Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do they look like in those ridiculous glasses , the frames don't suit either of them at all. Obvs grifted ones - ones in stock because no one else would buy them ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My grandson is 3 weeks younger than spud, he can name dinosaurs with their proper names. Proud nanna
The thing is Soph and Bellend are so fixated with social media, I canโ€™t see how they have time to engage with poor Nik Nak! I donโ€™t know why Soph bothers though, Aff links wont pay her share of the mortgage.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
WTF have those cowboys done?

What is wrong with the left hand side of the door?

The right hand side is wonky as duck!

Screenshot_20230419-005605~2.png

---
Does she even realise what a bleep she looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just dropping in to say that the London Marathon tracker app is now live, and you can search participants by name to track their race on the day ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Make it stop

I canโ€™t believe that sheโ€™s posted that and 3 of the outfits the tags are hanging out of them while sheโ€™s โ€˜modellingโ€™ them ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I read on another thread, that these shops are going to stop โ€˜influencersโ€™ keep ordering loads of stuff for reels just to send them back. Sheโ€™ll be fucked if that happens to her. Honestly though, look at who she follows and youโ€™d think sheโ€™d have more of a clue. She may think she looks good but she seriously needs to lay off whatever sheโ€™s having pumped into her face and stop burning all the food she cooks so she can eat a decent meal once in a while. Not bodyshaming just stating facts. She looked so much better and so much younger only a couple of years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Itโ€™s the hand on the hip and the turning of her head to the side๐ŸคฃDoes she not realise she is so wooden.And her saying they want to see more of Jake o duck off both of you are so desperate.Leo eating with his hands and why is fakey wearing that condom hat with kids glasses on๐ŸคขThose clothes she tried looked awful and itโ€™s not body shaming Jeanie sheโ€™s so skinny and looks like sheโ€™s had more lip filler๐Ÿ™„Iโ€™ll link the clothes later thatโ€™s all sheโ€™s does lately ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
๐Ÿ” Oh bleeping hell those clothes are awful that stupid dress fit for a 6 year old....Sorry but she must be on something to even think she is a model, :rolleyes:I am even now feeling sorry for her what a show up...Please if you read here . . Have a word with yourself....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No abs again saddo and her mouth no words she is becoming unrecognisable.The links are out if any of you lovely lot want to purchase those delightful sacks of ๐Ÿ’ฉ wooden spoon was modelling๐Ÿคฃ
1430A76C-AE13-444D-9698-64B09D3067F8.png
DF69DB09-60B9-45C8-AEA0-8B89F5C9129F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
And why do the glasses not sit properly, I never saw anyone wearing glasses that way...the ear piece should fit onto his ear ๐Ÿคฃ not perch above it. He looks ridiculous. As usual.

D13E3DA9-E1A3-425E-AB24-91C8EBA4F3D3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think he must getting ready to carry the extra weight on his marathon Dressed as a bone!Iโ€™ve got a feeling heโ€™s been training and chosen not to share it. Then heโ€™ll come across as a super hero and weโ€™ll never hear the end of it!
Yeah I've said that all along. Imagine the smugness

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.