Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol don’t thnk so I just think that’s his normal face without a filter. Never noticed before how haggard he looks and that fuckin wonky nose. Honey fixes the nose and fills in the hairline so that’s why he always uses it.
Also I’m pretty sure his characters name in HO was “woody” I kid you not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol don’t thnk so I just think that’s his normal face without a filter. Never noticed before how haggard he looks and that fuckin wonky nose. Honey fixes the nose and fills in the hairline so that’s why he always uses it.
Also I’m pretty sure his characters name in HO was “woody” I kid you not!!
8B315F10-F26B-436C-A6CE-62A63EE1E59A.jpeg

Looks dodgy to me🤔

Yes his character was called woody & his acting was very wooden😂 I watch hollyoaks and he’s obviously just got the part for the fact that he lives his life with his top off, it defo wasn’t for his acting skills🙄

Oh I hope someone’s socked him good!
If someone did they made a BIIIIIG mistake!! The man’s a boxer ffs Lol
Sat on his phone while his baby plays with glass. What’s for Leo’s tea ? Nuts?!

• Haha
How’s Trish! I just searched for that and found it. I can’t stop watching it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
thanks for making my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many weeks has he been begging for this. He’s mentioned it several times and followed some restaurants in Lincoln.
He said last week they had a chef coming in.

GOOGLE JAKE. Ring places and ask, put down a deposit, like normal people do. I understand you are super busy in the mornings lounging in bed, but luckily for you mobile phones work in bed too 👍

However, since I know you are such a busy chap. Here you go…

You are more than welcome. If you need a PA dm me with salary offers

Attachments

• Haha
yeah he was having a chef in ????? Now he has booked a table ?? He is such a. Lying prick !! Seriously ! Begging for a free meal when people are using foodbanks 🤬selfish bastard

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20211107-185117_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211107-185822_Google.jpg

No wonder the bairn is always full of cold! And not sleeping on a night.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
And he doesn’t get fed all night!
Everything I've read for weaning (my little one is 13 months) says that milk should be their main drink until 1 and that they don't need snacks. Formula is full of all of the vitamins and minerals that babies need (obvs so is breast milk but we know he's formula fed). No wonder he's so lethargic and full of cold. Poor bairn.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s unresponsive because his mum and dad forever have the phone in hand or in his face and don’t actually interact with the poor boy , it’s such a shame ! Ever parent I know even those who don’t work are up and out before ten . He’s one lazy man that poor boy is so delayed because of them both 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That latest video of Jake with Leo on his knee. No expression. He clearly wasn’t happy or comfortable but anything for content eh, Jake?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jake put that little lad in some colourful clothes will you . A top even with something on it a picture at least. Poor lad always dressed in plain boring dull clothing. Drab . Poor little lad.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.