Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just a nobody living for free the past 12 years.No work a wife who looks more manly by the day.Have no idea how they think links and 5 minute jobs are going to get them both to retirement age.Hope he does not use Leo in his marathon walk but nothing surprises me with these two idiots.

Reactions: 17
Ah well if Spud is going to be there then you guys were right he is going to carry him for the last bit to up his engagement and grab a Daily Fail headline and possibly a Loose Women appearance and it is winding me up how relentless he is in the pursuit of a few minutes of media here and there that boy should be left out of it and left at home he will be bored anyway sat there on the sidelines they have no idea how to keep him amused unless they are taking an entire suitcase full of biscuits and chocolate
It’s honestly disgusting how he uses that child, he’s not the only “influencer” that does it I know but FFS is the bone costume not attention seeking enough, he will be acting “the joker” in his bone costume thinking it’s the Jake show, well he’s in for a shock then because people do enjoy it but are also serious about it because it’s special for them remembering somebody.
I would like to think that stupid cow doesn’t bring spud, he’s far too young and will be bored but if it makes them a few quid they will bring him, (also didn’t mention Freddie coming to cheer him on 😒) They are awful parents and people.

Anyway there is only only one Joker and that’s Paul “the Joker” Smith 🥊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen Katie Price is apparently getting £60,000 for doing panto this year. I bet Fakey wishes he could get that sort of money 🙄 I see the theatre in Lincoln is doing Aladdin this year. Wonder if he’ll be back there playing Widow Twankey 🤭 or will he be needing a couple of months off licking his wounds after his MMA defeat 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously at 2yrs old all mine were out of a highchair by then and had their own little chair and table or a booster seat for the table Why is this kid still eating with his hands and not properly eating with cutlery? He doesn't stand a chance with these two morons.
His speech is non existent.
He’s too big for that highchair for gods sake and too small for the table, either get him one of those booster seats for chairs at a dinner table (didn’t have them when mine were small) or get the little table and chairs in Ikea, thats what I did and it was ideal , the perfect size table and chairs, (not the plastic ones you see in play schools but the little wooden chairs and the little wooden coffee table that comes in all colours) And who stands and watches and films their child eating a yogurt with his hand, it’s feral like! FFS show him how to use a spoon or say no and feed him until he learns… he will soon stop because he will want to be a “big boy” but I think they want to keep him as a baby! And of course we all know it’s for content Fakey but it’s not funny it’s actually cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why did he have to talk about his sweaty groin? 🤢 plus he knows it's groin not groins he is trying to be silly like Stacey Solloman to up his engagement she does it all the time irritating cow

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s too big for that highchair for gods sake and too small for the table, either get him one of those booster seats for chairs at a dinner table (didn’t have them when mine were small) or get the little table and chairs in Ikea, thats what I did and it was ideal , the perfect size table and chairs, (not the plastic ones you see in play schools but the little wooden chairs and the little wooden coffee table that comes in all colours! And who stands and watches and films their child eating a yogurt with his hand, it’s feral like! FFS show him how to use a spoon or say no and feed him until he learns… he will soon stop because he will want to be a “big boy” but I think they want to keep him as a baby! And of course we all know it’s for content Fakey but it’s not funny it’s actually cruel.
You’re now giving them ideas on what to beg for next 😂😂😂 The only way that child will get a little table and chairs or even a booster seat, is if they get it for free and then she can use it to do yet another aff link on it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s too big for that highchair for gods sake and too small for the table, either get him one of those booster seats for chairs at a dinner table (didn’t have them when mine were small) or get the little table and chairs in Ikea, thats what I did and it was ideal , the perfect size table and chairs, (not the plastic ones you see in play schools but the little wooden chairs and the little wooden coffee table that comes in all colours! And who stands and watches and films their child eating a yogurt with his hand, it’s feral like! FFS show him how to use a spoon or say no and feed him until he learns… he will soon stop because he will want to be a “big boy” but I think they want to keep him as a baby! And of course we all know it’s for content Fakey but it’s not funny it’s actually cruel.
They trap him in the highchair on purpose so they can spend time on their phones. Probs where he is most of the day! Bet he kicks off getting in there as knows he'll be left there for ages so they bribe him with choc choc or bic bic! 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They trap him in the highchair on purpose so they can spend time on their phones. Probs where he is most of the day! Bet he kicks off getting in there as knows he'll be left there for ages so they bribe him with choc choc or bic bic! 🙄
Yes, I remember one clip posted here where she was gurning at her phone and Leo was in the background in the highchair watching tv, it didn't even look comfortable as his head was tilted back to see the screen. I feel so sorry for their kids.

At least Freddie has another home where he seems to be treated properly. No escape for Leo. It's sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who films themselves walking round a shopping centre saying he’s got sweaty groin’s 🤢🤢He’s ramping up his marathon walk as he’s so desperate for content 🙄Take it from me bro no one gives a tit as you and your wife are the most boring twats ever.Leo is just a brat and I can imagine he’s a nightmare at nursery.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
You’re now giving them ideas on what to beg for next 😂😂😂 The only way that child will get a little table and chairs or even a booster seat, is if they get it for free and then she can use it to do yet another aff link on it 😉
Haha I know but seriously they are not expensive for gods sake 😂 Think Crazy is right they purposely strap him in there and also he’s stuffed into that push chair, he should be in a stroller now. There’s another idea for yous, go beg for a stroller now you pair of shameless wasters!

• Heart
Think that’s why he’s still in a cot. So they can ‘contain’ him of an evening. Shove him in his cot so daddy can have his naps in his pit

• Haha
WTF have those cowboys done?

What is wrong with the left hand side of the door?

The right hand side is wonky as duck!

View attachment 2111124
---
Does she even realise what a bleep she looks.
Those cut-down doors 😆😆😆😆💀💀💀

And only 2ft6" wide, or less

What a bleeping mess 😆😆😆😆
---
All I could picture is Love Actually “I look quite pretty” 💅
Specs squeezed onto his Easter Island head cos the don’t reach his ears.
Because they were spare freebies, lying around unsold😆

• Haha
Why did he have to talk about his sweaty groin? 🤢 plus he knows it's groin not groins he is trying to be silly like Stacey Solloman to up his engagement she does it all the time irritating cow
Exactly 🤢 Who talks into their phone walking round a shopping centre in London talking about his ‘groins’. He so wishes he had SSs life especially the ig followers she’s got 😂
If he wants more engagement on Insta, he needs to follow her lead. She’s one of the most deceitful person on there but for some reason so many people fall for her little girl lost routine 🤮

He's colc
What’s the point of wearing a hat if you’re going to fold it over numerous times so it doesn’t even cover your head 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
He's Colchester's answer to where's Wally... where's wanker...
The hat is to keep his merkin warm
---
So he's off to London. What for this time? He really does get uglier by the day! 🤢

View attachment 2111540
So he's off to London wearing his condom cap....
Really trying to get down with the yoof in that outfit.
Sad twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So he's off to London. What for this time? He really does get uglier by the day! 🤢

View attachment 2111540
No one bleeping cares about your mood you absolute Bellend! He’s annoying me more than usual this week. Most irritating man on the planet! (Actually no, that’s Ashley Cain), fakey is the second most irritating man on the planet!
---
It’s honestly disgusting how he uses that child, he’s not the only “influencer” that does it I know but FFS is the bone costume not attention seeking enough, he will be acting “the joker” in his bone costume thinking it’s the Jake show, well he’s in for a shock then because people do enjoy it but are also serious about it because it’s special for them remembering somebody.
I would like to think that stupid cow doesn’t bring spud, he’s far too young and will be bored but if it makes them a few quid they will bring him, (also didn’t mention Freddie coming to cheer him on 😒) They are awful parents and people.

Anyway there is only only one Joker and that’s Paul “the Joker” Smith 🥊
I want to go and throw rotten fruit at him

• Haha
Why the duck is he even in Stratford? I tell ya what Fakey, don't be giving it the big I am there or you'll end up being put in hospital. My sister used to live off Water Lane and moved away years ago because of the gangs and stabbings!

341579826_183137897936098_7103216736982921373_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Do you have to go to London to collect your marathon number? Surely they can send it to you i mean what about people who unlike prick actually work for a living? Probably just an excuse to be away from his family again and shopping in Primark no doubt for himself yet again

Why the duck is he even in Stratford? I tell ya what Fakey, don't be giving it the big I am there or you'll end up being put in hospital. My sister used to live off Water Lane and moved away years ago because of the gangs and stabbings!

View attachment 2111840
View attachment 2111841
Please don’t say he’s going to do a Primark clothes reel later 🤢 whatever he’s doing in London can’t be that amazing if he’s in Stratford shopping. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already on his way home.
---
Stratford. Dressed like that
He's gonna stand out like a pimple on a pig.....
Asking to be mugged, daft twit
Especially wearing his ‘Gucci’ backpack 😂

• Haha
I hope this twit bumps into a badman and gets beaten to a damn pulp!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.