Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Lol he’s just been instructed to get out (think it was the woman director and as someone said she seems totally fucked off with him already !! Obviously he’s interfering with the others and the progress!

Lap it up micro penis cuz there ain’t no way they’ll be booking you again !!

Oh lindz fill that void with some dick and maybe find a life while you’re at it ffs.
Imagine MISSING A KID THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MET. Fuck me these people are weirdos. Get your baby off social media Jake. You think we are trolls but we aren’t desperate to see a baby we don’t know!

A huge void? Get a life, a hobby or some friends that are over one year old you creep

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
1CCEBB82-8B98-4487-8667-7DB0DD471992.jpeg

WTF!!! This comment is actually from a man😱😳 I totally despair about the kind of weirdos that exist when they hold this twat in such high esteem🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
So let me get this right. Hes filmed a co-worker on the toilet through a glass door!!!! Posted it to social media and hes still got a job. If my husband did that (which no one in their right mind would) he would have been suspended pending a investigation. And video evidence would be enough alone. He would be sacked. Absolutley disgusting. What's he teaching his kids, that its ok to film women on the toilet?!?!

• Sick

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
He’s the same every year with all the girls in Panto🙄 He’s an absolute creep🤢 Even with the people they meet on holiday, he’s always overfamiliar with the gf’s, he probably makes Sophie feel like shit & explains it away as banter😤

View attachment 878829
Leanne needs to remove herself from Jake’s arse🤮 I really don’t know what they’re hoping he’ll do if they spout this constant shit, he’s not going to shag you😂 or maybe he would🙄
Leanne either reads here or shes one of his other names because there is absolutely no way that, that child is advanced.

• Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
No wonder he had his arse in his hand this morning. He MUST have had some kind of warning or been advised as to his behaviour. Creeping up and filming a woman through a glass toilet door whilst loudly speculating what bodily function she was performing is indefensible. They MUST have had to address it with him. There was video evidence on his own Insta, it wasn't speculation. Might have been as casual as "We know you meant no harm but you really shouldn't do this, ok?" But he will definitely been "advised" about this which is why he's SO pissed off.
Exactly this. Jake isn’t used to being told no. The theatre have obviously said something and he’s done the stories this morning all bitter, put his CO-WORKERS (not friends) on the spot saying you are fine aren’t you with me filming (hardly going to say no when he’s filming them whilst checking and have to live with him for weeks are they)

Look how he behaved when his mum was nearly in tears because of his ‘fun and banter’

did he apologise? No
He made his mum film another story saying she took it the wrong way and it was all just banter. Bully

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Sophie asking does anyone have any advice for a kid who wakes at 5am thinking it’s morning time… that is morning time lol

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
67C7B10F-743E-4C22-8243-AA95D33BE03B.jpeg

These fucking people 😂 The baby made a baby noise, he didn’t talk for fucks sake 😂😂😂😂

also only just 9am and 22 stories. He needs professional help.

• Haha
  • Wow

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
56 FUCKING STORIES in 20 hours ….
56 ?? My brother is with me now and I just obviously said outloud 56 fucking stories then explained why ?
Firstly, my brother said “Who the FUCK is he”
Showed him a pic “Whats wrong with his face it looks strange” explained it was a filter.
Then he said what does he do and I said Instagram & his reply was “the sad fuck, his job is just talking shit and pouting himself in the camera”.
My brother then starts shaking his head “Prize Cunt, that one - and I bet all his mates hate him & rip his to pieces to his face, but behind his back they hate him” …

A 5 min observation.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Here we go again. Having to do a grid post about how much he’s going to miss Leo while he works away. He’s pathetic. While people in the forces go away for months at a time not being able to see their families, whilst also doing a job that faces risks everyday, he’s going 3 hours down the road to prance about on a stage. He seriously needs to get a grip - idiot. Wasnt bothered about spending time with Leo last night whilst he went out on the piss on what was his last night at home for 8 weeks. Also how has he gained some many insta followers in the last few weeks? Reckon he’s using his panto wages to buy followers so he can get to 1 million. I’m sure he believes once he gets to 1 million, the offers will come flooding in and he can become a fully fledged influencer 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Rob2401

Chatty Member
I’ve taken it further I’ve emailed the theatre and told them they broke rules .
im absolutely taking this further and if he even thinks about putting my details on his insta saying I’m trolling then I will sue every bit as evidence . It’s unacceptable behaviour.

This is absolutely disgusting!! That complaint and you’re details should not of been made public knowledge I’m actually really shocked.

The fact that he thinks he can message you shows what a nasty vile cunt he is! I mean I know he’s brain- dead but even he must know that he is betraying whoever leaked you’re info and that it wouldn’t go down well for them ?!

You need to send them a screen of his messages (they will shit themselves) as I bet they didn’t realise that he’d actually have the nerve to message you.
They have broken the data protection act and he /them will get fucked for this as I bet they told him in confidence (maybe he’s obtained you’re details from a 3rd party?

All of us on here thought exactly the same about him filming that girl on the toilet and although you can hear her nervously laughing it’s also clear that she tells him to go away/stop!!

Was the person you messaged officially affiliated with the theatre ?

• Heart
  • Wow

Pixie111

Omg I’m famous.. I’m the one who dm’ed him about the clothes being rags and the sock🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Imagine working with him in this panto. You'd be permanently on edge in case he made covert videos and caught you picking your nose or scratching your arse. You should be able to go about your work/go for a piss/ practice your singing in a room with a closed door without this twat filming you and broadcasting it to nearly a million people. I'm really shocked this wasn't nipped in the bud by panto managers on the first night with that toilet door video.

Sunny Jules

Jesus even when he’s visiting people he’s constantly filming also should he be out and about visiting when he’s supposedly ill?
If someone visited my house and behaved so immaturely and pathetically about a dog toy in front of my child I'd be fuming. He's like a teenager not a 30+ adult and father. Both of those people looked embarrassed 😳

Damocles

Chatty Member
said it before and i'll say it again...

he is a "moment" tourist.

When mrs hinch was talking about her baby being trolled, so was he.

when that poor little cain girl was going through what she was and her family were calling her "little lion", Jake started calling it his kid...funny how he doesn't say it now the media attention for that poor girl has calmed down (the last time i said this he started saying it again and put a book called little lion on a video on his story for his kid to crawl towards, hi jake 👋)

Screenshot_20211029-065505_Instagram.jpg

25th april that poor baby passed...

DAYS later he's posting this...

Screenshot_20211029-065605_Instagram.jpg

and now with adele releasing new music he's mentioning her and butchering her songs with his boring, monotone, bland as fuck voice. He's never mentioned her before, but now she's back he's mentioning her all over the place because he wants some of the attention her new release has caused.

• Heart
  • Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
313DA512-5B5F-4BB3-8155-A8BF31D63A31.jpeg

Who goes out for a meal and asks their other half to take cringey posed photos of themself at the table? 🤢 This guy would shag himself if he could, narcissistic prick!!

• Sick
  • Haha

Deedeemegadoodoo

It wouldn’t surprise me if Leo actually came on leaps and bounds with Jake not there. He will be able to look at things for real instead of on a phone screen.

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
120BD4E2-74DF-4434-9D36-CB3E36235212.jpeg

Messaging to ask what vitamins I take, fuck right off 😂😂😂😂😂😂 like anyone gives a flying fuck what vitamins she takes the lying cunt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Yeah I was thinking that about them “ not being able to attend the NTAs “ what absolute bull shit 🤣🤣🤣scruffy bastards even eating a Indian takeout in bed 😩😩😩😩😩

next week it will be “ was invited to collect my MBE at the palace but sadly had to turn it down as Leo has a sore toe …. You know family comes diary guys “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart