Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the votes for my thread title guyssss which was inspired by Flapz belittling her first born child Freddie in favour of the Golden Child once again. Here is the disgusting clip.

Poor Freddie - dragged out only for ads and blatantly ignored most of the time bless him. 😒

#justice4Fred

Recap to follow.

Previous thread:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Awww baldy has got anxiety again. Gummys not working bro. Maybe stick them to the wall and lick them like your son does. Might work a bit better boy. He will be waiting anxiously for the audition results. Always got baby Dino tho baldy, at the world famous Butlins . It's not west end but you actually have to be talented to be working at the west end. Gifted present for odd job. What a dad you are, you really are skint aren't you, having to get your kid a gifts present. Not even arsed that you got it for free as I can afford to buy one for my own kids and wouldn't take a gifted one anyway because I would feel so much better buying it myself . You're done bro, going in your leather jacket for an audition trying to be all cool 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are a bleeping freak . You go have an afternoon nap, build to uself up for a weekend at Butlins. Even that dreg Aaron Chalmers is fighting Mayweather this weekend while you dress up as baby Dino 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you could never be a fighter you're a bleeping pansy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why cant she just say where she got the bloody book shelf from and everything else she links!! I know why she does it but it does my head in all the bloody time!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg please report back on the live people. I won’t be able to screenshot like last week. I’ve just got in from work need to grab a bite to eat then rush to school pick up. But would love to know what’s said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think he's paid his Internet bill judging by the reception on his live. Bet he's using up all his data.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree @ChastityDingle Rylan is someone else i love who has gone from being the joke act on X factor to a really well liked popular and successful guy! He worked hard at it though again nothing like lazy arse. One of the first comments on DOI was Ash got tin man he is so talented viewing is at an all time low aswell plus is this why dopey had to take Leo out so he could do a tit live with OK? Only people who watch are his sad female followers

• Heart
..... X - rated.

Not for those of you of a ' nervous' disposition ..

Something of the Night vibes from all of them............... unsettling

Screenshot_20230223-141826_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-141901_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-141530_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-141744_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-141756_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-141719_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-141558_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-141630_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-141530_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-141707_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-141901_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-141942_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Awww baldy has got anxiety again. Gummys not working bro. Maybe stick them to the wall and lick them like your son does. Might work a bit better boy. He will be waiting anxiously for the audition results. Always got baby Dino tho baldy, at the world famous Butlins . It's not west end but you actually have to be talented to be working at the west end. Gifted present for odd job. What a dad you are, you really are skint aren't you, having to get your kid a gifts present. Not even arsed that you got it for free as I can afford to buy one for my own kids and wouldn't take a gifted one anyway because I would feel so much better buying it myself . You're done bro, going in your leather jacket for an audition trying to be all cool 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are a bleeping freak . You go have an afternoon nap, build to uself up for a weekend at Butlins. Even that dreg Aaron Chalmers is fighting Mayweather this weekend while you dress up as baby Dino 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you could never be a fighter you're a bleeping pansy
Someone off my fb is at butlins skeg now watching the masked singer I asked if Dino was jake and she said no so he's obvious not going this week 🤣

• Haha
He looks so proud doesn’t he the selfish wanker! Anybody would think he paid for it and build it himself, just look at the smugness🤢

Well If my husband had to open the kitchen blinds each morning and see that and be reminded that we begged a company to give us a free tree/play house for our childs birthday and didn’t even pay for it or put it together, I think he would in no way be smug but absolutely 💯 bleeping ashamed of himself!

Nevermind bro its you that has to look at that everyday and be reminded of how much of a selfish tit grifter of of father you really are ✌

Absolute pathetic excuse of a father!

0EEEB779-5205-4CAB-A282-90E0B4850CB5.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg please report back on the live people. I won’t be able to screenshot like last week. I’ve just got in from work need to grab a bite to eat then rush to school pick up. But would love to know what’s said 😂
Managed to go on my partners ig. Reception was awful. Not sure if he was at home or not but for somebody with crippling anxiety this morning, he seemed very upbeat. No comments coming through at all. I reckon he knew the playhouse would be brought up so begged to have them totally limited 😂 Same reason he didn’t dare advertise it. Said he would love to do champions of champions DOI because he loves reality TV so much and from what I saw, DOI was all they spoke about. He didn’t managed to do his normal begging for other shows this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And we thought Fakey had a bad hairline! Just came across this pic of Mickey Rourke 😬😲🤯 He used to be quite good looking in his younger days. Just proves that you can't mess with nature

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Well what a tit live! Hardly any comments, he looked everywhere except at the screen. Best bit was the fact that he’s all blurry. Anyone else fascinated by the woman’s ( from ok) little mouth when she’s talking?

• Haha
His clip about people talking tit behind others back.Here’s a tip for you prick stop begging and reading the thread.🦖

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree @ChastityDingle Rylan is someone else i love who has gone from being the joke act on X factor to a really well liked popular and successful guy! He worked hard at it though again nothing like lazy arse. One of the first comments on DOI was Ash got tin man he is so talented viewing is at an all time low aswell plus is this why dopey had to take Leo out so he could do a tit live with OK? Only people who watch are his sad female followers
BIB - Absolutely.

Am a huge fan of Rylan anyway, and as has been said many times, he has worked very hard for his success, and deserves it.

JQ seems to think that being on X Factor and some other reality programmes subsequently, should have made him successful / famous. Not a hope.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.