Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
See his new picture of the gremlin is filtered to duck. Ahhh boy are you realising he ain't all that so need to filter him like you do with yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Better park my arse for a bumpy thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

will he get a job ?
will he actually run for Charity ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Better park my arse for a bumpy thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

will he get a job ?
will he actually run for Charity ?
He's the next saville on the charity front. All he's got left to do now and it may help him meet new BOYS

• Haha
I think 2023 is the year jake comes out as gay BUT I think it will only be for maximum attention and love on the gram ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I liked Jimmy Hill bit wow what a chin. Im thinking Fakey is looking more Worzel Gummidge at this stage, with all the scratching and general scruffyness, and Flaps is Aunt Sally, cold hearted and loves herself and thinks sheโ€™s something sheโ€™s not! Oh look ๐Ÿ‘€ more wedding pics ๐Ÿ˜‚
8E8D0552-F1CF-4501-8078-3CD1A72BE939.png
158BC89D-D1F5-4928-B95D-D3220B48BDA7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I liked Jimmy Hill bit wow what a chin. Im thinking Fakey is looking more Worzel Gummidge at this stage, with all the scratching and general scruffyness, and Flaps is Aunt Sally, cold hearted and loves herself and thinks sheโ€™s something sheโ€™s not! Oh look ๐Ÿ‘€ more wedding pics ๐Ÿ˜‚ View attachment 1865950View attachment 1865951
I think he just looks like Jake quickenden โ€ฆ. A absolute ugly bleep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

honestly donโ€™t see how these 50 odd year old women drool over him heโ€™s ugly ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™d rarther sleep with Norris from Corrie ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just read an old article on the Fail about him. Donโ€™t know if anyone knew this already (I didnโ€™t) but after he won DOI he went and got three tattoos. One was a ice skate blade to signify his win. The second was a huge spider to mark his appearance on Iโ€™m a celeb and the third was a massive microphone for his 2 appearances on X factor ๐Ÿ™„ What a prick. It is funny though how the comments from 5 years ago are the same type of comments he still gets on there now ie desperate, attention seeking, who is he, fame hungry, etcโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜‚ In fact when you look at old articles about him you realise heโ€™s always been a total and utter tool.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
See I've ALWAYS said the day I pop out an ugly baby I'd have my womb out. My children are all genuinely handsome boys (youngest is pretty, looks like a pixie lol). Hope this comment doesn't come back to bite me on the arse if I have another lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think he just looks like Jake quickenden โ€ฆ. A absolute ugly bleep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

honestly donโ€™t see how these 50 odd year old women drool over him heโ€™s ugly ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™d rarther sleep with Norris from Corrie ๐Ÿ˜‚
@riddleme89 ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am 50 odd and trust me........all I find attractive, is the thought of smashing his teef in. My son is 34 and I would tear him a new hole if he was as vain as that twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
See I've ALWAYS said the day I pop out an ugly baby I'd have my womb out. My children are all genuinely handsome boys (youngest is pretty, looks like a pixie lol). Hope this comment doesn't come back to bite me on the arse if I have another lol.
Same with mine ๐Ÿ˜‚
I always feel awfull saying it but Leo really isnโ€™t cute at all . i Think Jake was expecting loads of work to come from having Leo but heโ€™s ended up jobless ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hes a boring dad now and has no talent at all .

@riddleme89 ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am 50 odd and trust me........all I find attractive, is the thought of smashing his teef in. My son is 34 and I would tear him a new hole if he was as vain as that twit.
I wish somebodyโ€™s would smash his turkey teeth in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Same with mine ๐Ÿ˜‚
I always feel awfull saying it but Leo really isnโ€™t cute at all . i Think Jake was expecting loads of work to come from having Leo but heโ€™s ended up jobless ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hes a boring dad now and has no talent at all .
Specially with him being blonde haired. He's just a plain standard looking baby in the face. No cuteness. No particular personality. He's just there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I must be the only person who thinks Leo is adorable.
What worries me with him is his lack of awareness, speech gait & poor posture. The fact that neither parent nor the grandparents seem to take any concern in this is worrying ( to me)

What worries me with him is his lack of awareness, speech gait & poor posture. The fact that neither parent nor the grandparents seem to take any concern in this is worrying ( to me)
Don't forget the feet and the neck. I'm sure I seen on that reel yesterday Leo's neck flopping back and him looking up at the lights. My baby is the same.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Specially with him being blonde haired. He's just a plain standard looking baby in the face. No cuteness. No particular personality. He's just there.
Just there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ creased

like kids at Leoโ€™s age genuinely are cute the things they come out with everything around them is exciting and new and they are exploring life . But Leo has no reaction at all . He doesnโ€™t talk or do anything just stares blank all day . I feel so sorry for him having tit parents and also having parents that donโ€™t put his needs first and take him to a doctor l something is very wrong with Leo Iโ€™m not sure what or if heโ€™s just very delayed but itโ€™s not right at all .

my 3 year old is currently being assessed for autism he has many signs of autism and the health visitor referred him . Heโ€™s very clever aswell he can count to 30 he was potty trained at two , he talks a lot he can tell you anything ๐Ÿ˜‚ but he has a lot of issues with noise and children around him he likes to do things a certain way and lines cars up all day long and colour order . He knows if something is wrong like the car is facing a different way to the others . Other things aswell but I be here all day . I knew straight away he wasnโ€™t like my others and thatโ€™s ok but I had to get advise and after he was assessed at the hospital they agreed that they think he might have autism so the health visitor referred for a full assessment.

• Heart
Genuinely asking not being funny but what is it about him that's adorable to you?
I love his little face. Ah look I love toddlers. My kids are all older now and think it just reminds me of those times. It's not his fault who his idiot parents are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.