Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This constant prancing around with no top on - why can’t he see that what he’s doing isn’t working?! He needs to read the room! People looking for presenters/tv personalities for any show that’s half decent will instantly scroll right past this vain wannabe - it’s just not the sort of person anyone would want heading up a prime time tv show.

If he’d just get dressed, stop filming himself in his warm outside barrel, and trying to make out he’s father of the year by constantly filming him and his son rolling around their lift conversion, he might have a chance of being taken seriously.

They both need to stop copying influencers and find some sort of niche. They need content that is engaging and interesting.
Get Leo into gardening or something, planting seeds and then updates on how they’ve grown for example, anything with some actual substance!
Go and do some actual real charity work and make a name for yourself that way. It would at least make him more appealing and bookable in the field he wants to work in.
At the minute they’re just a bloody laughing stock!
He talks utter shite! Leo has got a really bad cold and just isn't himself yet seems perfectly alright nose won't stop running his nose is clear and he doesn't even sound bunged up and he won't eat his pasta yet he's playing with an empty bowl we were going for a walk but i dont want to take him out in the cold it's much milder it's dry wrap him up and get him in the fresh air for a change but no going to sit and watch tv is this so all his women inbox him going ah poor Leo hope he gets well soon actually why am i even asking? Lazy twit can't even be arsed to do his food nearly 2pm and he is only just having lunch or were they both asleep?
And not being funny but doesn't he always stare off into the distance! That's normal Leo isn't it! 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 15
And not being funny but doesn't he always stare off into the distance! That's normal Leo isn't it! 🤷🏾‍♀️
Poor little boy.
No normal interaction from his parents, Jake talking to him as though he barely knows him when trying to prove that they do something with him. Or asking him stupid questions.

A phone permanently in his little face with one or other of them or both of them talking to a camera. I feel so sorry for the little chap.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jake trying to convince himself and us that Leo isn't well so he doesnt have to do anything and can stick the man u match on this afty.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor little boy.
No normal interaction from his parents, Jake talking to him as though he barely knows him when trying to prove that they do something with him. Or asking him stupid questions.

A phone permanently in his little face with one or other of them or both of them talking to a camera. I feel so sorry for the little chap.
Exactly this! The only time they interact with him is for the gram..I bet its always like stop it Leo..go away Leo when they're not filming him or he's plonked in that highchair with TV and food while they are scrolling..posting etc on their phones. Very sad! He doesn't stand a chance with these two morons as parents!
---
Exactly this! The only time they interact with him is for the gram..I bet its always like stop it Leo..go away Leo when they're not filming him or he's plonked in that highchair with TV and food while they are scrolling..posting etc on their phones. Very sad! He doesn't stand a chance with these two morons as parents!
They also don't teach him right from wrong or tell him no etc..so he doesn't know any better. I'd imagine he was a nightmare at nursery if he was told no. He definitely doesn't go anymore I don't think so he doesn't even have that interaction..very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just exscuses . Every time my boy is poorly with a cold we go for walks feed the ducks 🦆 fresh air is good when your not feeling well . Being stuck in won’t help . But we all know it’s lies from him anyway he’s a born liar

I'm truly sick of that baby photo. It's used purely for engagement and for him to cry Troll 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Every other post ffs! Sick of the site of that bloody kid even his panty wetters will get bored soon

Reactions: 17
Why does anybody need to see that kids every bleeping move ffs
he films him the minute he wakes up …. No other person on the gram does what he’s doing . None stop filming his kid . The child speaks to his parent through the phone because they don’t interact with him unless it’s through a camera 🙄

• Heart
WTF would he use for content if he didn’t have Leo? Back to using Fred I suppose or more filtered photoshopped ab posts. A week away from the marathon and still not mentioning it on his social media at all. If he’s not planning on pulling out, the arrogance he’s shown by not training properly for it and just thinking he’ll breeze it, is so disrespectful to the runners that actually live and breathe it. There are people doing it purely for charity and there’s this bleep who has taken someone’s place just so he can talk about his dad and brother again and get some publicity/attention 🤬

• Heart
Funny how when Freddie was a lone child head didn’t film his every move …. Didn’t film Freddie as soon as he woke up or when he was eating … does he genuinely think people want to see Leo every minute of the day 🤯

Funny how when Freddie was a lone child head didn’t film his every move …. Didn’t film Freddie as soon as he woke up or when he was eating … does he genuinely think people want to see Leo every minute of the day 🤯
I know it's morally wrong to hate a 2 year old (?) but bleeping hell... he makes it hard aha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s just a bleeping hole for yet again putting that awful picture up😡Been used at least ten times what a pig of a man he really is the lowest kind of a parent.He’s getting no money to run so obviously not going to promote yet uses his dead long gone brother as his so called reason for blowing smoke up his own arse.

• Heart
I see she knocked her price down on the manky trainers on vinted 🤣🤣🤣

desperate for cash 💵

• Haha
I can't get past the fact that she posted a photo of the child asleep. It's such an invasion of privacy, on top of all the other ways they have done so.

I agree, with others, when he goes to school, he will have no idea how to behave, I'm just talking small things like sitting down when the teacher says so or whatever. I hate when parents set their kids up to fail, like that.

And if it is the case that the child needs a little extra help for whatever reason, they should be checking that right now, get him on a waiting list, at the very least.

• Heart
His latest post! He's not even red faced definitely tipped his water bottle over himself tragic bastard amd Soph is sunbathing yet he reckoned it was too cold to take spud out

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.