Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I didn’t think he’s Barnet could get any worse. How bleeping wrong was I……… he looks like a Minge🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why the hell is he carrying Spud on his back? No wonder he is so delayed! Let him run about, show him things help him find things look at this pretty flower it's yellow how many trees can you count do you see the ladybird on here blah blah blah lazy useles pair of dickheads

Reactions: 22
Why the hell is he carrying Spud on his back? No wonder he is so delayed! Let him run about, show him things help him find things look at this pretty flower it's yellow how many trees can you count do you see the ladybird on here blah blah blah lazy useles pair of dickheads
Perhaps he’s hoping to put his back out 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is NikNak being carried? He should be walking and talking by now. That kid has no hope with these two twats.

329224801_1175233953184480_998923648387266446_n.jpg
341755327_1378634639653206_5941722108800619777_n.jpg

341583262_740415391209595_4262104505725223807_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps he's had the barnet done as he's hoping for a callback from I'm a celebrity, as a reserve......😂😂😂
Fortunately for us it’s already been filmed. He only got on the first time because Gemma Collins quit (thanks for that GC). If he only made it as a reserve originally, no way would he have even been considered for a legends program. Let’s be honest, he only came 2nd his year because the cast was tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nik Nak hasn’t got a chance in hell of learning what is right or wrong when his thicko parents don’t know the difference between calling a lamb a baby sheep - bleeping unbelievable

Reactions: 18
Someone on the previous thread said that JQ borrowed Simon Cowell's hair and now that is all I can see. 🤣

B0804872-9818-4784-BF46-060C2E20E9A2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping state of him thinks he's 14 acts like it aswell my son is 18 and more mature and hardworking than this prick will ever be school by day and works five evenings aswell walks and cycles everywhere and all with a very serious heart condition yet this hole thinks he's a bleeping messiah got no mates, no career and no money he's disrespectful and mysoginistic and incredibly selfish and i dislike him more by the day and he wants to work on the basics with Nik Nak first instead of teaching him tit like buzzing mate oh and i think the new hair makes him look even uglier if that's possible

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just looked and the road he was walking on yesterday in London is only about a 15min walk from Sarcomas Head Office. The fact whatever he was ‘working’ on yesterday he kept quiet and it obviously wasn’t all day, as he was back home mid afternoon, I still wonder if he was maybe trying his costume on? Hence the ‘haircut’ because the longer syrup felt uncomfortable while being dressed as a bone 🤭 Talking of the ‘haircut’ it looks worse and worse the more you look at it. There’s him thinking he looks all hip and though I didn’t think it possible, it’s actually made him look even older than before 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
NikNaks saying “Doo Doo blah blah…🤷🏼‍♀️
Get that kid seen to😭
it’s shocking at this point . My son is couple months older than Leo and he says full sentences . Leo can’t even say basic words like dog hat mat sit stand door flower ……. He’s severely delayed .

Also has anybody noticed for his age he isn’t really growing much ?
---
What nightmares are made of.His hair his face just everything 🤣🤣View attachment 2109504
His hair looks a mess he’s done that himself surely to god Jesus 🤣🤣
he’s looking in his 40s aswell 🤣 that’s being nice I’d say 48 .

im calling it he gets some kind of daytime TV this week from beggy polly asking ITV for him to have a five second slot to talk about the marathon!!
---
Why is NikNak being carried? He should be walking and talking by now. That kid has no hope with these two twats.

View attachment 2109559View attachment 2109560
View attachment 2109561
View attachment 2109562
View attachment 2109563
View attachment 2109564
View attachment 2109565
Oh look at me dad of the year taking my son to a park for FREE yes Jake most parents do this daily …… nothing special is it . Pair of idiots I swear

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m calling tattle bingo on that child carrier backpack being shown as either gifted, an ad or an affiliated link in the coming days. There’s always an ulterior motive with her and the fact she’s made a point of showing it on her stories says it all. They can’t afford 2 bedside tables so no way would they be spending £130 on something that lets be honest, they’ll rarely use 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly Kate lawler s daughter can tell you the breed of dog from a picture … Leo can’t even say DOG 😂😂
my son points at books and tells me what things are . Lizard trumpet some really hard words but he knows what they are and says the word … Leo could never it’s such a shame why they won’t get him seen

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.