Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this link works.

---
Why's that bird got such a tiny mouth?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She needs a hair straighteners or a blowdry, her make up is shocking, it looks like she is working from home aswell, wow OK mag must be skint aswell as to hire her and have that cheap wanker talk shite about DOI, who the duck even watches that crap? I have never once watched it, it doesnโ€™t interest me in the slightest just like SCD, both shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She needs a hair straighteners or a blowdry, her make up is shocking, it looks like she is working from home aswell, wow OK mag must be skint aswell as to hire her and have that cheap wanker talk shite about DOI, who the duck even watches that crap? I have never once watched it, it doesnโ€™t interest me in the slightest just like SCD, both shite!
I've never seen them either, load of old tit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On average its gets 250 viewers on the live. Thats says it all. He is so unpopular but just cant see itm hes getting dregs of work that will lead to duck all. He is gonna be doin the same thing untill he is well into his 60s like zelda and will still think hes gonna make it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I love SCD ๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s why I get so upset when thereโ€™s talk of him being on there. Donโ€™t watch DOI but never miss Strictly ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

Reactions: 14
State of him, it looks old he hasnโ€™t got that tit lion or wolf tattoo and its winter ๐Ÿฅถ not summer now ?? duck off. Why are they still using it? Must be getting no business and as skint as him. Eh note to Spa this wanker probably put people off going to youโ€™re spa so stop advertising him and people might actually go then๐Ÿ™„ He would definitely put me off going there ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does he voice sound so odd on the ok live almost lispy.not at all like he normally sounds. Is because his concentrating on watching the comments so forgets to hide it or is it nerves? But he always soo cocky on his 5 minute TV slots

Also his not actually showing his table guests tonight for someone who shows every thing in his life there's a reason his hiding them because he certainly respects nobody's privacy

Reactions: 16
ยฃ300+ for a ticket to this? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

334261000_219426503916565_8750389320055314836_n.jpg

334371378_144590225171065_5441862435633576263_n.jpg

---
Screenshot_20230302-215952~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG @CrazyBaldhead the last picture ๐Ÿคญ Are you thinking what weโ€™re all thinking but none of us will say it ๐Ÿ˜‚ His table is full of old men and look at the empty wine glass ๐Ÿท and the plate licked clean, heโ€™s such a free loading bleep! and heโ€™s pissed shouting at Chris Evans calling him a legend ๐Ÿซฃ bleeping scarlet for him! The only legend there is Sir Rod Stewart (I like Rod , especially when he sings โ€™Graceโ€™ if hes in a pub watching Celtic play, thatโ€™s what you call legendary Fakey not Chris bleeping Evans)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.