Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joon can I just say your dedication to always starting your comments with a ๐Ÿ” always tickles me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I thought I'd stop finding it funny after abit but you always get me with it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ” Because he is a COCK .....;) xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually feel a bit sorry for Sophie it's her special day and as usual she's left to see to the kids while he fucks about doing whatever HE wants even got the pool uncovered so he could do his half a length selfish bastard reckon her birthday reel was filmed last night too also what's with the KSI obsession?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually feel a bit sorry for Sophie it's her special day and as usual she's left to see to the kids while he fucks about doing whatever HE wants even got the pool uncovered so he could do his half a length selfish bastard reckon her birthday reel was filmed last night too also what's with the KSI obsession?
Noooo never ever feel sorry for her. She deserves everything she gets. Just read the wiki again and itโ€™ll will remind you sheโ€™s as bad as he is. I donโ€™t wish her any harm but sheโ€™s made her bed and she can lie in it ๐Ÿ˜Š As for the KSI thing, when heโ€™s used the health anxiety narrative up again, heโ€™s going back to the boxing/mma guarantee ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iโ€™ve made the mistake of feeling sorry for her before, then I remembered that she knew exactly what he and how he treats Freddie was when she married him. She chose to go ahead with it to try and be some crappy influencer, so to me sheโ€™s getting exactly what she deserves.

Noooo never ever feel sorry for her. She deserves everything she gets. Just read the wiki again and itโ€™ll will remind you sheโ€™s as bad as he is. I donโ€™t wish her any harm but sheโ€™s made her bed and she can lie in it ๐Ÿ˜Š As for the KSI thing, when heโ€™s used the health anxiety narrative up again, heโ€™s going back to the boxing/mma guarantee ๐Ÿ˜‚
Snap ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
So apparently she works hard๐Ÿค” doing what exactlyโ€ฆ filming content as an influencer and sheโ€™s tit at that- totally unnatural -so awkward. Going on holiday constantly bagging a freebie.
Sheโ€™s a rubbish parent, as too busy on her phone. Works hard๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tattle bingo on how soon they get home - check out is 11am. Will they stay for a nice lunch or will Ratboy dash back for more gym, running & boxing?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Happy 30th birthday, bro. I'm going to the pool for a swim, look after the kids, yeah?"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So are we thinking soph is pregnant? Not seen her drink, big coat on all the time and not been in the hot tub either ๐Ÿค”

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So are we thinking soph is pregnant? Not seen her drink, big coat on all the time and not been in the hot tub either ๐Ÿค”
God imagine.. she canโ€™t look after the 2 sheโ€™s got let alone another, The freebie blagging will be off the scale.

• Heart
I've been on the Lorraine page on FB, doing god's work about this bleep. I think we'll get an influx of new readers soon ..
Oh, and Jakey. My real name is on there. Come after me with all the sexually frustrated old grannies who blow smoke up your arse, and you'll regret it.....๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just had a peek at KSI's Instagram that man has muscles on his muscles and ratboy thinks he can take him on with his flabby belly hanging over his stinking purple shorts ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Itโ€™s probably already been mentioned so apologies for repeating but Fredโ€™s invisible in that birthday reel I see ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Not to defend baldy i still hate the knob but as there is less and less of Freddie posted i wondered if his dad had said something? I mean wank stain has posted him in his pants and all sorts if that was one of my kids I'd be furious

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not to defend baldy i still hate the knob but as there is less and less of Freddie posted i wondered if his dad had said something? I mean wank stain bas posted him in his pants and all sorts if that was one of my kids I'd be furious
I doubt it. I think youโ€™re giving Fakey too much credit ๐Ÿ˜‚ If Fredโ€™s dad had asked him to hold back, heโ€™d make sure everyone knew about. Personally I think heโ€™s so arrogant, heโ€™d ignore him anyway. Heโ€™s still posting him but just doesnโ€™t deem him important enough to put him in his own mothers birthday reel. Is that really a surprise? Nope heโ€™s been treating Freddie like a second class citizen ever since spud was born โ˜น

• Sad
  • Heart
I doubt it. I think youโ€™re giving Fakey too much credit ๐Ÿ˜‚ If Fredโ€™s dad had asked him to hold back, heโ€™d make sure everyone knew about. Personally I think heโ€™s so arrogant, heโ€™d ignore him anyway. Heโ€™s still posting him but just doesnโ€™t deem him important enough to put him in his own mothers birthday reel. Is that really a surprise? Nope heโ€™s been treating Freddie like a second class citizen ever since spud was born โ˜น
Only one person matters in that cunts life, and it sure as tit isn't the kids....
What's the massively expensive pressie flaps got then????
Goochi bag?...Van cleef and apples bracelet?
Moody Channel jacket??????

Reactions: 16
I have eight pages to catch up on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

im rough today two days out with the girls and my heads killing
I hope the next eight pages gives me a good laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚

As itโ€™s a hotel heโ€™s stopped at before, I would definitely say it will be gifted. Just donโ€™t understand why theyโ€™re taking the kids on this one. They leave them for weeks to duck off on holiday but are taking them with them for 1 night for her birthday. Itโ€™s not like they are going to a family resort. All heโ€™s mentioned was the fact itโ€™s got a pool there.
Nobody wants to babysit devil child thatโ€™s why . Noticed since Lisa last had leo and she wasnโ€™t impressed sheโ€™s not had him since
definitely think thatโ€™s why flappy didnโ€™t see her over Christmas because now flappy has no sitter .

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.