Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not 1 single person paid to sit on his table, I’d bet my house on it (not part ownership like RaRa)
I’m sure tomorrow he’ll be “Oh WE raised so much money for a cause close to my heart”…haha no YOU didn’t, no one wanted to sit anywhere near you 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One of them has his own tattle page apparently he is another one that’s in the closet does O/F gay4pay and from some of the pictures some people have posted about him it seems his main employment is sticking a dildo up his 💩🤮
What's his name? I might have a look! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of them has his own tattle page apparently he is another one that’s in the closet does O/F gay4pay and from some of the pictures some people have posted about him it seems his main employment is sticking a dildo up his 💩🤮
Ewww 🤮 that fella covered with tattoos? whats his name? and where did you get this pic from @ShowMeThe Money? Does this IG page follow fakey?

(blocked club here and they are sick of me using their phones in this house, got one of my kids blocked from OK so they wont let me use their IG anymore, little tit I paid for the phone 😏)

Hold on im confused the picture that crazy posted or show me the money posted?

If they have a tattle thread of course you can say it, no? we always suggest other tattle threads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ewww 🤮 that fella covered with tattoos? whats his name? and where did you get this pic from @ShowMeThe Money? Does this IG page follow fakey? (blocked club here and they are sick of me using their phones in this house, got one of my kids blocked from OK so they wont let me use their IG anymore, little tit I paid for the phone 😏)
Thats dedication Duchess 🤣🤣🤣

I used to use instanavigation.com but its not working lately- I'll search the hinch threads tomorrow there's another site they always share for us blocked people

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel sick now @Vanilla Ice 🤮 Sean Pratt? 18 threads already!! Ive never heard of him??? So what’s the deal with him, he lives with his “girlfriend” or “beard” (who recently got a nose job by some Turkish butcher) but hes on a just for gay website? Christ what is wrong with some people, tattle has some seriously sick threads 🤭 Although he is after turning my stomach 🤢 it looks funny 😂 the men’s frilly knickers 😂😂😂

(Just checked Sean’s IG and my gay friend that moved to the UK follows him and Fakey pmsl 😂 and that Lotan (also in the closet with a beard) Carter follows him, Ryan Rukledge, Hughie Maughan (love Hughie he’s gas) and Sean Lineker all follow him) 🤭🤭 They are all openly gay (except Lotan 🙄) Surly he’s openly gay?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So which table was fakey placed at....after failing to sell his seats, doesn't even have one named after him just placed at someone elses 😅😅😅

Screenshot_20230303_002633_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So which table was fakey placed at....after failing to sell his seats, doesn't even have one named after him just placed at someone elses 😅😅😅

View attachment 1999870
Well from the clip of him shouting at Chris Evans when he was on stage calling him a legend because he auctioned his shirt (Fakey couldn’t even auction himself) It appears he was at a tiny rectangular table down the very back with a just a few erm how can I say another word for “happy” men🤭 id say table
14 or 15 down the back where he belongs, either Harry Owen or Ranald MacDonald 😂 whoever they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well from the clip of him shouting at Chris Evans when he was on stage calling him a legend because he auctioned his shirt (Fakey couldn’t even auction himself) It appears he was at a tiny rectangular table down the very back with a just a few erm how can I say another word for “happy” men🤭 id say table
14 or 15 down the back where he belongs, either Harry Owen or Ranald MacDonald 😂 whoever they are?
Is Ranald Ronald’s brother 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well last night was another embarrassing tit show for him. As others have said obviously no one paid to sit actually with him. Thinking about it if he had sold all those tickets legitimately and was a proper host of a table, he would have 100% been bragging about it on Insta. Anyway the table plan @Twinkal86 cleverly found shows Jayne Middlemiss is named as the host of table 9 and Fakeys stories show he’s clearly sitting at that table, so I’d hazard a guess that he’d had his hosting duties taken from him at a earlier date due to no tickets sales 🤭
Imagine being in the ‘industry’ for over 13 years and you’ve not made enough friends in that time to support you and fill only 12 seats at a charity event 🙄 that speaks volumes to me. What about his management? If Chris Hughes did an event like this, they would have bought the whole table 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway going by this tweet, one person was happy to meet him last night 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.