Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Damocles for the title, you win Jake’s old wig!

Five more sleeps until the marathon which Fakey has now admitted that he’s stopped training for, Sarcoma UK have really picked a top ambassador there.

Full recap to follow, old thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve done a room overhaul, bought new bed, mattress, bedside tables, lamps, blinds….paid for myself, their begging is disgraceful, bet they wouldn’t go and stand outside a shop with a cap and beg for money but it’s ok to do it online.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does he insist on filming his kids every waking moment? It’s SO boring! Even if his kid was cute, smart or funny I’d still be bored. No one enjoys watching someone else’s kid doing mundane everyday things, more so with the parent screeching instructions at the same time 😴😴😴

• Heart
See she’s deleted her let’s stand in a doorway and look a idiot post.Take the hint love you are literally the most wooden boring woman who along with her husband are just so literally dull.Her favourite word now stuck in my head lol.Basil brush head what a absolute freak with his new wig🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTAF is he talking about?

Messiah?

No bro, you're just an ugly, talentless bleeping prick in a syrup mate. What did he do? Get some fake grass, dye it and get it glued to his bald head?

342234312_580635134042783_2402028631150042790_n.jpg

341330953_909799206971876_3485133589052512053_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Aff link for the hoodies she bought yesterday. Now just waiting for the ones for the kids clothing 😴 For somebody that constantly says how driven she is, how can spending her days playing dress up and posting links which she’d only earn pennies from be that for-filling?
As for that house. I’d be embarrassed to keep showing it. They obviously can’t afford to finish it off properly. I know they’re trying to get freebies but if any company follows them, why would they gift anything to them when they’re hardly even z list now (she never was). 1.25million ‘followers’ between them isn’t very high when you look at the following other ‘celeb’ couples have on insta 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
🐔 Glad he reads on here..Just hope my post saying his syrup looks like Concorde did the trick...:D:LOL::D.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He wears tit sunglasses and stuff like that just to get a reaction from us how pathetic twit.

Has he had something done to the bottom half of his face? His chin is massive!

• Haha
He wears tit sunglasses and stuff like that just to get a reaction from us how pathetic twit.

He's borrowed Stephen Bears, he don't need it now he's in the n once wing..... surprised he hasn't borrowed his arse blaster 3000...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

He's probably gone to the same place as Flapz goes for that 'manly jaw' look!!

Good game, good game!! Nice to see ya to see ya nice!!!

• Haha
WTAF is he talking about?

Messiah?

No bro, you're just an ugly, talentless bleeping prick in a syrup mate. What did he do? Get some fake grass, dye it and get it glued to his bald head?

View attachment 2108999
View attachment 2109000
View attachment 2109001
View attachment 2109002
I see he’s sleeping in the loft …. Tell me your marriage is dead without telling me your marriage is dead … bleep
---
Two kids indoors one with a vest on that’s filthy black from sitting on the floor and another with black socks in a bleeping morning !!!!

clean your house you lazy cunts grim as duck that 🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
🐔 That's it give Purdy a wack why dont you. Poor lovely cat. What is NicNac saying I really can't understand him :rolleyes:.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has he really got rid of matted syrup and relaced it with flat head syrup? 👀 😂

Why is he such an embarrassment? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔 That's it give Purdy a wack why dont you. Poor lovely cat. What is NicNac saying I really can't understand him :rolleyes:.
NikNaks saying “Doo Doo blah blah…🤷🏼‍♀️
Get that kid seen to😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Instructions for a Spring Syrup!

Beg for some fake grass:
Screenshot_20230418-124921~2.png

Then add some of Flapz's box dye:

Screenshot_20230418-124941~2.png

Borrow NikNak's:

Screenshot_20230418-125001~2.png

Cheap as chips!

Screenshot_20230418-125356~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.