioning that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ whatā€™s this trish thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The videos of the baby just crawling around šŸ˜¢ no toys or stimulation- itā€™s so sad! While jake is lazing in bed videoing him! Why did he think that was worthy of sharing! Poor kid!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Think he was being defensive with this reply. He's probably unsure if this is a genuine enquiry or not. In the end heā€™s just made himself look silly with this answer šŸ™Š
Not him, her. It was posted on her Q&A.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How has his insta follower count gone up by over 3,000 in a week? Why would anyone just start randomly following him let alone that amount of people? He is so fixated on getting to 1 million followers, I think heā€™s decided the only way to do it is buy them šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How has his insta follower count gone up by over 3,000 in a week? Why would anyone just start randomly following him let alone that amount of people? He is so fixated on getting to 1 million followers, I think heā€™s decided the only way to do it is buy them šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
They must have been searching @Adele and stumbled upon his amazing cover and decided heā€™s the next big thing

Heā€™s crying about not doing well in music. Thatā€™s because he showed he didnā€™t give a tit about music. Instead of leaving the xfactor and continuing to gig or use the xfactor to get more music stuff. He jumped straight into a reality tv show just to keep himself ā€˜famousā€™ pissed Simon Cowell off by doing so and then wasnā€™t taken seriously because it was clear he wanted to just be famous and didnā€™t care what for.

itā€™s Jakeā€™s bad choices (or his managements) and now ten years on that ship has sailed.

ā€œSpeaking about whether it's important to win the X Factor in order to have a successful music career, Simon said: "I think in any competition, if you don't want to win, that tells me you haven't got that killer instinct to do well in the real world, if you're happy to come fourth or tenth and end up in the jungleā€¦ā€

Simon had him sussed from the start

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Feeding his boyā€¦quick glance to the phone to checkā€¦then carry on. Itā€™s all a performance, isnā€™t it? Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh and while Iā€™m at it even Mel B told him ten years ago to focus on the singing and not how he looked and having his top off.

Jake doesnā€™t take advice off anyone, THAT is why heā€™s not ā€˜made itā€™ in the field he wants.

Even now heā€™s not taking singing seriously, heā€™s larking around with wigs on, filming the baby, begging for presenting jobs, spending his whole day on instagram. Did Adele do any of that or did she just get her head down doing gigs and writing music. Jake wants whatever the next quick fix is and doesnā€™t want to work hard for it. He thought being good looking on the X factor would be enough

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Heā€™s nothing but a self absorbed bleep, a tit parent and itā€™s all down to his stupid bleep mother who has indulged his every whim

Ffs. He doesnā€™t like your bleeping singing
5DEB2A3C-A08C-4866-B19A-F22EACE97EFA.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Thisā¬† He is definitely buying followers!! He has done nothing & his content is tit, there is no way on this earth heā€™s gaining over 600 a dayšŸ™„

Why is everything he wears hearing aid colour?!
D2FE03DE-B903-4DAF-AF5F-DE81191BD445.jpeg

Even his ā€˜fansā€™ are questioning the clothes they put on that poor babyā˜¹ Poor wee mite canā€™t even get peace to eat his breakfast in the morningšŸ˜¢ Jake stop being a bleep!! Just because youā€™re boring it doesnā€™t mean you use your beautiful boy for contentšŸ˜”

Reactions: 11
Thisā¬† He is definitely buying followers!! He has done nothing & his content is tit, there is no way on this earth heā€™s gaining over 600 a dayšŸ™„

View attachment 853537
Even his ā€˜fansā€™ are questioning the clothes they put on that poor babyā˜¹ Poor wee mite canā€™t even get peace to eat his breakfast in the morningšŸ˜¢ Jake stop being a bleep!! Just because youā€™re boring it doesnā€™t mean you use your beautiful boy for contentšŸ˜”
I think the clothes they are putting him in are the samples for their new brand. So they can say ā€˜everyone was asking where we get Leoā€™s clothes from well our store is now openā€™ type thing

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s sad actually. They think theyā€™re being cool dressing Leo in boring, drab clothing but one day heā€™ll get bigger, look back at the photos and wonder why his parents hate him so much. Put some colour on him, get out of bed and stimulate your son without the camera being on him. I despise the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No safety covers on the plug sockets?!

56 bleeping STORIES in 20 hours ā€¦.
56 ?? My brother is with me now and I just obviously said outloud 56 bleeping stories then explained why ?
Firstly, my brother said ā€œWho the duck is heā€
Showed him a pic ā€œWhats wrong with his face it looks strangeā€ explained it was a filter.
Then he said what does he do and I said Instagram & his reply was ā€œthe sad duck, his job is just talking tit and pouting himself in the cameraā€.
My brother then starts shaking his head ā€œPrize bleep, that one - and I bet all his mates hate him & rip his to pieces to his face, but behind his back they hate himā€ ā€¦

A 5 min observation.
Your name though šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.