Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Myself personally thinks he has as someone mentioned been secretly training/running. By the look of his sly eyes and face......bleep
He’s definitely not been on his stories as much in the last month or so, so he’s been doing something in that time 🤔 Thing is he’s already insulted enough people by saying that you can do it just with the power of mind. If he’s been secretly training and finishes it with no problem, still using the narrative he’s not physically trained for it, he’s yet again being so disrespectful to the thousands of people that have taken it seriously and are doing it for genuine reasons not just as a way of getting attention on themselves 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
He’s definitely not been on his stories as much in the last month or so, so he’s been doing something in that time 🤔 Thing is he’s already insulted enough people by saying that you can do it just with the power of mind. If he’s been secretly training and finishes it with no problem, still using the narrative he’s not physically trained for it, he’s yet again being so disrespectful to the thousands of people that have taken it seriously and are doing it for genuine reasons not just as a way of getting attention on themselves 🤬
If it’s all in the power of the mind maybe he’s running the whole thing with niknak on his back, bleeping superman that he is 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hadn’t looked for a while but looking at their latest follower count, seems other people are getting fed up with the same repetitive content being used from the pair of them 😊. Makes sense why she’s so desperate for advice on what people want to see on her account because she’s obviously seen how her engagement rate has dropped dramatically as well. What a shame she hasn’t taken the hint and binned off them ‘fashion’ reels yet 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
See she lost her 1000 bots again🤣What a sad fake life they both have and dopey Leo on repeat is all they have left to post.

Reactions: 18
🐔Just bumped into a guy from Eastenders the crew are in Margate filming...Bet Baldy wishes he was with them :D:LOL:🥕
Ooh Joon Im also local to Margate 👋 - As if the bald one’s acting skills were worthy of Eastenders … Even ‘Oaks were scrapping the barrel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right so at OrchardLodge, Rachel apparently came to do her hair (no evidence of Rachel, maybe BS after Su was rude about her the last visit) anyway, she then went to paint her garden fence black but it was so windy it got on her face and it wont come off 😂 she said she had enough so was leaving it and coming in for a coffee and a cigarette 🚬 and going to “bloody enjoy it” , then proceeds to post before and after pictures of this fence after saying she was leaving it until tomorrow (“and that’s not like her”) so them came an Emmerdale soap scoop😴 I had to skip over it. So she’s not happy that she can’t get garden fence paint of her face and “looks like a right tit” (it’s not the paint that’s making you look like a “tit” Zelda, it’s yourself being an annoying boring old woman on Instagram “Jake Quickened’s mum” in youre bio, you need help) Here a few boring pictures.
Oh and the neighbour probably think she’s “crackers” already she thinks😂 Of could they do, youre batshit.
Thought it was the local chimney sweep 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh Joon Im also local to Margate 👋 - As if the bald one’s acting skills were worthy of Eastenders … Even ‘Oaks were scrapping the barrel 😂
🐔 I was visiting my goddaughter, we went into Makky Dee in the High Street the fellow Jay I think its his name was in there getting a take out I don't watch it not since Dirty :LOL::D:D🍔Den ..x

• Haha
She’s loving the filters and yet more skin cream god she relentlessly flogging anything.We know what your skins like flaps and this certainly isn’t it after one use😡
12712516-B328-441D-B298-EC565BCA9CC3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s loving the filters and yet more skin cream god she relentlessly flogging anything.We know what your skins like flaps and this certainly isn’t it after one use😡View attachment 2114426
And considering she’s now officially on ASAs non-compliance Influencer list, you’d think she mark it as an ad a bit clearer than that but no still thinks it’s beneath her to stick to their rules. Off I go again 🏃🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It can’t be nice having bad skin but god she’s using one paid product after another.Bit like the b12 injection she probably does not need🙄We’ve see her without filters and she clearly needs to stay out of the sun and stop fooling her weird arse bots this tit works.

Just watched her story where she is using her fantastic skin products and if I was her I’d be looking at the ingredients or applying it more carefully nearer my mouth. Her lips look like they’re badly swollen so I’m assuming she must be allergic to it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔 Myself personally thinks he has as someone mentioned been secretly training/running. By the look of his sly eyes and face......bleep
I think he’s been combining the training for the marathon with the MMA tit. MMA fighters also do a lot of jogging aswell as being Power Ranger crawling all over each other, knob kicks 🦵 etc., but he’s not showing them going out on their runs or jogs whatever they call it, boxing the same, not just punching the head off each other, out jogging and running as part of training, keeping fit etc. I think he’s deliberately not showing them out jogging, but why? He is so strange.
Thats my two pence worth 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
It can’t be nice having bad skin but god she’s using one paid product after another.Bit like the b12 injection she probably does not need🙄We’ve see her without filters and she clearly needs to stay out of the sun and stop fooling her weird arse bots this tit works.
She should get some tea tree oil & try it on the back of her hand first. If she doesn't get a reaction, apply it facially twice a day. It works wonders for bacteria/ cleanliness, quick too

Reactions: 14
She should get some tea tree oil & try it on the back of her hand first. If she doesn't get a reaction, apply it facially twice a day. It works wonders for bacteria/ cleanliness, quick too
Isnt witch hazel good also for skin? Its so cheap aswell as tea tree oil.
I don’t bother with expensive creams, load of bollix if you ask me. (However I am fortunate enough to have good skin unlike my daughter so I can understand) even the pharmacists recommended alternatives to these over priced crap! Witch hazel has been brilliant for my daughter,the prescription cream made it worse 🤬 All about 💰💰💰🙄

Reactions: 14
Isnt witch hazel good also for skin? Its so cheap aswell as tea tree oil.
I don’t bother with expensive creams, load of bollix if you ask me. (However I am fortunate enough to have good skin unlike my daughter so I can understand) even the pharmacists recommended alternatives to these over priced crap! Witch hazel has been brilliant for my daughter,the prescription cream made it worse 🤬 All about 💰💰💰🙄
Yes witch Hazel, tea tree , lavender etc all great imo ( lavender too strong for me though, gets up my nose) all great powerful anti- bacterial/ oxidisation etc

• Heart
Must be skint if he’s shopping in Primark and saying their trousers actually bang. It’s a banger who’s wearing them with a wee chipolata underneath 🤭
Do you know I just cannot fathom why on earth he put his stiffie up online . Why ? And at that size, too? Gawd, it's hardly a one to be proud of?

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.