Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
313DA512-5B5F-4BB3-8155-A8BF31D63A31.jpeg

Who goes out for a meal and asks their other half to take cringey posed photos of themself at the table? 🤢 This guy would shag himself if he could, narcissistic prick!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh he’s moaning again about people being jealous of his life. No, babe, we just enjoy the car crash that is your existence. The sham relationship, the fake ads and of course your envy towards a sweet child who can get an actual expression out of your usually vacant baby

View attachment 828715
Who goes out for a meal and asks their other half to take cringey posed photos of themself at the table? 🤢 This guy would shag himself if he could, narcissistic prick!!
Rylan is more butch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 828715
I actually can’t stand men that want pics of themselves or fake selfies 😂 I have to beg my fiancé for a pic 😂😂🙄🙄 also Leo’s neck is not ok he can’t even support himself

Reactions: 13
Didn’t they also say they didn’t take Fred to Ibiza cos he was in school but they were taking him away in half term? Pretty sure it’s half term this week. If you’re going to continually lie, don’t live your life on social media and if you do expect to be called out on all your BS.
Fred gets treated like an also ran all the time nowadays. Once "baby Leo" 🙄 came along he was relegated to the substitutes bench. It's obvious to see. No effort is made AT ALL for Fred! Feel so sorry for the boy I really do.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Fred gets treated like an also ran all the time nowadays. Once "baby Leo" 🙄 came along he was relegated to the substitutes bench. It's obvious to see. No effort is made AT ALL for Fred! Feel so sorry for the boy I really do.
It’s embarrassing how obvious they have made it. They aren’t even doing it privately. I thought maybe his dad said he couldn’t be filmed but that can’t be the case as he’s rolled out when the ads are needed

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This man child is an over bearing attention seeking lazy arse fool. No one's jealous, everyone here is enjoying being able to call him out day after day, if you put every inch of your existence on the gram, and aren't honest, then you better believe people will call you out! He didn't go on the cruise cos he wouldn't have been able to post a million stories a day, and would have to leave Leo behind (who he's scarily possessive over) so faked an illness so he didn't have to go. He'll do panto cos he'll be able to act like Charlie Big potato around the young cast. He's so predictable!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d be embarrassed to post that as a man you can’t even put a baby gate on. Wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jealous of what exactly????!!!
A grown ass man who WON'T pay his own way, so has to resort to begging for jobs and pretty much any property he owns.... whilst proudly proclaiming that material things don't matter.
A grown ass man whose sold his own flesh and blood down the river for monetary gain and fame. No thanks!!! Would rather work overtime at MacDonalds ( which I have), than lead such a shallow life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s embarrassing how obvious they have made it. They aren’t even doing it privately. I thought maybe his dad said he couldn’t be filmed but that can’t be the case as he’s rolled out when the ads are needed
Sophie posted a lovely photo on her stories yesterday of her, Fred & Leo. The one where Fred had his face painted👍🏼 Why was that not good enough to post on the grid? She only wants pics of herself or pics of head & the golden child on the grid☹

Edited to add, I’ve just saw that she posted it to her page this morning🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he has a full on addiction, seriously I don’t know anyone who has so many stories everyday it’s not healthy he is recording from the moment he gets up. Why?? I genuinely think he needs help it’s not right. It really doesn’t help the cause of him being a self absorbed bleep he genuinely just gives us more to vent about 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
lol does Nanny QVC not like Soph 🤔 Pretty sure Soph has some sort of contract to promote Tesco. On her stories Nanny QVC says she doesn’t like Tesco. With family like this who needs enemies 😂🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jake: “Do you know why you’re Chicken Kiev?”
Freddie: “Why”
Jake: “Because you always smell like garlic”

When Sophie’s next man talks to Leo like that, Jake will be crying into his anxiety sweets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.