Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go ffs! She spelt BELL END wrong!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is that his fan base …bet he told her “ do you know who I am “ and made her tag him in a photo ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go ffs! She spelt BELL END wrong!!

View attachment 2112167
So one saddo recognised him and as usual he has to share it on his stories 🙄 only one person then Fakey? We know if there were others you’d be sharing them to 🤭
As for Flappy giving advice on what not to buy 🤦🏻‍♀️ something else she’s seen other instahuns do. Seriously do these two have any original ideas of their own?

Reactions: 15
Well I’d laugh if the ones she does not recommend end Up don’t using her 🤣🤣 no doubt it’s expensive brands that would never ever use her anyway

her skins minging and got holes from her squeezing her zits 🤮

also heavy in the Coke her nose has collapsed completely

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
duck off 🤣🤣🤣 why would you associate him with health and beauty? He’s fakes health issues and there is no beauty about him, ugly inside and out! Talk about scraping the barrel, he must be absolutely skint.
So is this his new thing now. First hosting competition giveaways and now another beauty awards 🙄 His presenting career is really sky high at the moment 😂 As for the write up, there is definitely someone in Lincoln he’s either paid or given sexual favours to 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I’d laugh if the ones she does not recommend end Up don’t using her 🤣🤣 no doubt it’s expensive brands that would never ever use her anyway

Her nose has definitely collapsed! 💯 It looks like a builder's elbow. As for the pot holes, she needs to get in contact with Colchester Council to fill them in! 😅

Screenshot_20230419-090342~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Thick as shite! The hint is in the word “I N F L U E N C E R” to bleeping make people buy products not tell them they are tit but please dig youre grave even further Flappy you idiot, it’s not like you are already skint! i wonder how many companies she will insult?

Actually I think it’s a great idea Flappy can’t wait to hear you insulting companies and their products when you call yourself an “influencer”🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck does he look like? Honestly the absolute state of him that's what i put on to walk the dog my woolly hat some big old baggy sweatshirt with a couple of layers underneath i certainly wouldn't go anywhere dressed like it he has no style whatsoever and just seems to look more and more scruffy i think those are the beige trousers he got from Peacocks (he does like a beige trouser) and he hasn't taken them off since they must be honking what did Dopey say the other day his armpit smelt like a skunk 🤢 yet another reason he can't get work who wants to work with someone who absolutely stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🐔Just bumped into a guy from Eastenders the crew are in Margate filming...Bet Baldy wishes he was with them :D:LOL:🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Patiently waiting for the day he finally says he’s gay 🤣🤣
---
Christ, he’s going to be on telly on Saturday for yet another 2 second coverage. What do we think the surprise is?! His bone costume which we all know about? Or Leo being attached to his back?
Did they not just mean watch it as in the marathon. Probably will get two second airtime but then again biggest stars than him doing it and raising money for big causes . The footballer Kyle Walker shared one today .

• Haha
  • Heart
Her nose has definitely collapsed! 💯 It looks like a builder's elbow. As for the pot holes, she needs to get in contact with Colchester Council to fill them in! 😅

View attachment 2112259
Lord F we know you read and like to partake on occasion, I suggest you get in touch with Daddy Agency, maybe he will sign you as he signs every beyond z lister like you! He might even bring you to Turkey to get facial “reconstructive” surgery on you’re nose like his crackhead client Daniella Westbrook 🤣🤣🤣 the results on her nose are amazing 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.