Jake Quickenden #66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is Soph selling stuff on vinted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got them bleeping trousers on AGAIN. How gross..he went walking in them yesterday! 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Who’s going to take one for the team and check on Orchardlodge 😴😴😴 il do it, but give me a few minutes to prepare myself mentally for listening to her drone on 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also does idiot not realise with skin products there is not going to be instant results. It takes time so you will break out and purge. It can be a long process. She will never have nice skin as she keeps swopping and changing products thinking they don't work after the first bloody use! Is she for real 🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Who’s going to take one for the team and check on Orchardlodge 😴😴😴 il do it, but give me a few minutes to prepare myself mentally for listening to her drone on 😏
I just can't with her..got rid months ago! 🧙‍♀️🧹😴

• Haha
Go on - post it on here after ; we could do with the laugh xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So their wardrobes are going in apparently at the end of May. Can’t believe such a high profile celebrity couple like themselves have taken near on 6 months to complete a loft extension and a small one like that 🙄😂 So do we think they are waiting so long for furniture because it’s being gifted or they are waiting for some sort of pay cheque to come in next month so they can afford it?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Got my weekly email from the asa.i can't help it I report grifters to honour all of us that you know pay for things
Anyway always have a check on the usual suspects and saw this
So somethings happening 🤔

Edited =spelling
Yes 👊🏻 All our complaining is finally paying off. About bloody time she was added to the list 😊

• Heart
So their wardrobes are going in apparently at the end of May. Can’t believe such a high profile celebrity couple like themselves have taken near on 6 months to complete a loft extension and a small one like that 🙄😂 So do we think they are waiting so long for furniture because it’s being gifted or they are waiting for some sort of pay cheque to come in next month so they can afford it?
A bit of both, I would suppose.....

Reactions: 13
Klarnas been paid up, so can use it again...

• Haha
Right so at OrchardLodge, Rachel apparently came to do her hair (no evidence of Rachel, maybe BS after Su was rude about her the last visit) anyway, she then went to paint her garden fence black but it was so windy it got on her face and it wont come off 😂 she said she had enough so was leaving it and coming in for a coffee and a cigarette 🚬 and going to “bloody enjoy it” , then proceeds to post before and after pictures of this fence after saying she was leaving it until tomorrow (“and that’s not like her”) so them came an Emmerdale soap scoop😴 I had to skip over it. So she’s not happy that she can’t get garden fence paint of her face and “looks like a right tit” (it’s not the paint that’s making you look like a “tit” Zelda, it’s yourself being an annoying boring old woman on Instagram “Jake Quickened’s mum” in youre bio, you need help) Here a few boring pictures.
Oh and the neighbour probably think she’s “crackers” already she thinks😂 Of could they do, youre batshit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Got my weekly email from the asa.i can't help it I report grifters to honour all of us that you know pay for things

Edited =spelling
You doing the lords work 👏🏻

• Haha

Edited =spelling
Truly doing the lord's work 👍👍👍👍

• Haha
I blocked the witch but sometimes view and just hit the skip button.See her eyebrows are nearly touching her forehead🤣She must lead a boring life to go online every day to talk tit.Bit like her gormless son she really thinks she all that and is just a sour old boot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Defo waiting on a cheque. Bloody broke pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why don't they have a bath panel? Are they pretending it's free standing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Christ, he’s going to be on telly on Saturday for yet another 2 second coverage. What do we think the surprise is?! His bone costume which we all know about? Or Leo being attached to his back?
Can’t wait for the marathon to be over so he can go return to oblivion! He has 2 more days to keep begging LW and Lorraine to have on ITV. No way has he not grovelled!.

I seen Paul smith at the school gate yesterday and he is looking stocky as hell - flakey don’t stand a chance x

• Heart
First time he's run in 4 weeks? WTF!

I hope the Marathon absolutely ruins him.

• Angry
  • Sick
🐔 I thought Fag Ash Lil had fence paint all over her face, I put my glasses on and realised it was her eyebrows 😅.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.