Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another interview about I’m a celeb 😴 wasn’t the headline the other day that he thought doing an all stars was needless? Now he’s saying he should have been on there and basically hinting he wants to go on if they do another series. Yet again tripping himself up over his own bullshit.
Don’t know how to copy link (Daily Star) but have just screenshotted and blacked irrelevant bits out. None of us needed to see his saggy balls again 🤮😂
One of the big ones that I haven't done. LMAO! I admit I don't always know the celebrities on Strictly but there's usually a lot more to them than a lazy has-been/ (never-was) wearing a syrup.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One of the big ones that I haven't done. LMAO! I admit I don't always know the celebrities on Strictly but there's usually a lot more to them than a lazy has-been/ (never-was) wearing a syrup.
and that alone should tell him something. He did X Factor twice, Jungle and DOI and still he’s not managed a career in the Industry 😂 The odd 2 min appearances on daytime TV and that’s about it. I think he’s desperate to be known as the person whose done the most reality shows in the UK He says he wants to present and act but he doesn’t unless it involves a TV camera being on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.