Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anybody who doesn't know Paul Smith who he is boxing he's a hilarious comedian from Liverpool. He takes the piss out of people so no doubt he's seen jakes insta and laughed at the bleep already 🤣

HE is brilliant and I expect he will definitely win against jake . He does more boxing than jake . Not only that he is very successful and will be doing a tour around the country during his fight against jake . He makes good money and always has sell out shows . I won tickets to see him last year and my god he was hilarious . Take a look at him on YouTube or Facebook he's hilarious 😂
I've seen him on tiktok, he's so funny

Reactions: 8
Just seen that the event from last night has made the daily Fail mainly because of Rod Stewart. Pictures of him, Chris Evans, Gaby Roslin, Ricky Wilson, Jayne Middlemiss, Jim White and Jeffrey Archer but no mention or no photos anywhere of Fakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Celebrity superstar JAKE QUICKENDEN is now staring in……….
A Tiktok advert for a Sussex Spa🥴🥴🥴
This is literally down the road from me, Kesgrave Hall is really nice but it's put me right off knowing they give freebies to twats like him. I know he came last year, hope he hasn't been again 🤮

Reactions: 15
So performing at the Sarcoma ball on Saturday. So this weekend is going to be all about his brother and him struggling, sharing others stories to try and get his engagement up and telling everyone what a busy week it’s been. Can’t see many of his ‘friends’ going to this and supporting him at those prices though. Obviously hired his suit for 3 days and what’s the betting he still won’t wear a tie again. Also bet he loves the fact they’ve used a picture of him with his old teeth 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
🐔 No wonder he didn't want to take her, with all his "friends" there....:poop:🥕.

• Haha
Wash your floors you dirty minger View attachment 2000188
Wow - I'm in the process of renovating my kitchen - Took everything back to brick in a 1800's house and the flooring is currently crappy old floorboards - the dust is fecking unreal but my god, even my socks wouldn't look like this after a mooch about.

urghhh

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can anybody help tattle going slow for me but only when I’m logged in . When I’m logged out it runs fast
do I need to do something in settings accept cookies or something no idea it’s taken me five minutes to post this xx
Mines the same, riddle. Was thinking of deleting it, runs so slowly.
---
So performing at the Sarcoma ball on Saturday. So this weekend is going to be all about his brother and him struggling, sharing others stories to try and get his engagement up and telling everyone what a busy week it’s been. Can’t see many of his ‘friends’ going to this and supporting him at those prices though. Obviously hired his suit for 3 days and what’s the betting he still won’t wear a tie again. Also bet he loves the fact they’ve used a picture of him with his old teeth 😂
duck me. Campari on arrival. Back to the 70s..
And shite entertainment too.
Poor Jakey, ended up having to share a table cos he didn't sell enough tickets.......
Hahaha
---
duck me. Campari on arrival. Back to the 70s..
And shite entertainment too.
Poor Jakey, ended up having to share a table cos he didn't sell enough tickets.......
Hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
🐔bleep bollocks blocked me a few years ago because his feet were dirty rotten and I told him so ....but I have another account where I can lurk, so her feet are rotten as well must run in the family...🥕:rolleyes:.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen that the event from last night has made the daily Fail mainly because of Rod Stewart. Pictures of him, Chris Evans, Gaby Roslin, Ricky Wilson, Jayne Middlemiss, Jim White and Jeffrey Archer but no mention or no photos anywhere of Fakey 😂
He was stuck on a table making the numbers up ......
As popular as a fart in a space suit...
Give it up, Cunty chops.
---
🐔bleep bollocks blocked me a few years ago because his feet were dirty rotten and I told him so ....but I have another account where I can lurk, so her feet are rotten as well must run in the family...🥕:rolleyes:.
It's probably infectious in that shithouse... dirty mare.
---
Cunty was a table filler, didn't sell any tickets, stuck on someone else's table, and standing out in a dress suit like a pimple on a 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

• Heart
So he tweeted at start of week what a busy week he’d got
Mon - did duck all
Tue - went for a suit fitting, drove to Dorset
Wed - did a few hours ‘work’ in Dorset and drove home
Thur - 10 min live with OK from home in afternoon, then went to an event in evening
Fri - filming for an hour or 2 at home
Sat - going to an event in evening

duck me if he calls that a busy week. He hasn’t got a bleeping clue. Wouldn’t think the pay has been great this week either 🤭
Also why no updates on the loft? I’m assuming that’s at a standstill cos they’re waiting for freebies to be offered 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He looked a lot better then with normal teeth and hair. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.