Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything to try and gain fame. Hope he gets his head punched in
The headline makes out he’s going to be a full time professional MMA fighter but I watched the clip and it looks like its just a another one off reality show really 😂 bleeping head.
I never heard of that fella he’s supposed to be fighting but it says he’s from Liverpool, so im sure he’s had a few scraps in his time, Fakey on the other hand was crying over over an apparent cortisone injection the other day. He is going to get knocked the duck out. Brilliant can’t wait 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
One looks suitably dressed, the other one looks like an extra from the chippendales! Showing my age😂
Why is he tagging the tailors in? It’s not like it’s a bespoke suit from Savile Row 🙄 Also why is he incapable of buttoning his shirt up and wearing a tie. bleeping scruff 🤢
How many photos is he going to get with other ‘celebs’ tonight and how many of them will he then start following on instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is he tagging the tailors in? It’s not like it’s a bespoke suit from Savile Row 🙄 Also why is he incapable of buttoning his shirt up and wearing a tie. bleeping scruff 🤢
How many photos is he going to get with other ‘celebs’ tonight and how many of them will he then start following on instagram 😂
Was thinking this myself, has he paid to rent the suit or has it been a freebie to advertise the suit hire company…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was thinking this myself, has he paid to rent the suit or has it been a freebie to advertise the suit hire company…
something strange going on with that suit company, I think it got delivered to him because he didn’t film inside or outside of the shop and it was the same day he posted the wikipedia picture of Westminster underground station 🤔 Polly probably ordered it over the phone and gave the wrong measurements, as kate says it looks to big for him and shes right, the Jacket doesn’t fit well and too big, that prick usually likes to wear clothes too small. I agree the only reason he didn’t pull out is because he thinks a few celebs might be there to get photos with. (off to google Jim White)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can’t see a tailors in London giving him a freebie? I think he tags these companies in because he wants people to think he’s been gifted it because he’s so popular 😂. Plus he hopes they then share his story tagging them, on their own Instagram pages and he may get more followers from it 🙄 I may be being cynical but we all know everything he does, is done with insta engagement in mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
ASA worthy I reckon tagging the tailors in. He probably scrounged the hire suit for a free mention. Why can't he ever dress appropriately the shithead?
---
A freebie rent for a shout-out. Skint bleep.

Reactions: 15
something strange going on with that suit company, I think it got delivered to him because he didn’t film inside or outside of the shop and it was the same day he posted the wikipedia picture of Westminster underground station 🤔 Polly probably ordered it over the phone and gave the wrong measurements, as kate says it looks to big for him and shes right, the Jacket doesn’t fit well and too big, that prick usually likes to wear clothes too small. I agree the only reason he didn’t pull out is because he thinks a few celebs might be there to get photos with. (off to google Jim White)
He was a presenter on sky sports 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jim white won’t have a bleeping clue who he is 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha just googled Jim White, he will be pretending he could have been a professional footballer but the broken leg injury at age 14 or something ridiculous ruined his career.. utter head and again more lies I suspect he was tit at football like he is everything in life 🙄 Be great if Foggy was there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ASA worthy I reckon tagging the tailors in. He probably scrounged the hire suit for a free mention. Why can't he ever dress appropriately the shithead?
---

A freebie rent for a shout-out. Skint bleep.
I can’t see why a tailors in London would gift him the hire of a suit. A tailors in Colchester maybe but London I doubt it 😂 I honestly think he tags companies in just to try and make out he is in demand lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The headline makes out he’s going to be a full time professional MMA fighter but I watched the clip and it looks like its just a another one off reality show really 😂 bleeping head.
I never heard of that fella he’s supposed to be fighting but it says he’s from Liverpool, so im sure he’s had a few scraps in his time, Fakey on the other hand was crying over over an apparent cortisone injection the other day. He is going to get knocked the duck out. Brilliant can’t wait 😂
So his trip to ireland was a showcase for a new reality mma show that no one will watch as it makes a mockery out of mma. Hes 35 ffs hes not gonna start an mma career. Mans deaperate for any exposure
---
🤣🤣🤣 omg the eues closed whilst leaning over the pool. The man is cringe. Thinks hes a model. Cant get over that huge kenk of his

• Haha
Reactions: 19
By the end of the evening I reckon everybody will be mentally exhausted having to put up with him!!

stewie-crazy.gif
329836750_942506280097857_2322992728916395781_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I remember seeing a video of Flappy at their wedding, she was at the top table dancing with her PHONE in her hand. I just thought then what a pathetic existence, not living in the moment on what is suppose to be one of the best days of her life but that wedding was all for content so how could it be?

I actually cannot believe as a Manchester United fan Ra-Ra has not mentioned anything about them beating Barcelona last week who are their biggest rivals outside of the UK, winning their first trophy since 2016 on Sunday against Newcastle and beating West Ham last night in the FA Cup to get to the quarter finals. Doesn‘t work with his engagement though from the thirsty middle aged women 🙄 who for some reason think he’s attractive and has a good body 🤮 bleeping nearly threw up typing that 🤮😂

Sorry Fakeys for the above and going off topic but it looked like when United were on last night he was too busy wanking himself off in the bath over his 5 mins of tele work in Devon. Give yourself a clap you moron, you drove 5 hours, big bleeping deal. You can tell he gets chauffeured around by that pepperoni stick and it’s a novelty to him driving. Him picking that lead up as well and moving it is probably the most manual labour he’s done in YEARS.
He does absolutely nothing for me . At all. Nothing. Scribbled all over.... manic gnashers, dracula Barnet.....
And with that small priapic stiffie poking out, no . Just no.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.