Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have to go to London to collect your marathon number? Surely they can send it to you i mean what about people who unlike prick actually work for a living? Probably just an excuse to be away from his family again and shopping in Primark no doubt for himself yet again
Gone to pick up some rather attractive dayglow matching sports attire for him and flappy, so they can do matchy matchy reels..
When you order David Gandy and Bella Hadid off wish, these two losers...
---
I hope this twit bumps into a badman and gets beaten to a damn pulp!

View attachment 2111845
Crazy, they'd only have to look at him the wrong way on the tube and this twit will tit his hoop ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gone to pick up some rather attractive dayglow matching sports attire for him and flappy, so they can do matchy matchy reels..
When you order David Gandy and Bella Hadid off wish, these two losers...
---

Crazy, they'd only have to look at him the wrong way on the tube and this twit will tit his hoop ...
I mean wtf? Going around Stratford talking about his 'groins' ffs with a fake Gucci bag. That's enough to get attention. He hasn't a clue. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s completely safe in Stratford….. he’s got duck all worth mugging him for!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why the duck is he even in Stratford? I tell ya what Fakey, don't be giving it the big I am there or you'll end up being put in hospital. My sister used to live off Water Lane and moved away years ago because of the gangs and stabbings!

View attachment 2111840
View attachment 2111841
Had to go to Stratford for a gig at the London Stadium a few years back, I was a bit nervy there have to admit. Be a shame if Fakey got a wee slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to go to Stratford for a gig at the London Stadium a few years back, I was a bit nervy there have to admit. Be a shame if Fakey got a wee slap.
This is the thing I’m not from the UK so I have no idea where’s a no go but il add Stratford to my list 😂 (and Jaywick) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm in Stratford at least monthly with the kids (and their IDENTIFYING WATERMELON CHEESE HOBBY!!!!!) and never had any issues.

Wouldn't be catching anyone's gaze on the tube or in Westfields, mind.

• Heart
I'm in Stratford at least monthly with the kids (and their IDENTIFYING WATERMELON CHEESE HOBBY!!!!!) and never had any issues.

Wouldn't be catching anyone's gaze on the tube or in Westfields, mind.
Adds Westfields to list ✍ lol 😂
WTF is Identifying Watermelon Cheese???
Not to derail let’s not forget he has the hair and beauty awards on Saturday 🤭 the bleeping hyprocrisy of it 😂

• Haha
Look at creepy joe being loud trying to be noticed while getting his number.So set off at 8 to pick up something at 12 really loves being away from from his fam🙃I can’t get over her awful outfits and his comment the puff ball hideously ugly pink dress is sexy🤣

• Haha
Adds Westfields to list ✍ lol 😂
WTF is Identifying Watermelon Cheese???
Not to derail let’s not forget he has the hair and beauty awards on Saturday 🤭 the bleeping hyprocrisy of it 😂
🍉 🧀 from the Jack Monroe threads if a personal detail is somewhat identifying (in the paranoid mumsnet way) all because someone couldn’t find the triangulate 🔺 emoji once.

(It’s cycling, they cycle) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Size of that toilet 🤣🤣Wardrobes end of may I find it hysterical that they are so skint jobs done at a 🐌 pace🤣Going to fun watching the bone on Sunday
BD172442-3880-4D9A-A9C2-F77E44C002D7.jpeg

• Haha
Size of that toilet 🤣🤣Wardrobes end of may I find it hysterical that they are so skint jobs done at a 🐌 pace🤣Going to fun watching the bone on Sunday View attachment 2111970
She should order a large upright rectangular mirror with bevelled edges to go there, open the small space up a bit , but that'll cost money to have one cut so it'll be an oval heap from The Range, or something
- an NO ONE was " asking" about those tiles 😆

• Haha
I’m in my late thirties and my dad still tells me not to go to Stratford Westfield it’s pretty rough round the edges never had any bother if I’m honest but then I don’t walk around looking like where’s wanker screaming about my under carriage on my phone… when he said oh look at all the people taking photos yeah mate that’s because they’ve trained bleeping hard for the marathon unlike you bog brush head!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.