Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s on the beg for either free turf and someone to lay it or free artificial grass. As for ‘of course I’ll share my hello fresh recipe with you guys’. You have to you stupid witch, that’s what you get paid for 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does she seriously seriously think we are all stupid enough to think somebody asked for her hello fresh code

when every fucker in the UK can get codes from literaly anybody on Instagram … my friend has a code she Onoy has 10k followers everybody gets these hello fresh ads ffs my nan could 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dear god no wonder she uses filters 👀And now turf yesterday bed side cabinets from all off us who work for a living duck off
E125D467-D522-4CD9-9B7A-D0359D013E43.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh and look at the time he is in the gym! Dodging teatime, bath and bed useless prick all those women calling him an amazing dad make me want to vom

Reactions: 18
That’s all he does get up slob around while his stupid wife begs on the internet.Got given a £500 playhouse and does spoilt brat even go in it.Her lips Wtaf she talks so much tit about others who have cosmetic treatments😡

Reactions: 16
Probably goes in the gym takes a selfie and goes meet polly for a shag …… funny he so called goes gym every single day but has man boobs and chub 🤣

• Haha
Looks like he begged Peacocks to send him Ashley Banjo's range i take it he paid for it as he hasn't put gifted on his fashion reel and for the record prick you look stupid in all of it because as usual you went a size too small and we know it arrived a few days ago because it was on your loft bed with Purdey in the box

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He finally mentions the marathon!!!! He will be doing it in a costume because he hasnt trained properly, so he will use it as a excuse as to why he's slower or walked part of it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Let’s face it it’s peacocks ….. I don’t shop at peacocks I don’t know many who do but they ain’t exactly going to have decent people advertising clothing 😂😂 that’s why they settle for Jake

oh tit didn’t he say he hates influencers and ads …… beggars can’t be picky hey Jake all the same it’s free clothing and your skint so will do anything for a new outfit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 Said it before...Pea COCK.....🥕.
---
🐔 Sorry to say but not into that stuff he is wearing......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Look at what Sam Thompson just posted then look at what he has just posted he is literally beyond pathetic copying someone else's content just over a 1000 likes on his fashion reel oh dear so he is getting more and more desperate

• Wow
  • Haha
I thought Peacocks had shut down years ago? Who even shops there?

Peacock advertising, syrup wearing bleep.

341165182_692447379351792_373268583919703912_n.jpg
341166952_1371114756955349_564785406135827758_n.jpg

---

• Sick
  • Haha
Finally addressing the marathon! with a week to go, I’ll be surprised if he will make it. No amount of running will make him catch up including his rest day. Sophie is begging for new grass, please, let no one gift her plastic grass, it takes a lot of looking after - something neither are capable of doing! Happy Sunday evening everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh and look at the time he is in the gym! Dodging teatime, bath and bed useless prick all those women calling him an amazing dad make me want to vom
Mrs H has waited until we have put our little one to bed before heading off to the gym... she would not miss it. He is an arse hat!

• Heart
This piece of trash would try anything
What is with the fashion show. Only the local oaps would be interested in you and your trashy clothes. The absolute embarrassment

Just bleeping google it you haggard old beg!

Who called it for Hello Fresh? Larry's waiting! 😂

341146944_554317513437080_4859921543994843874_n.jpg
341344515_257744250014234_2908123298202175316_n.jpg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.