Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Polished Pebble who gives a duck, you will paint it what colour you like !!!! Fag Ash Lil 's breathing bad again give it up before you get worse. jmo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agree that the carrier is gifted! First time I’ve ever seen it and he’s almost two, he could have been going on his back for ages. Shows how little they get out when they have to film it. Couldn’t imagine filming our weekend family walks like that, they are tragic. I’m getting to the point where I might have to stop keeping us as they are more annoying than ever.

Tragic that “work” was his costume fitting for the marathon. That is not work you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m calling tattle bingo on that child carrier backpack being shown as either gifted, an ad or an affiliated link in the coming days. There’s always an ulterior motive with her and the fact she’s made a point of showing it on her stories says it all. They can’t afford 2 bedside tables so no way would they be spending £130 on something that lets be honest, they’ll rarely use 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m sure there was a post on the old thread of one of Lord Farquard’s stories “asking for recommendations”.

Reactions: 15
I need to catch up. Isn’t nik nak a little bit too old to be in a baby carrier surely he should be running round and exploring!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Flappys struggling for engagement and affiliated links to use, so does another one of her q&as asking what people want to see on her Instagram 😴😴😴 Instead of putting ‘both’ on certain questions she should be putting ‘neither’. Just a few examples below. Funniest one is days out or holidays or both. When do they ever go on days out and as for holidays, why didn’t she ask that before the bore fest that was the Maldives. I’ve never know anyone go on holiday and share as much content as these two muppets. Why would anyone want to see more 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would we want to see her get ready with me shite? She has one pair of black jeans, two pairs of leggings and a crop top mind you still be better than family content as that would mean more of cuntchops and his ugly mug

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is NikNak being carried? He should be walking and talking by now. That kid has no hope with these two twats.

View attachment 2109559View attachment 2109560
View attachment 2109561
View attachment 2109562
View attachment 2109563
View attachment 2109564
View attachment 2109565
I think he must getting ready to carry the extra weight on his marathon Dressed as a bone!I’ve got a feeling he’s been training and chosen not to share it. Then he’ll come across as a super hero and we’ll never hear the end of it!

Reactions: 24
🐔 Bone.....anything like his and it will be 2 inches long and as light as a feather....🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reactions: 11
Flappys struggling for engagement and affiliated links to use, so does another one of her q&as asking what people want to see on her Instagram 😴😴😴 Instead of putting ‘both’ on certain questions she should be putting ‘neither’. Just a few examples below. Funniest one is days out or holidays or both. When do they ever go on days out and as for holidays, why didn’t she ask that before the bore fest that was the Maldives. I’ve never know anyone go on holiday and share as much content as these two muppets. Why would anyone want to see more 🙄
Recipes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you look at Kate lawyers little Noa she is so much more advanced than him and they are the same age!

Crazy you are a comedy genius! 😂🤣🤣🤣
Was going to say this, that little girl gets so much positive input from those around her, eats really well, sleeps really well and they go out for a walk every single day. Not like Fakey’s offspring who can’t eat with cutlery and gets carried instead of walking!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.