Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so up her own arse it’s laughable.Leo is a spoilt child who thinks throwing cereal is funny as you both are tit parents.So he’s not going to America as I remember she said he has work🤣🤣Answers a made up question as is going to promote a new hair curler so obvious she writes her own 💩.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He has very little work yet it always seems to stop him from spending time with her family.

Convenient how plans with them are made when he’s busy 😉

they HATE him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This time next week…. London Marathon!!!🍿🍿🍿View attachment 2103782
Let’s see how many daytime TV appearances he’ll try and get this week to promote himself. Not bothered since he announced he was running it but we all know if he can get some publicity for the charity, sorry I mean himself, he’ll be getting his ugly mug on the TV in the coming days 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He has very little work yet it always seems to stop him from spending time with her family.

Convenient how plans with them are made when he’s busy 😉

they HATE him
Who doesn’t hate him 😂 her Mother clearly hates him, her family, and she said on her failed you tube channel that she is one of 9 or has 9 siblings? So that’s a lot of family to hate him, it says a lot really. Her Dad seems to tolerate him? Maybe because she could be Daddy’s favourite as she also said her Dad helped her get a place for her and Freddie when she split up with Freddie’s Dad. That’s a lot of hate from a big family 🤭 how embarrassing that you’re wife’s family hate you! Even his management and loads of zlisters and beyond zlisters also hate him! Marcel hates him, even Chris Hughes doesn’t want to be seen with him and didn’t Chris not even acknowledge a tweet from Fakey only before he shut down his Twitter 🤣 Bet doormatt hates him, bet his brother hates him! Scunthorpe obviously hate him because he sold ONLY five tickets 🤣 says it all really!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who doesn’t hate him 😂 her Mother clearly hates him, her family, and she said on her failed you tube channel that she is one of 9 or has 9 siblings? So that’s a lot of family to hate him, it says a lot really. Her Dad seems to tolerate him? Maybe because she could be Daddy’s favourite as she also said her Dad helped her get a place for her and Freddie when she split up with Freddie’s Dad. That’s a lot of hate from a big family 🤭 how embarrassing that you’re wife’s family hate you! Even his management and loads of zlisters and beyond zlisters also hate him! Marcel hates him, even Chris Hughes doesn’t want to be seen with him and didn’t Chris not even acknowledge a tweet from Fakey only before he shut down his Twitter 🤣 Bet doormatt hates him, bet his brother hates him! Scunthorpe obviously hate him because he sold ONLY five tickets 🤣 says it all really!
🐔 And We HATE him 😆 🤣 😂...

• Haha
  • Heart
See she reads here about vintwd so she made her own question up about posting items to tinted

If people wanted her tit then why ain't she sold anything shes posted the last 4 weeks idiot 🤣🤣 we all know they skint ai flogging second hand tatt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🐔 Going to America on her own, he must be well booked up in advanced 😆...Normal people would arrange for the whole family to go together, he would hate to look after the kids with her and share the responsibility of being a parent...still the gym comes first 😆.

• Haha
how much has he raised for his charity the one he’s an ambassador for

1 million followers 50 p each £500,000 and he’s not even raised £5,000 shame on you for not publishing it more

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🐔 Going to America on her own, he must be well booked up in advanced 😆...Normal people would arrange for the whole family to go together, he would hate to look after the kids with her and share the responsibility of being a parent...still the gym comes first 😆.
I don't think her sister wants him young he fight go last time . Her mum is close to her sister in America she visits them a lot so no doubt her sister hates jake aswell. Even when her mum and family was at Freddie's birthday jake took leo and stayed upstairs that's so rude !!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember her saying they were all meant to be going in June but he now couldn’t make it and she might go on her own instead. Obviously he still wants a holiday so they’ve now decided to go to Turkey instead. A cheaper option than the states and maybe he’s getting his teeth looked at while he’s there😂 Let’s be honest if she’d gone to America by herself, no way would he look or be capable of looking after spud by himself and I don’t think Zelda would have him for that long anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember her saying they were all meant to be going in June but he now couldn’t make it and she might go on her own instead. Obviously he still wants a holiday so they’ve now decided to go to Turkey instead. A cheaper option than the states and maybe he’s getting his teeth looked at while he’s there😂 Let’s be honest if she’d gone to America by herself, no way would he look or be capable of looking after spud by himself and I don’t think Zelda would have him for that long anymore.
They’re going turkey so niknak can get matching hair and teeth to daddy 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The biggest lol was to work with brands🤣Her in the style tit and was half price two weeks after it launched 🤣Remember she had it in her bio she was a brand ambassador or something like that 🤣She definitely said she had got a plane ticket for donkey teeth for American but he might not be going.She seriously needs a rethink open a salon and get off this free ride as both desperate and it’s so cringe to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I also think her family can't stand him so he's probably not invited to California. That and their relationship is fake so she can't wait to get away from him! He'll be enjoying the single life away from his family that he cant bear to be away from and loves oh so much 🙄..having it away with some boys or the 🦜 or both! 🤣

• Haha
Bet the Turkey trip is combined with a #gifted #ad cosmetic procedure. I would have thought they would opt for Greece/Ibiza or something more insta worthy. But then again Turkey is cheap compared to other parts of Europe.

Reactions: 21
I'm going out but hes on that irland am if people wanna see him I dont know if hes in studio lol it says guest so probably is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The biggest lol was to work with brands🤣Her in the style tit and was half price two weeks after it launched 🤣Remember she had it in her bio she was a brand ambassador or something like that 🤣She definitely said she had got a plane ticket for donkey teeth for American but he might not be going.She seriously needs a rethink open a salon and get off this free ride as both desperate and it’s so cringe to watch.
I’d forgotten she referred to herself as a brand ambassador when she did that ONE edit with ITS 😂😂😂 I’ll never forget how smug she was that everything would sell out straight away and she was convinced she was going to become a fully fledged collab and then the whole collection bombed 🤭 She’s obviously bitter because she’s never done another ad or aff link for them since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d forgotten she referred to herself as a brand ambassador when she did that ONE edit with ITS 😂😂😂 I’ll never forget how smug she was that everything would sell out straight away and she was convinced she was going to become a fully fledged collab and then the whole collection bombed 🤭 She’s obviously bitter because she’s never done another ad or aff link for them since 😂
Remember he bought his mum that hideous white dress from the clothing range🤣🤣In a size 8🤣She has ideas of making a living of links for crap companies.Can’t understand how they think at 30 and 34 they are going to earn money for the next 30 years🙄Marathon soon what a wanker he’s been since he falsely got given a place😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.