Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he going to this event seeing it starts at 6.30.Calling his wife a scarecrow such a childish prick.I’ve never seen a couple who have no warmth between ever.No mention of his job he went for praying karma coming his way .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Notice how he kept reaching for his drink all the time. Someone was anxious about this live today and the comments! 🤣
---

She's definitely not well known enough to get on DOI so we can all rest easy knowing that! 🤣
Never seen the live before but you could see him reading the comments the whole time 😂 I read somewhere that Strictly were hoping to get a ‘celeb’ couple as contestants this year. Imagine if he reads that anywhere 🙄 he’ll definitely start a campaign for that one 🤢 Fortunately they were talking about someone like Emma and Matt Willis though. SCD wouldn’t even know who the Churches are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i used to feel sorry for her but she deserves everything she gets. She loves the influencer fame that she got from being with him. Look at her tik tok videos, she’d eat herself if she could. Maybe not as bad as him but she’s getting there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i used to feel sorry for her but she deserves everything she gets. She loves the influencer fame that she got from being with him. Look at her tik tok videos, she’d eat herself if she could. Maybe not as bad as him but she’s getting there.
Yeah I agree. I no longer feel sorry for her. She lost my respect long ago after the way she treats fred and enables fakey. She’s getting as bad as him now so she deserves everything she gets
---
ICE BATH is fixed it it fakey? ICE bath is also plugged in and heating up you moron 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just a thought I’m going to start a campaign to get Flappy on Strictly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 could you imagine his face 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and could you imagine the wooden one even attempting to try and dance 🤦🏻‍♀️ Now that would be comedy gold 😂

• Haha
LF working her little bum off isn't she to bring in the dollar, over £1K made on vinted, plugging bambi and bear more then ever.....

Has someone had a word with them and told them to buck their ideas up as they've got bills to pay aka Nanny QVC. Maybe she's fed up of bailing them both out so has had words.... wouldn't surprise me. Never known Flapz to be so "busy" 🤣 (they even mentioned splitting the bill at the IVY as not to appear to be pissing away what little money they have)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember seeing a video of Flappy at their wedding, she was at the top table dancing with her PHONE in her hand. I just thought then what a pathetic existence, not living in the moment on what is suppose to be one of the best days of her life but that wedding was all for content so how could it be?

I actually cannot believe as a Manchester United fan Ra-Ra has not mentioned anything about them beating Barcelona last week who are their biggest rivals outside of the UK, winning their first trophy since 2016 on Sunday against Newcastle and beating West Ham last night in the FA Cup to get to the quarter finals. Doesn‘t work with his engagement though from the thirsty middle aged women 🙄 who for some reason think he’s attractive and has a good body 🤮 bleeping nearly threw up typing that 🤮😂

Sorry Fakeys for the above and going off topic but it looked like when United were on last night he was too busy wanking himself off in the bath over his 5 mins of tele work in Devon. Give yourself a clap you moron, you drove 5 hours, big bleeping deal. You can tell he gets chauffeured around by that pepperoni stick and it’s a novelty to him driving. Him picking that lead up as well and moving it is probably the most manual labour he’s done in YEARS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Them tickets were given away for free to people who have donated. 12 gone in the same day after not being sold fir weeks. How embarresing baldy that tickets are having to be given away as no one knows who you are. Same with the big night out at scunny. No one wants to see you and your teeth

• Haha
LF working her little bum off isn't she to bring in the dollar, over £1K made on vinted, plugging bambi and bear more then ever.....

Has someone had a word with them and told them to buck their ideas up as they've got bills to pay aka Nanny QVC. Maybe she's fed up of bailing them both out so has had words.... wouldn't surprise me. Never known Flapz to be so "busy" 🤣 (they even mentioned splitting the bill at the IVY as not to appear to be pissing away what little money they have)
Seems strange that ever since she signed on with a management company herself, her insta work has decreased dramatically. Maybe she’s realised once the management take their cut it’s not worth it, so has decided to flog her clothes because she can keep all the money from that for herself 😂 Be interesting to see if her womenswear website ever materialises or their joint podcast. That will depend on if he ever manages to find ‘work’ for more than a couple of days a week 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do people actually buy her tit?

333853232_809646047187782_840713448340471_n.jpg

---
How did the 'ice bath' break - by overheating it?

Stupid fake prick.

328231398_475842641297931_200214500175695251_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another tactic that SCREAMS desperation. Again, look at the absolute FILTH on her socks. 🤑

Clean your house you disgusting lazy tramps.

Screenshot_20230302-161337~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The socks :( if your that dirty why buy white socks? Or just leave your shoes on! I have a puppy that digs and my floors aren't like that

• Sick
Another tactic that SCREAMS desperation. Again, look at the absolute FILTH on her socks. 🤑

Clean your house you disgusting lazy tramps.

View attachment 1998727
View attachment 1998728
View attachment 1998729
Omfg how disgustingly dirty are her socks🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 not been busy cleaning has she🤪🤪🤪🤪. Is Fakey not going to this Sarcoma Ball, surely he should be getting ready 🤔🤔🤔🤔
---
So contrived! Trying to look humble. Find Co off you useless wanker! Plus his boots make him look cheap and nasty, oh wait, he is!!
Oh so he is going, got his sexy spazzer shoes on I see🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.