Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without repeating myself, I’ve just gone back on that story in the Mirror about him talking about the new I’m a Celeb. I’ve just re read it and realised part of their main headline was about him saying that the ‘spin off was needless’. So if it’s so needless why did he then say in the same interview it would be better if he was on there and he definitely do it if they continue with the program in the future? Don’t think he needs to wait by the phone for that call somehow. Apart from him being one of the most forgettable camp mates ever, why are ITV now ever going to ask him if he thinks it’s ‘needless’. Honestly he’s so desperate to be remembered, he does these interviews with no thought on what he’s saying and then wonders why the only work he gets in the industry is 2 min segments on Lorraine/LW and competition giveaways. Keep putting your foot in it Fakey 😊 the more you do the less chance I’ve got of having to suffer seeing you on my TV screen again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Must be skint if he’s shopping in Primark and saying their trousers actually bang. It’s a banger who’s wearing them with a wee chipolata underneath 🤭
Oh is this a new word?? What happened to Peng or sweet or banging??? Honestly never heard anyone say Peng or Bang about clothes or anything before 😂 in Ireland we say “the bang off that or the bang off ye” as in the smell of it 🤣 so Primarni trousers bang 🤔 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Without repeating myself, I’ve just gone back on that story in the Mirror about him talking about the new I’m a Celeb. I’ve just re read it and realised part of their main headline was about him saying that the ‘spin off was needless’. So if it’s so needless why did he then say in the same interview it would be better if he was on there and he definitely do it if they continue with the program in the future? Don’t think he needs to wait by the phone for that call somehow. Apart from him being one of the most forgettable camp mates ever, why are ITV now ever going to ask him if he thinks it’s ‘needless’. Honestly he’s so desperate to be remembered, he does these interviews with no thought on what he’s saying and then wonders why the only work he gets in the industry is 2 min segments on Lorraine/LW and competition giveaways. Keep putting your foot in it Fakey 😊 the more you do the less chance I’ve got of having to suffer seeing you on my TV screen again 😂
He never really got there in the first place , did he........and had 15 minutes of fame & that was 15 years ago lolsss 🤣💀

• Haha
Imagine still trying to beg it nearly 10 years later 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His ego is just so over inflated like who the hell gives a damn about his thoughts on the new series of Im a Celeb? It's like the other night when he told dopey everyone wants to see more of him on her stories because he is hilarious erm sorry but when is he ever funny? Well we do know he's a bit funny in the head but he really does overrate himself massively

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine still trying to beg it nearly 10 years later 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Can you imagine if they ever trying bringing the X Factor back 🤯 I wonder if he’d try and make it third time lucky 😂 I think he believes he’s above being a contestant now and would be begging for the presenter or a judges role instead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So date night is axe throwing, baseball, chicken wings and beer so Jake night then the selfish prick not saying that women can't enjoy these things but i bet he never actually says what would you like to do? Wonder if it's actually lunch today or same as the other day walking round with a pasty?

• Haha
By who he’s recently started following looks like date night is at Boom Battle bar in Ipswich tonight. Lucky Flappy. Not only is she driving him round today, she gets the privilege of being chauffeur for date night as well. So no work again this week then. Not surprising they’re going to a bar in a shopping centre for the evening instead of somewhere like Sheesh again 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s definitely not been on his stories as much in the last month or so, so he’s been doing something in that time 🤔 Thing is he’s already insulted enough people by saying that you can do it just with the power of mind. If he’s been secretly training and finishes it with no problem, still using the narrative he’s not physically trained for it, he’s yet again being so disrespectful to the thousands of people that have taken it seriously and are doing it for genuine reasons not just as a way of getting attention on themselves 🤬
Imagine how crap you will feel if training as much as you can then this twit comes along claiming he has done very little training and it is mind over matter then completes it in record time? The only other way he will finish it with no training is if he cheats! :) It made me remember this story on our local news a few years back!
https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/9299903.sorry-says-kielder-marathon-runner-took-bus/

Reactions: 17
🤣🤣🤣Wtaf why do her eyebrows look like that🤣.She definitely needs to learn less is better that make up etc is just so bad.
5A049185-E23F-4854-9B74-19B9A829F51B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Isnt witch hazel good also for skin? Its so cheap aswell as tea tree oil.
I don’t bother with expensive creams, load of bollix if you ask me. (However I am fortunate enough to have good skin unlike my daughter so I can understand) even the pharmacists recommended alternatives to these over priced crap! Witch hazel has been brilliant for my daughter,the prescription cream made it worse 🤬 All about 💰💰💰🙄
He’s definitely not been on his stories as much in the last month or so, so he’s been doing something in that time 🤔 Thing is he’s already insulted enough people by saying that you can do it just with the power of mind. If he’s been secretly training and finishes it with no problem, still using the narrative he’s not physically trained for it, he’s yet again being so disrespectful to the thousands of people that have taken it seriously and are doing it for genuine reasons not just as a way of getting attention on themselves 🤬
Jake is a
FB_IMG_1681997409662.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm exactly the same. Used to be a regular on here but the talia thread is just insane. I dont even really watch his stories any more they are that crap

Just popped on to say cant believe how old hes looking, literally looks like he's aged 10 years in a couple of weeks.

I’ll see you over there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think he is secretly training he's too lazy that's why on finding his costume wasn't too big he opted for carrying NikNak instead he doesn't even train consistently every day for the boxing probably arrogant enough to think he already has it in the bag. Im thinking he won't even finish and he will turn on tears fake pain will appear the struggle of carrying Spud he will say he just couldn't even though he really wanted to for his brother boo hoo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yet another burnt dinner (from last night). 🤢

342082337_159534543725915_3026174323306740144_n.jpg

---
She needs to stop with all these skin products. Her skin is awful.

342387223_1501566317317963_153704164842317689_n.jpg

---
When he had an ingrowing toenail, he didn't train for 8 weeks? Sounds about right.

Now he's raving about Primark clothes! He's maybe angling for them now seeing as Ashley Banjo got Peacocks. Desperate or what?

342383853_2779191035553928_9011672517987272009_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but why the duck did Flapz sleep on NikNak's floor last night? What's with his cuntish undertone today saying she's going to eat lettuce and water whilst he does things he wants to do?

How she puts up with that bleep I'll never know. He is a vile piece of tit. 💯

• Sick
  • Angry
Do you know I just cannot fathom why on earth he put his stiffie up online . Why ? And at that size, too? Gawd, it's hardly a one to be proud of?
🐔 Seen more meat on a pork pie :LOL:.

• Haha
And again!! Listen to him when Flapz nicks a chip off NikNak's plate.

"They're your son's". If anybody needs a bleeping good hiding it's this wankstain. 💯

---
Wow. This kid is becoming feral with lack of discipline. He hasn't a hope in hell with these two twats. I really think Flapz has been constantly beaten down by him. His ego is off the chart. 🤢

342280847_1423490018387930_2332684414294883529_n.jpg
342174216_248592764204066_7613586506913531914_n.jpg
342069445_558982443033325_7009241515451944718_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
By posting the Primark clothes, he is blatantly wangling for this own line like old grubby Stacey. He's so transparent :rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.