Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He/they have definitely either got an ad coming up for Glasses Direct or they are after another one. As for her imagine being that desperate for money/instagram content & engagement, you order a load of cheap clothes, just to play dress up online and then it gives you an excuse to do loads of aff links before you return everything 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also he didn’t need to tell us he’s heading to London. We would have known the fact the ‘Gucci’ backpack is being used again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning Fakeys, I watched the interview of him on Ireland AM on you tube, it was painful 😖 however he covered mostly his life story as usual, the female presenters were loving him of course as he was in “nice down to earth family guy doing stuff for charity personality mode” (definitely has a personality disorder) he will be wearing the bone costume and he will be “RUNNING” the marathon 😂 says his arms are like a T-Rex 🦖 in the bone costume 🤣 and it’s all for Sarcoma and his little brother who he knows will be cheering him on🙄 Spud will also apparently be there cheering him on to??? And of course health anxiety got a mention. Oh and look at the dirt on the mirror in the loft , who would go on TV with a scruffy mauled mirror one side and a clothes rail the other🤮

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
🐔 Wait till he gets to the 18/19 mile mark...Roll on Sunday 🍿🍷....I wonder if the Government Alarm will go off 🤔 on their phones unless they have cancelled it !.

Reactions: 17
Morning Fakeys, I watched the interview of him on Ireland AM on you tube, it was painful 😖 however he covered mostly his life story as usual, the female presenters were loving him of course as he was in “nice down to earth family guy doing stuff for charity personality mode” (definitely has a personality disorder) he will be wearing the bone costume and he will be “RUNNING” the marathon 😂 says his arms are like a T-Rex 🦖 in the bone costume 🤣 and it’s all for Sarcoma and his little brother who he knows will be cheering him on🙄 Spud will also apparently be there cheering him on to??? And of course health anxiety got a mention. Oh and look at the dirt on the mirror in the loft , who would go on TV with a scruffy mauled mirror one side and a clothes rail the other🤮
I’ve come to the conclusion they only had the loft conversion done purely for them to do content and zoom calls in. Says something for the rest of the house if you’d rather film in an unfinished loft that already looks a mess rather than anywhere else 🤭 If Spud is going to London I think @stargirl23 may be right. He’s planning to use that child backpack thing and carry him in it for a while 🤦🏻‍♀️ The bone costume isn’t attention seeking enough. He’ll want to use Leo as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So he's off to London. What for this time? He really does get uglier by the day! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ah well if Spud is going to be there then you guys were right he is going to carry him for the last bit to up his engagement and grab a Daily Fail headline and possibly a Loose Women appearance and it is winding me up how relentless he is in the pursuit of a few minutes of media here and there that boy should be left out of it and left at home he will be bored anyway sat there on the sidelines they have no idea how to keep him amused unless they are taking an entire suitcase full of biscuits and chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously at 2yrs old all mine were out of a highchair by then and had their own little chair and table or a booster seat for the table Why is this kid still eating with his hands and not properly eating with cutlery? He doesn't stand a chance with these two morons.
His speech is non existent.

---
Ah well if Spud is going to be there then you guys were right he is going to carry him for the last bit to up his engagement and grab a Daily Fail headline and possibly a Loose Women appearance and it is winding me up how relentless he is in the pursuit of a few minutes of media here and there that boy should be left out of it and left at home he will be bored anyway sat there on the sidelines they have no idea how to keep him amused unless they are taking an entire suitcase full of biscuits and chocolate
I can't see it ending well if NikNak does go. He'll end up showing off and screaming!!

• Sad
  • Sick
He’s such a try hard! Who’s says I think I look cool today! Cringe 😬
All I could picture is Love Actually “I look quite pretty” 💅
Specs squeezed onto his Easter Island head cos the don’t reach his ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They can’t possibly have another baby when they still have a baby. Would be like having two toddlers if Leo doesn’t start to progress soon.

Reactions: 17
Seriously at 2yrs old all mine were out of a highchair by then and had their own little chair and table or a booster seat for the table Why is this kid still eating with his hands and not properly eating with cutlery? He doesn't stand a chance with these two morons.

View attachment 2111543
---

I can't see it ending well if NikNak does go. He'll end up showing off and screaming!!
🐔 That kid eating that yoghurt is truly discusting and they are filming him, I would be to ashamed, you wouldn't be able to take him anywhere and they think it's ok!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So he's off to London. What for this time? He really does get uglier by the day! 🤢

View attachment 2111540
You're never cool, bro - you look like dogshit yet again. 😂 By the state of his hair, one gust of wind and both the hat and rug will be gone! 🌬 And as for those glasses, they look like those ones you buy in Poundland, cheap and ill-fitting. Stop with the hotel stays and just go to Specsavers or Vision Express to get fitted for proper glasses, ffs! 🙄

• Haha

---

Once again, totally unfair to the child, to be filming him and talking about his behaviour.
He was never taught or shown anything else, so how would he know how to behave, or to eat properly, poor child.

Then again, as we know, his granny still has to clean up the toilet after his dad, so what hope does the child have 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.