Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I really really need sophies hello fresh code I’m desperate ones anybody have it ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The man can't put a crappy bed together after been in the building trade he won't be able to lay grass himself is she having a laugh. Such a beggy witch I hope no1 reaches out or they buy the cheapest crap and it turns out tit 🤞🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Seeing that her witch of a mother in law spends her life in her garden why not ask her.Simple want everything for free couple of beggy lowlife idiots.She has loads of clothes and Leo wears the ugliest cheap nasty beige tit I’ve ever seen.Both playing dress up god what a boring empty life they have.

Maybe his being sent clothes because people are sick of him half naked!
Those fake abs, banjo brother is saying cover up mate we're sick of your filters

• Haha
Reactions: 20
GOOOOOYS I NEED HELP LAYENNN THA TEERFFFF

Er, yeah, just put it down on the floor you silly hole.

• Haha
Isn’t this the same offer as Flappy’s code? It pops up as soon as you go on the HF website.
IMG_3753.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same as an Irish gobshite (Sean phibbs) trying to sell it and I went online to check it out and the website had the exact same discount. If I was ever to buy it I wouldn't be using a code from them when it's same price online
Bless ‘em they think they’re getting some sort of exclusive code to dish out to their followers 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell Freddies dad is a bit of alright 😍😍😍
He’s everything fakey isn’t - a good dad doesn’t hog the limelight full head of hair nose isn’t like the shard doesn’t play at camp sites where ‘guests ‘ get murdered and isn’t in narnia!
You dropped a right bollock there boulder tits!

• Heart
  • Haha
Her lips are like tyres. WTF🥹
They stop her speaking like a normal person
---
I met someone a while ago who has kids at the same school as Fred….said doph is a bit of a laughing stock there and parents laugh when fakery turns up. They are charactures. Let’s hope they send Leo to the local school and they can eject him from the high chair to school to spare embarrassment on the school run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Considering her mother in law is a very keen Gardener and has laid grass before maybe she could ask her advice ????? Oooooh hang on that wouldn’t get them freebies would it ??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Baggy fuckers

• Heart
They both need to accept they are not young or cool enough to pull off the fashion reels they attempt to do. He thinks he is smizing the whole way through his, when in fact it looks like he’s actually squinting. His snide ‘Armani’ boxers and as for the constant hair touching 🤢
As for her latest one 🤦🏻‍♀️. All the idiots on that post asking where the jeans are from. Don’t they realise she deliberately didn’t say, so her engagement goes up because of their comments and it then gives her the excuse to do an aff link for them. It astounds me just how thick some people are they don’t see through it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.