Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This constant prancing around with no top on - why can’t he see that what he’s doing isn’t working?! He needs to read the room! People looking for presenters/tv personalities for any show that’s half decent will instantly scroll right past this vain wannabe - it’s just not the sort of person anyone would want heading up a prime time tv show.

If he’d just get dressed, stop filming himself in his warm outside barrel, and trying to make out he’s father of the year by constantly filming him and his son rolling around their lift conversion, he might have a chance of being taken seriously.

They both need to stop copying influencers and find some sort of niche. They need content that is engaging and interesting.
Get Leo into gardening or something, planting seeds and then updates on how they’ve grown for example, anything with some actual substance!
Go and do some actual real charity work and make a name for yourself that way. It would at least make him more appealing and bookable in the field he wants to work in.
At the minute they’re just a bloody laughing stock!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So tit is back and looking at his story Leo has no idea what the hell is going on about.Another 5 minute job those bills must be huge and going by his micro dick it’s the only huge thing flaps going to see all year.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So no more Butlins Masked Singer until the Summer now. Wonder why he only got the Saturday gig and not Friday one this week? Now back home, eyefucking himself and beeping his horn at 10am on a Sunday morning right by his neighbours house and then has his music blaring out. Such an inconsiderable bleep.

• Angry
Bet the Turkey trip is combined with a #gifted #ad cosmetic procedure. I would have thought they would opt for Greece/Ibiza or something more insta worthy. But then again Turkey is cheap compared to other parts of Europe.
She'll be getting the boulder tits done. Biggest gap since the grand canyon
---
This constant prancing around with no top on - why can’t he see that what he’s doing isn’t working?! He needs to read the room! People looking for presenters/tv personalities for any show that’s half decent will instantly scroll right past this vain wannabe - it’s just not the sort of person anyone would want heading up a prime time tv show.

If he’d just get dressed, stop filming himself in his warm outside barrel, and trying to make out he’s father of the year by constantly filming him and his son rolling around their lift conversion, he might have a chance of being taken seriously.

They both need to stop copying influencers and find some sort of niche. They need content that is engaging and interesting.
Get Leo into gardening or something, planting seeds and then updates on how they’ve grown for example, anything with some actual substance!
Go and do some actual real charity work and make a name for yourself that way. It would at least make him more appealing and bookable in the field he wants to work in.
At the minute they’re just a bloody laughing stock!
They just need to admit that whatever crumbs of "fame" he had are over.
She hung on to his coattails thinking she'd be a zilch lister, but it's all gone tit's up.
They are too old, no Personality, no talent, and there are more bottom feeders appearing every year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So no more Butlins Masked Singer until the Summer now. Wonder why he only got the Saturday gig and not Friday one this week? Now back home, eyefucking himself and beeping his horn at 10am on a Sunday morning right by his neighbours house and then has his music blaring out. Such an inconsiderable bleep.
Well he wants to be noticed by anyone. He doesn’t care if he disturbs his neighbours early on a Sunday.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't watch Love Island but I haven't even seen the most recent cast of that show in the media. I think the time is finally up for all these reality show losers.

• Heart
What I don’t get is, doesn’t she have any shame? I would be so embarrassed to show that awful paint job to my thousands of followers.
Their house looks grim, i wouldn't be showing it off on the internet if I was in their shoes. And it's not as if they are so busy that they can't tidy it up and finish off the painting properly.

As for the questions she sends to herself... You look gorgeous, (or variations of same) seems to feature a lot. Before the questions. 😉

Give it up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just both so boring .
she has no personality my fish has a better one than her 😂
he just wants TV work but it’s never going to happen .
both have hit a brick wall with work and getting nothing . Why would decent brands ever use her when they have younger and more likeable people like molly mae and love islanders and x reality stars like only way is Essex and Georgie shore stars. she is just a normal person who married a man who did duck all talent wise but was on some shows twelve years ago … half her followers are bots the other half was begged for .

same with Jake he’s got no work he really can’t see that he’s so unlike able and people can’t stand the guy . The oversharing Leo’s every move and walking around naked filming himself . Nobody would want to employ him that’s why he’s jobless . Even this boxing thing Paul said it’s something in the side he has a full time job unlike Jake . Yet jakes treating it like it’s work 😂😂😂

both pathetic

• Heart
  • Haha
So baby number three is on the back burner yet they’re letting nature take it’s course how to say you’re in a sexless marriage without saying you’re in a sexless marriage. They haven’t even been married a year yet.

• Heart
Her q&as are as made up as his are 🙄 Baby number 3 is only on the back burner cos they can’t afford it. Continue to work with incredible brands? What brands are incredible that she ‘works’ for? She’s been saying for ages about putting on weight but pretty obvious she burns all her food deliberately so she has an excuse not to eat it. Honestly the pair of them are as desperate and deluded as the other. It’s Saturday night and he is having to sing in a costume at a holiday park while she’s at home answering fake questions. That’s how busy and in demand they are 🙄
Baby number 3 is on the back burner because they sleep separately and she can’t stand him or his maggitty little carrot 🥕

• Haha
  • Heart
Inconsiderable prick doing this at 10am on a Sunday. Their neighbours could be having a lay in. I bet they bleeping hate him as well. 💯

---
100% confirmation that they use food to shut up NikNak. Listen to him crying in the background and Flapz offers him choc choc.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He talks utter shite! Leo has got a really bad cold and just isn't himself yet seems perfectly alright nose won't stop running his nose is clear and he doesn't even sound bunged up and he won't eat his pasta yet he's playing with an empty bowl we were going for a walk but i dont want to take him out in the cold it's much milder it's dry wrap him up and get him in the fresh air for a change but no going to sit and watch tv is this so all his women inbox him going ah poor Leo hope he gets well soon actually why am i even asking? Lazy twit can't even be arsed to do his food nearly 2pm and he is only just having lunch or were they both asleep?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So dopey wants an arse like jlo for summer . Convenient that she's off to Turkey in June. What's the odds that she comes back with an arse. Wonder if they are taking the kids so they are stuck in a hotel room all holidays. Not much different to the other holidays. If he was my neighbour doing that, he would tit himself if my man came out and told him to shut the duck up. You know a proper man. Not like fakey. Think he is starting to think he is hard now with all his dancing about in the gym with other men. Ya a bleeping girl jake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You just know Nik Nak isn’t well because he just stares into the distance - hello fakey he does that permanently it’s nothing new you twit - reason you won’t take him out for walk is that you are do dammed 🤬🤬🤬 lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.