Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they actually think they’re molly mae & Tommy🤣 They have a good 10 years on them for a start🙄 Vlogging??? Personally I don’t want to see anything from you Sophie because you’re so dull & boring😴 and don’t even get me started on your bleep of a fiancé🤢

What do people want to see more of🤔

More of their days out?? You don’t go anywhere apart from the gym😂

More Leo?? No thanks, we see plenty of him, why don’t you give the poor baby a break from having a phone shoved in his face☹ Let’s be honest he’s 9 months old, not as if anything he does is groundbreaking🙄

More of their home?? You spend 24/7 in your bed so what is there to see🙄

More of Jake with his top off?? Thanks but no thanks🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is so transparent & desperate. Proposal photo on the grid yet again 🥱😴 comments from home account & baby account and he’s replying to people just to get his engagement rate up. Notice how he turned the likes off his last post as it wasn’t getting the amount of likes he wanted 🤦🏻‍♀️ just realised he’s also begging for likes & comments on his story 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do they actually think they’re molly mae & Tommy🤣 They have a good 10 years on them for a start🙄 Vlogging??? Personally I don’t want to see anything from you Sophie because you’re so dull & boring😴 and don’t even get me started on your bleep of a fiancé🤢

What do people want to see more of🤔

More of their days out?? You don’t go anywhere apart from the gym😂

More Leo?? No thanks, we see plenty of him, why don’t you give the poor baby a break from having a phone shoved in his face☹ Let’s be honest he’s 9 months old, not as if anything he does is groundbreaking🙄

More of their home?? You spend 24/7 in your bed so what is there to see🙄

More of Jake with his top off?? Thanks but no thanks🤢
They’d get no views by vlogging because we see it all on Instagram. He would have to not put his life on Instagram stories if he wanted to YouTube and he can’t do that

How many times does someone want to see them in bed, filming Leo or at the gym anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He is so transparent & desperate. Proposal photo on the grid yet again 🥱😴 comments from home account & baby account and he’s replying to people just to get his engagement rate up. Notice how he turned the likes off his last post as it wasn’t getting the amount of likes he wanted 🤦🏻‍♀️ just realised he’s also begging for likes & comments on his story 🤮
He has unfollowed 160 people😳 Probably all the people he doesn’t have any need for anymore or ones that didn’t fall for his begging🙄😂

They’d get no views by vlogging because we see it all on Instagram. He would have to not put his life on Instagram stories if he wanted to YouTube and he can’t do that

How many times does someone want to see them in bed, filming Leo or at the gym anyway?
I hope he does do that because then he would really see how popular he was🤣 ie not very🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Think little Sophie been getting some grief View attachment 868087View attachment 868088
Disagree with this. If being an influencer is Sophie’s job then she should research what she’s spouting and not just some cut and paste. If she’s too dumb to then she should employ someone to do due diligence for her.

Its her platform, her audience and SHE is responsible for what she posts

Have none of these idiot influencers learnt from other influencers getting sent a pebble and believing it was a piece of the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brain dead,moronic wank stains the pair of them!
I’m glad ‘happy head’ got called out!

Oh wait….. is Jake Wankendon going to start effing sobbing about Miss thunder jaw being trolled now 🤔
🙄🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AB0E7972-04A0-45E2-8B5C-D0B08556B096.jpeg

imagine looking forward to checking Jake Quickenden’s instagram page 😂 also his constant “DROP A COMMENT AND A LIKE” makes me sick. This is coming from the man who not even 6 months ago said in his stories “i couldn’t give a tit about likes” 🤥 Jake you literally BEG for likes, you recycle the same photos to get likes, you hide likes if they’re not high enough and you admitted to reposting a picture because it didn’t get enough likes. Sad pathetic cringeworthy narcissistic lying bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
2B35A8A3-5C11-40AD-9338-2273D8BBE058.jpeg

I thought he’d booked vegas for his stag?? I wonder if that’s ‘fallen through’ like the chef😂 or is he one of they pricks that has to have more than one stag do🙄

• Haha
What would we like to see in Jake’s vlogs.

here are some ideas
- getting the tattoo you promised Fred
- spending a WHOLE DAY outside the bedroom
- footage of that cruise ship job
- a day in the life of this full time job you do
- You not being loud, obnoxious, centre of attention or putting people down to get laughs at their expense
- not filming your baby for an entire day
- Taking the kids to the park, soft play, seaside, fair, zoo, or anything else that is age appropriate and not an adult only holiday resort
- going and doing something to raise money for this charity you are an ambassador of, since you roll out the sympathy card whenever it suits you
- you admitting that those gummies are nonsense and encouraging others to speak to people and see a professional if they are struggling with mental health rather than putting your affiliate link first.

I’ll have a think of some more but that would be a great start. Thanks. Can’t wait

View attachment 868462
I thought he’d booked vegas for his stag?? I wonder if that’s ‘fallen through’ like the chef😂 or is he one of they pricks that has to have more than one stag do🙄
Probably can’t get in since he’s clearly not had a vaccine

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Brain dead,moronic wank stains the pair of them!
I’m glad ‘happy head’ got called out!

Oh wait….. is Jake Wankendon going to start effing sobbing about Miss thunder jaw being trolled now 🤔
🙄🙄🤦‍♀️
What a shame for all the sad, delusional huns that have wrote their best arselicking comment because Jake said he would reply to them all, only for them to be ignored🤣🤣🤣

here are some ideas
- You not being loud, obnoxious, centre of attention or putting people down to get laughs at their expense
- Taking the kids to the park, soft play, seaside, fair, zoo, or anything else that is age appropriate and not an adult only holiday resort
- going and doing something to raise money for this charity you are an ambassador of, since you roll out the sympathy card whenever it suits you
- you admitting that those gummies are nonsense and encouraging others to speak to people and see a professional if they are struggling with mental health rather than putting your affiliate link first.

I’ll have a think of some more but that would be a great start. Thanks. Can’t wait

Love, love, love🙌🏼👏🏼🤣

Sadly I don’t think he could manage even one of your brilliant ideas🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Can you imagine needing to post pictures from like ages ago and asking for likes ??? Can you imagine needing that kind of need to know how liked you are by millions of people you have never even met ????
It’s so embarrassing… I’m embarrassed to him .
What a sad sad existence that is .
Desperate as duck
95DFCDEF-EAAB-4F3A-8109-8C76F6818B36.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

here are some ideas

- put a top on because you look like a bleeping etch a sketch

Sorry while I’m at it, I can’t get over how cringe those topless photo shoots are. I mean they have no chemistry at all, and that proposal was about as organic as processed ham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I would argue that if they need to ask what to put on their vlog before they've even started one then they shouldn't be doing it! Basically he posts a million stories a day, every single day, vlogging won't show anything we all haven't seen a million times already.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.