Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a parent he really doesn't have the first bleeping clue! Tickling Spud's tummy while he drinks a huge bottle of milk then putting him into his cot he could vomit and choke! As for saying daddy imagine how much ore he could say if he wasnt constantly stuck infront of tv with food even his bathtime is tit where's the toys for fun and interaction? bleeping clueless pair

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course he will finish the marathon. He has to be the best...... but hasn't trained. So I give him 5hr 45. The bleep will probably push himself so hard that he will do just over 4hrs. We shall see. As for the haircut. Is this for the marathon? or is this the cheating haircut? To look manly. Sounds absurd, but something I was told eons ago. Anyhoo. Good luck fucky with the marathon. I am sure we will all hear, see, ignore.
---
I hope this twit bumps into a badman and gets beaten to a damn pulp!

View attachment 2111845
It's groin! No plural. And to help with chaffing .....I know...but not telling you. Ya twit! Giving it all the big one right before the marathon. There is training, swotting......and twatting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The reporting honestly does work it just takes a long long time. I one of the 34 that that reported one of hinches posts and it was from last year but they had her in the end,eventually you'll get a email saying there's been a ruling of enough people do it they can't ignore it probably a slap on the wrists but it goes on file which brands can look at when deciding if they want to work with a influencer. And I think there's a a fabulous lady on here who is doing a grand job princess Jeanne.but the more that do it the better

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So the charity having to link the hole’s giving page and still at just over £5480😡Really hate this idiot for most of the tit he posts but he’s just taking this as a joke😡All we get is Leo on repeat in the bath been made to perform like a prize bloodly monkey.She’s as bad and I hope he doesn’t use that child as a gimmick in that stupid back carrier😡It’s all about him having pictures taking today has no interest in helping anyone and Olivier a passing thought as this prick only cares about himself😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The reporting honestly does work it just takes a long long time. I one of the 34 that that reported one of hinches posts and it was from last year but they had her in the end,eventually you'll get a email saying there's been a ruling of enough people do it they can't ignore it probably a slap on the wrists but it goes on file which brands can look at when deciding if they want to work with a influencer. And I think there's a a fabulous lady on here who is doing a grand job princess Jeanne.but the more that do it the better
Thank you ❤ I don’t think a lot of people realise how quick and easy it is to do. I shall keep on doing it and hopefully keep the likes of Flappy on the list for as long as possible 😂 It’s not hard to clearly mark AD on a post or story but she seems to think it’s beneath her. Well not anymore 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you ❤ I don’t think a lot of people realise how quick and easy it is to do. I shall keep on doing it and hopefully keep the likes of Flappy on the list for as long as possible 😂 It’s not hard to clearly mark AD on a post or story but she seems to think it’s beneath her. Well not anymore 🤭
It's the aff links that piss me of big time.thats just it aff link not even the shops name so on there scarce chance you might like something you don't even k ow where it's from unless you click but you never see her actuating any of it after dress up and thos time you could see the tags hangs you k ow they get sent straight back!
But your doing a fab job x

• Heart
Seriously, tickling a child when they're laying down drinking. Can this bleep get any more stupid?

• Angry
  • Sick
Honestly if he’s telling the truth, it’s so bleeping disrespectful to anyone running the Marathon or wanting to and unable to run it cos of dickheads like him taking an undeserved place 😡. I bleeping hope he falls flat on his ugly haggard face 🤬
he’s absolutely 100% lying! He’s been training and not documented this as he want to come across as a super hero in a bone costume! As a former runner, you cannot achieve on minimal amount of training😡 what a super twit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He has no idea has he about parenting? He should be settling that child not filming and making him laugh. twit.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is he having a laugh? Look at that bone costume.

LOOK AT IT. IT'S AS LIGHT AS A FEATHER!!!

I reckon a sandwich board would be more heavier. More lies. 💯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

The bleep is so full of tit!
I was sent this by someone earlier. There are no words for how much tit that comes out of his mouth!

Although the called NikNak Theo 🤣
What an utterly pointless article that was!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

The bleep is so full of tit!
I was sent this by someone earlier. There are no words for how much tit that comes out of his mouth!
The article refers to Leo as ‘Theo’, they’ve also included the photo of him in that pink suit 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We all know where he'll be shoving that later!

He's nicked Stephen Bear's ars blaster ffs!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
His hair🤢see the abs are back bleeping hell needs to go on BGT with his vanishing tricks.He’s so gross he actually turns my stomach.Both posting Leo god they are so needy🙄🙄and boring it’s relentless.

• Sick
Seriously, tickling a child when they're laying down drinking. Can this bleep get any more stupid?

View attachment 2113136
The bleeping cap on backwards 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Thy are vile. They know videos like that get more views from a certain type of people. Anyying
Filming the child in the bath, WTF is wrong with them, seriously! 😡
they are vile. They know videos like that get more engagement from a certain type of people. Anything for more engagement. Even if it means endangering their child by exposing him to certain typee of sick individuals. They are horrid. Also the new video of slowenden. He is so happy that his kid can say dad and can actually laugh. It must be a very rare event. He's iver two years of age baldy and you're buzzing that he can say two words.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.