Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen him look more like a dick than he does now..stripe down the trousers is so unnecessary. And those boots look likes hes off to murder someone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Here’s the link
Thank you ❤ No way will he do this. If something on TV comes up, he’ll bin this off asap. Plus he’ll be either injured or sick. He can’t train for a marathon, no way will he have the capacity to train for something like this

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah I agree. I no longer feel sorry for her. She lost my respect long ago after the way she treats fred and enables fakey. She’s getting as bad as him now so she deserves everything she gets
---
ICE BATH is fixed it it fakey? ICE bath is also plugged in and heating up you moron 😂
What the duck is the meaning of that Word Jumble ?

Reactions: 11
LF working her little bum off isn't she to bring in the dollar, over £1K made on vinted, plugging bambi and bear more then ever.....

Has someone had a word with them and told them to buck their ideas up as they've got bills to pay aka Nanny QVC. Maybe she's fed up of bailing them both out so has had words.... wouldn't surprise me. Never known Flapz to be so "busy" 🤣 (they even mentioned splitting the bill at the IVY as not to appear to be pissing away what little money they have)
Well, I give Sophie kudos for trying to earn a few pennies because he’s certainly not & is shy of work at the best of times -

Do you think she could add my pile of tit I keeping saying I’ll add to Depop or Vinted.

i’ll give you 50p per listing …

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you ❤ No way will he do this. If something on TV comes up, he’ll bin this off asap. Plus he’ll be either injured or sick. He can’t train for a marathon, no way will he have the capacity to train for something like this
Anything to try and gain fame. Hope he gets his head punched in

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those fugly boots! 🤢 I’m just surprised he’s not brought out the ‘Gucci’s’ cos both don’t go with that suit. You’re meant to wear more formal shoes, especially with the stripe down the side of the trousers. Why does he always have to flash his pigeon chest as well?! I thought he might have put on some guyliner for the occasion.

I wonder what chat his poor table will be subjected to?! ‘I take ice baths every day, but with warm water’, ‘I’m a tv presenter, might have seen me on Lorraine for 5 mins’, ‘I’m kind of a big deal’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does he never take his wife to any events?! 🤔
May take some of the attention off of him 😂 He forgets he only went to the NTAs last year because he was her plus one. She needs to remember if she gets an invite from Fake Bake again this year, not to invite him and see how he likes it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK have shared his whole live on their Twitter feed. Of course none of the comments are there but his nervousness is there for all to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.