Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sick now @Vanilla Ice 🤮 Sean Pratt? 18 threads already!! Ive never heard of him??? So what’s the deal with him, he lives with his “girlfriend” or “beard” (who recently got a nose job by some Turkish butcher) but hes on a just for gay website? Christ what is wrong with some people, tattle has some seriously sick threads 🤭 Although he is after turning my stomach 🤢 it looks funny 😂 the men’s frilly knickers 😂😂😂

(Just checked Sean’s IG and my gay friend that moved to the UK follows him and Fakey pmsl 😂 and that Lotan (also in the closet with a beard) Carter follows him, Ryan Rukledge, Hughie Maughan (love Hughie he’s gas) and Sean Lineker all follow him) 🤭🤭 They are all openly gay (except Lotan 🙄) Surly he’s openly gay?
Like Stephen Bear and Kieran Hayler. Both like to stick things up themselves for money on the interwebs. Although both been quiet about it recently probably for very different reasons.
---
#60- no seats bought at his charity night, back to doing Butlins and keeping the purse strings tight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
One of them has his own tattle page apparently he is another one that’s in the closet does O/F gay4pay and from some of the pictures some people have posted about him it seems his main employment is sticking a dildo up his 💩🤮
Paper Pants? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he jumps in the ice bath, doing all the huffing and puffing because its supposedly freezing, sees Leo looking at him, forgets he's meant to be acting like it's cold and starts waving manically and forgets to huff and puff! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So already done an ‘ice’ bath and is now at the gym. I would hope this means he’s actually working today the fact he’s left his wife to sort both kids out as usual even though he’s home. Didn’t stop in a fancy hotel last night after his charity event then 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The other guy is Sean pratt he has a thread in the influencer section. I'm actually surprised jake hasn't went down the OF route yet he shows enough of himself on insta for free 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
The other guy is Sean pratt he has a thread in the influencer section. I'm actually surprised jake hasn't went down the OF route yet he shows enough of himself on insta for free 🤮
Maybe he will ending up wanking into a sink on OF like big Loz Goodger’s ex.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
For anybody who doesn't know Paul Smith who he is boxing he's a hilarious comedian from Liverpool. He takes the piss out of people so no doubt he's seen jakes insta and laughed at the bleep already 🤣

HE is brilliant and I expect he will definitely win against jake . He does more boxing than jake . Not only that he is very successful and will be doing a tour around the country during his fight against jake . He makes good money and always has sell out shows . I won tickets to see him last year and my god he was hilarious . Take a look at him on YouTube or Facebook he's hilarious 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel sick now @Vanilla Ice 🤮 Sean Pratt? 18 threads already!! Ive never heard of him??? So what’s the deal with him, he lives with his “girlfriend” or “beard” (who recently got a nose job by some Turkish butcher) but hes on a just for gay website? Christ what is wrong with some people, tattle has some seriously sick threads 🤭 Although he is after turning my stomach 🤢 it looks funny 😂 the men’s frilly knickers 😂😂😂

(Just checked Sean’s IG and my gay friend that moved to the UK follows him and Fakey pmsl 😂 and that Lotan (also in the closet with a beard) Carter follows him, Ryan Rukledge, Hughie Maughan (love Hughie he’s gas) and Sean Lineker all follow him) 🤭🤭 They are all openly gay (except Lotan 🙄) Surly he’s openly gay?
Isn't he from Coventry..not far from me! If it's the same one wasn't he on love island or ex on the beach?? Something like that anyway..thinks he's gods gift! 🤢🤮
---
So which table was fakey placed at....after failing to sell his seats, doesn't even have one named after him just placed at someone elses 😅😅😅

View attachment 1999870
Oh my days so he didn't even have his own table he joined someone else's 😅🤣🤣and still went! How bleeping embarrassing 😳
---
Is Ranald Ronald’s brother 🤭😂
I laughed too much at this! 🤣🤣🤣
---
Wash your floors you dirty minger View attachment 2000188
That's so bleeping grim!! Dirty cow! 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Maybe he will ending up wanking into a sink on OF like big Loz Goodger’s ex.
Oh I burst out laughing this morning when someone (Crazy?) put 'lock up your sinks' in Goodger thread. Can't believe chunky Chaz .5 is back with her😱

• Haha
For anybody who doesn't know Paul Smith who he is boxing he's a hilarious comedian from Liverpool. He takes the piss out of people so no doubt he's seen jakes insta and laughed at the bleep already 🤣

HE is brilliant and I expect he will definitely win against jake . He does more boxing than jake . Not only that he is very successful and will be doing a tour around the country during his fight against jake . He makes good money and always has sell out shows . I won tickets to see him last year and my god he was hilarious . Take a look at him on YouTube or Facebook he's hilarious 😂
Nice to see your name riddle. Hope you’re doing ok ❤

• Heart
Nice to see your name riddle. Hope you’re doing ok ❤
im brill thanks 😊 good to be back . Been catching up not much has changed I see . I did laugh at polly at his five minute competition for ITV . I noticed Jake is the only person she works for and I can’t see her making much . I found it odd her 30th birthday post was a picture of her and Jake …. I get vibes something going on with them pair . 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Can anybody help tattle going slow for me but only when I’m logged in . When I’m logged out it runs fast
do I need to do something in settings accept cookies or something no idea it’s taken me five minutes to post this xx

Reactions: 9
Can anybody help tattle going slow for me but only when I’m logged in . When I’m logged out it runs fast
do I need to do something in settings accept cookies or something no idea it’s taken me five minutes to post this xx
Clear website data for tattle in your setting and try log in again xx

Reactions: 8
Here we go again. Puts an ‘ice’ bath reel up yesterday to start that narrative yet again but by today it still has only 5,000 likes on it 😂 so goes back to using Leo for content and posts a picture of him dressed as a turtle for World Book Day that was actually yesterday. Probably saw all the other z listers posting their kids yesterday and typical Fakey posts a day later to be different and try and get more attention from it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.