Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Warrior? I could smack her into next year stupid bitch! There's a man running with an artificial leg , there's blind people running, a lady with terminal brain cancer they are warriors not your prick of a husband who has done absolutely fuck all with his life and never achieved anything and is going to walk a bit to get his face on tv

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Greta22

Chatty Member
Adele Roberts has just finished in 3.30. This time last year she was having chemo for bowel cancel, incredible achievement 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 43

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Maybe if he hadn’t stopped to get his parrot set up face on tv he would have finished quicker.Flaps be curling her hair he’s supposed to be playing with Leo is it not at nursery today.Never known a man moan so much and saying he got the 💩 grow up you idiot.
I saw a guy just behind Adele Robert’s who finished well under 4 hours. The bloke had 2 prosthetic legs. Those are the real heroes running. Not a Bellend like Prickenden.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
2:10pm:

Hi goyyyyys, am feeling a bit peckish so I’m gonna ask what all yorrrr fave snacks are xoxox

2:20pm:

OMG goyyys you’re all so gr8, I had some beef hula hoops like they’re so good

2:30pm:

SO MANY of you have been asking where I got beef hula hoops today! You can get them at thefuckingcoop.com/sophiechurch/netslash/hoops #ad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Some woman has just said ...well done for running as a sanitary towel.....:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Fakeys, can we just take a moment to acknowledge the fact that I am now a VIP! 🎉

In view of this status, I fully expect the offers for Strictly and I'm a Celeb to roll in any minute. Maybe I'd even be eligible for a spin on the Motatos bike?! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: #67

Oh dear Fakey, you do make us howl! You're doing the Marathon resembling a sanitary towel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Everything in his whole life is about performing for social media. You can tell, like any narrative he uses, he’s going to milk the marathon to death. It’s like he’s the only person to have ever run one 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s so smug he finished it and so delusional he thinks he’s now going to get inundated with ‘work’ offers. I won’t be holding my breath 😉
Fakey waiting for the offers to roll in:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
How sad that Fakey feels he has to get one up on Tattle & hide his training. Surely you'd document your training to raise awareness & more donations to his charity. But no, he feels he's had a sneeky upper hand & control over Tattle. WRONG Fakey. You'll never get the upper hand over us Tattlers!👊

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Anyone starting to think he's going to pull out with the stomach bug excuse? Plus why is Dopey letting sad sack wreck the kitchen like that? Tell him no ffs!

Reactions: 31

intheindustry

Chatty Member
I’ve done a room overhaul, bought new bed, mattress, bedside tables, lamps, blinds….paid for myself, their begging is disgraceful, bet they wouldn’t go and stand outside a shop with a cap and beg for money but it’s ok to do it online.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31