Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he really come out of that place with his Marathon number & not actually know how many people run it each year?? He really has no idea about the size & scale of this. Did he think it would be just a few of them & that he'd be standing out - the 'celeb running as a bone.' He'll be a tiny, brillo padded, limping dot amongst the tens of thousands of true heroes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hellooo! Not been on here for ages!! Took a break from this thread as they are soooo boringggg 😴 🥱 good to see nothing has changed. Plus the Talia and Aaron thread is keeping me busy as it moves so quick these days! As you were 🤣😘

Edit to add…I meant Fakey is boring.. not you guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did he really come out of that place with his Marathon number & not actually know how many people run it each year?? He really has no idea about the size & scale of this. Did he think it would be just a few of them & that he'd be standing out - the 'celeb running as a bone.' He'll be a tiny, brillo padded, limping dot amongst the tens of thousands of true heroes.
I think he knows full well, it was all put on for content. Urgh! He’s a bleep of the highest order!

Reactions: 16
he’s absolutely 100% lying! He’s been training and not documented this as he want to come across as a super hero in a bone costume! As a former runner, you cannot achieve on minimal amount of training😡 what a super twit
He’s jobless so has all the time in the world to train. The real heroes are those training and also have proper full time jobs and families to look after. Sophie does most of the family stuff so he has no excuses not to train for the marathon to the max!
---
FFS Jake put it away, I’ve never seen anyone so obsessed with parading themselves with no clothes. He’s grim 🤢
Parading his tiny carrot. We should thank our lucky stars it’s beyond micro or he would be showing it all the time. All he does is show his silly stank ass which he believes is attractive. Ewwwww.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The bleeping cap on backwards 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Thy are vile. They know videos like that get more views from a certain type of people. Anyying
they are vile. They know videos like that get more engagement from a certain type of people. Anything for more engagement. Even if it means endangering their child by exposing him to certain typee of sick individuals. They are horrid.
Also the new video of slowenden. He is so happy that his kid can say dad and can actually laugh. It must be a very rare event. He's iver two years of age baldy and you're buzzing that he can say two words.
BIB - absolutely.

I hate to think it about anyone, even two people that I despise as much as I despise them, but even they CANNOT be so stupid that they do not realise that certain types ie perverts and paedophiles will be attracted to viewing content like that. 😡

It makes me angry and sick in equal measure. That's an innocent little child being exploited to that vile audience by the very people who should be protecting him. His bleeping parents! 😡🤢.

Her parents need to have a word with her, and tell her to cop the duck on and stop exploiting her children. His mother is too busy wiping up her darling son's piss. Aaaaaaaaaaargh!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hellooo! Not been on here for ages!! Took a break from this thread as they are soooo boringggg 😴 🥱 good to see nothing has changed. Plus the Talia and Aaron thread is keeping me busy as it moves so quick these days! As you were 🤣😘

Edit to add…I meant Fakey is boring.. not you guys
I'm exactly the same. Used to be a regular on here but the talia thread is just insane. I dont even really watch his stories any more they are that crap

Just popped on to say cant believe how old hes looking, literally looks like he's aged 10 years in a couple of weeks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously, tickling a child when they're laying down drinking. Can this bleep get any more stupid?

View attachment 2113136
Yep 🙄 tickling a toddler lieing down while drinking a full 8oz bottle of milk great idea 🤦‍♀️ Its common sense that they will most likely get sick you don’t need to be a parent to know this, what an absolute gobshite!
Did anyone else notice the colour of the milk in the bottle compared to the colour of the milk coming out of the bottle teat 🤮 first I thought it was oat milk or almond milk like she drinks 🙄 (no offence to any vegetarians , just her) because of the colour of the milk in the bottle was yellow😳 So they do put the bottles in the dishwasher, that is disgusting 🤮 actually think few thread’s back they were seen in the dishwasher 😩 The only positive thing I will say is thank god they don’t put the bottle teat in the dishwasher. Id still sterilise everything because that house is filthy🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What an utterly pointless article that was!
He’ll be trying to get a TV appearance and countless interviews out of this while it airs. 9 years ago and he’s still trying to use it to be relevant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good thing is the fact it’s prerecorded they don’t need despardos like him on because the actual cast will be available 😊 as for it being better if he was on it and how he’d love to do it if the concept takes off 🙄 how insulting to the people chosen plus why the duck would they ever pick him when there are so many more likeable better known people that have done the show. Also notice how he says he’d like Jimmy Bullard, Stacey Solomon and Kerry Katona on it. He’s such a lick arse 🤮

• Sick
🐔 If he was likeable he would of been chosen for this jungle ...does he not think why wasn't I asked, but then again if Gemma Collins hadn't left he wouldn't of done the first one either.....sad git....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’ll be trying to get a TV appearance and countless interviews out of this while it airs. 9 years ago and he’s still trying to use it to be relevant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good thing is the fact it’s prerecorded they don’t need despardos like him on because the actual cast will be available 😊 as for it being better if he was on it and how he’d love to do it if the concept takes off 🙄 how insulting to the people chosen plus why the duck would they ever pick him when there are so many more likeable better known people that have done the show. Also notice how he says he’d like Jimmy Bullard, Stacey Solomon and Kerry Katona on it. He’s such a lick arse 🤮
Jimmy Bullard 🤣🤣🤣🤣 STFU Fakey! Jimmy never liked you and never will. He had the same “Becky & Neil” cry face on when Jimmy was ripping him a new one in the jungle 😭😭😭😭😭😭 What a wimp😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Listen Chet has a bigger cock than this prick and that’s bleeping saying something. I seriously want him to Fail massively this weekend but I can see it now he’s going to be overly loud and overly annoying to try and get seen 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Morning fakeys! I had a thought! I reckon another reason he is going to carry Spud part of the way is because it gives him another excuse to walk he isn't going to run with Nik Nak he would be bouncing about all over the place plus it would explain why they bought a carrier they can't afford which she said is only suitable up to age 3 anyway let's face it none of this is for his brother or charity this is purely for him and it makes me so angry when as others have said someone genuine could have had his place also did anyone see the comments on the last post of Spud? They are sickening there is something very wrong with his 'fans'

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm exactly the same. Used to be a regular on here but the talia thread is just insane. I dont even really watch his stories any more they are that crap

Just popped on to say cant believe how old hes looking, literally looks like he's aged 10 years in a couple of weeks.
That’s what happens when the rot inside seeps out. He’s vile and it is definitely now showing on his face. For years he was able to hide it with his cheeky chappie act.

• Heart
🐔 Myself personally thinks he has as someone mentioned been secretly training/running. By the look of his sly eyes and face......bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Must be a reason he’s got that back carrier as Leo way to old to be in the stupid thing.That bone costume looks super light so no excuse for the prick to walk.He’s such a vain pig that anything he can do to draw attention to himself on Sunday I’m sure the pair of them have planned it in advance.

• Heart
God, the way he is eye bleeping the camera while using that massager is repulsive 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.