Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
He actually had to edit his post to include the fact that he will miss Sophie and Freddie too after Sophie commented. That says it all for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

redball00n

VIP Member
834EAF95-2D9D-4224-B8FE-DD8515B104DF.jpeg

For fucks sake - he’s prancing around on a stage spouting rehearsed lines for a few weeks 😂 You’d think he was going off saving people’s lives the way these deluded old bints are going on in the comments!!

• Haha
What the fuck is wrong with him??
It's not normal is it? Imagine if you were in a meeting at work and one of your colleagues was so scared that they were missing out or that you were talking about them that they started filming through the letterbox. 😂😂

Jake, this is not normal behaviour in a workplace you utter fucking child, grown ups don't do this!

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
He needs to stop the filming now. He’s a predator! He is going to find himself on the wrong side of the law pretty soon. If it was my daughter he filmed in the toilet I would have been straight onto the panto company. He’s now filming through the letter box. I can’t wait for him to get what he deserves, a fucking smack!! Jake Saville🤮

• Haha

Sunny Jules

He doesn't like Ed Sheerans album. I don't think Ed Sheeran needs to be worried by their critique. Ed the multi millionaire singer/songwriter.

He doesn't like Ed Sheerans album. I don't think Ed Sheeran needs to be worried by their critique. Ed the multi millionaire singer/songwriter.

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I thought he was incredibly flirty like a giggling school boy around the lady who plays Belle the other day
He’s the same every year with all the girls in Panto🙄 He’s an absolute creep🤢 Even with the people they meet on holiday, he’s always overfamiliar with the gf’s, he probably makes Sophie feel like shit & explains it away as banter😤

2C111E87-7A83-4C9C-849B-D64C974769D2.jpeg

Leanne needs to remove herself from Jake’s arse🤮 I really don’t know what they’re hoping he’ll do if they spout this constant shit, he’s not going to shag you😂 or maybe he would🙄

• Haha

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Lol he’s just been instructed to get out (think it was the woman director and as someone said she seems totally fucked off with him already !! Obviously he’s interfering with the others and the progress!

Lap it up micro penis cuz there ain’t no way they’ll be booking you again !!

Oh lindz fill that void with some dick and maybe find a life while you’re at it ffs.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Buy that woman a drink “ don’t hire him … he’s a nightmare “ 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
and that’s after a day. Can you imagine what they’re gonna be saying after a week, let alone 8 weeks. You can so tell they’re all already getting pissed off with him lol

MagicCat

VIP Member
So Jake isn’t going to the pride of Britain awards..
Hmm I’m not convinced you got a invite, no way would he turn it down

• Haha
  • Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
I can’t get over the fact he goes out and genuinely asks his friends to film him doing things like eating a corn on the cob and jumping over railings. My 9 year old nephew is more mature than this cunt. I would be so embarassed if he was my partner. So laughable that him and Miss Trout Face think we’re all jealous of them 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He is so transparent & desperate. Proposal photo on the grid yet again 🥱😴 comments from home account & baby account and he’s replying to people just to get his engagement rate up. Notice how he turned the likes off his last post as it wasn’t getting the amount of likes he wanted 🤦🏻‍♀️ just realised he’s also begging for likes & comments on his story 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
What a nasty bastard he’s already been this morning!
having a snide dig at Sophie for not dropping everything and following him too Lincoln. Really Jake the snake, she has two children to care for. You seem to be getting pretty cosy with a certain female Co star, so your obviously not lonely….
It’s about time Sophie fucked you off. We don’t need to see you in panto to have a laugh, we have Insta!

• Heart

Deedeemegadoodoo

That maoam advert - talk about tone deaf! There’s been so much in the news recentlt about women feeling afraid to walk down the street, when this idiot decides to jump out at them wearing a horror mask. It would have terrified me!

• Angry
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
He is obsessed with his phone. If I worked with him I think I’d quit rather than having to be on edge all day incase he was filming me
I think it's inevitable someone will complain about the incessant filming. I would if a coworker was filming me and posting it to 900k people.

The director woman already looks pissed off with him when he was describing her outfit and the blonde lady said "Don't book him he's a nightmare" AFTER ONE DAY! He made out he found that funny but he really didn't did he? He didn't like that one bit.

• Haha

charlene2

Ahhh just catching up guys. Poor Freddie gets an award and cunt face in background going ‘yeah well look at Leo’s first nursery picture’ 😡😡 Freddie’s dad needs to do a Peter Andre and keep Freddie with him.. and eyefucking himself when he’s doing them challenges with Sophie, don’t worry the cameras not going to disappear..the hate for this man is not ok 🤣🤣

Oh and stilllll lounging!

Libbub

VIP Member
If he got out the fucking bed occasionally and tended to real life instead of the bullshit he puts on insta then he wouldn't have a car like that. He's a lazy dirty good for nothing narcissist! I just hope and pray Freddie gets the real life grounding he desperately needs from his father's side. What an example to set to a young boy. Lay in bed, endorse any and all products, put your entire lazy life on the gram. Don't worry about working hard and being motivated. Getting up and getting shit done. Christ he's so useless he couldn't even fit a stair gate. If I was his mother I'd be totally ashamed at what an absolutely useless lazy arsehole my son has turned into.

• Heart