Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake we know you read here so here it goes: I’ve heard pissheads in a backstreet Blackpool pub in sing more in tune than you. Leo doesn’t like it - he shows no reaction to it whatsoever. I’ve more chance of sprouting a pair of wings and flying than you have of getting a record deal. It’s bleeping embarassing at this point, just stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He really does try and copy other influencers, the whole you are loved and you are wanted is copied from Stacey Solomon and Hinch. The reason I started following him in the first place was because he took the piss out of those people and he has now turned into them!!!!
Nah I’ve always seen through him it’s just now he’s become even more irrelevant he’s shown his true colours even though he puts on the nice guy act!! As for her I believe she just wanted her face in the limelight at any cost (see celebs go dating she was loud and desperate)
That said it’s his minions whom I
Detest more with the tit they put it’s really fuckin sad .
They jump to his defence and big him up with no reason and he doesn’t even acknowledge them. He’ll post
About his “anxiety” and asks them to interact with him but he doesn’t engage with them at all like I’ve seen messages from
Cancer victims or today people stating how low they are with their MH and NOTHING no likes or replies from him because he doesn’t wanna talk he doesn’t wanna help he just wants likes and money so that idle duck doesn’t have to go an do a real days work like us peasants have to
He must scour his social media for those opposing comments in order to go in the defence so that shows you exactly what he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree with everyone that if you are so depressed and anxious then why would you put your whole life out there to strangers to be scrutinised every single minute of every day. Must be a lot easier than holding down a "real" job though, where things aren't gifted and you have to get up and get on to pay the bills and put food on the table.
It's a shameful world we live in where these wannabe z listers use their babies, children, mental health etc to fund their lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine what this pointless hole will be like in 5-10 years time. The male equivalent of Katie Price. Anything for likes/freebies.
He'll be totally irrelevant, he won't be able to get or hold down a job, no skills it qualifications.
Princess pouty will have long since pissed off, kids won't be in the least bit interested in him...

Reactions: 14
Shoot me down if you like, but I really think he has an unnaturally over the top attatchment to Leo now I know dad's love their kids but the way he goes on with Leo is weird. Maybe he just needs to get himself a proper 9 to 5 job. Hi Jake 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Shoot me down if you like, but I really think he has an unnaturally over the top attatchment to Leo now I know dad's love their kids but the way he goes on with Leo is weird. Maybe he just needs to get himself a proper 9 to 5 job. Hi Jake 🙋‍♀️
lol don’t worry you won’t get shot down here you’ll be welcomed with open arms!
But to be truly part of the resistance you have to be on the blocked list lol

Ooooo someone rattled him lol he’s bitching about not following someone you don’t like and then used leo decap as an example LOL yeh Jake cuz you’re totally in the same league there mate. Oh and we don’t close you we just look on you’re insta to take the piss and still get blocked so…….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It doesn't even seem a positive attachment for the baby because it doesn't meet any needs the for the baby only Jake's needs for attention. If he is really struggling with his mental health he needs to stop taking the gummies etc and talk to a medical professional rather than self medicate!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This actually made me cry. Will Jake reply I wonder?
lol don’t be silly there’s no way he will .
it was posted 16hrs ago so the lads got no chance!! That said it’s obvious jittery Jake looks on here so who knows ….

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This actually made me cry. Will Jake reply I wonder?
This man posts this on practically every one of Jake’s pics (and lots of other celebs)☹ Jake has never replied, some of his minions have tho which is quite sweet😊 So if he does comment today I will be fuming because I know he’s only done it because it’s been highlighted here🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This man posts this on practically every one of Jake’s pics (and lots of other celebs)☹ Jake has never replied, some of his minions have tho which is quite sweet😊 So if he does comment today I will be fuming because I know he’s only done it because it’s been highlighted here🙄
Ah what a shame poor man. I feel a blockage coming on Im not gonna be able to stop myself saying summat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He really does try and copy other influencers, the whole you are loved and you are wanted is copied from Stacey Solomon and Hinch. The reason I started following him in the first place was because he took the piss out of those people and he has now turned into them!!!!
Same!

Reactions: 5
Telling someone to be nice and not to send hate... And then telling them not to be a "Tosser" Errrr Okkkkkayyyyyyy theeeeeen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.