Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His staggering childishness and selfishness has no boundaries. Whilst I’m not overly bothered about Sophie this overnight sleep over at a fancy ish place should be all about her! Instead as per usual it’s all about him, tagging the tit out of all of the tv programs he’s watching in the bath. She’s taking care of three of her kids, as per Jake, Freddie and Leo🤭 Christ he’s an oxygen thief!!
I really hope he’s got something special planned for today that he may have actually paid for himself 😂 He’ll do a grid post for her but he’ll be in it. His description on that post will be as much about him as her. Today will be him showing off the present he’s got her so people message saying what a wonderful person and husband he is 🤢 Can you imagine how their honeymoon is going to be 🤯 Polly will already be behind the scenes flogging the pictures to OK.
As for flappy. What an idiot. Drives to her own birthday night away and they don’t even go to the restaurant for a meal cos he wants to watch TV and pretend he’s in an ice bath. Oh and because he’s skint 👍🏻 He does duck all and she panders to his every pathetic attention seeking whim. I think he forgets she’s the one bringing in the cash now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
His birthday post to her what a load of 💩.No pictures of Fred just him and her pretending to be happy with forced kisses🤢🤢A night away swim in a freezing cold pool watch tv and order room service 🤣🤣So beggy wooden spoon didn’t get gifted a weekend away and had a night out with her friends 🤣🤣🤣2023 going to be the year these z listers get a taste of karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen the birthday reel. As I thought it would be, it’s as much about him featuring as her 🙄 loads of shots of her barely dressed (fortunately no flaps on show but very nearly 🤮) and of course spud features but no sign of Freddie 😡 what a bleep he is

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I don't have kids but it messes with my head that I'm old enough to be her mother 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t been on these threads for a while, because he’s completely fallen out of my IG algorithm, it’s been absolutely ✨ bliss ✨

I actually thought he’d stopped posting or I’d unfollowed him 🤣 10/10 would recommend to a friend.

not surprised to see he’s still a narcissistic tool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't have kids but it messes with my head that I'm old enough to be her mother 🥴
Me too, albeit I would've been 19yrs old, but I bet we look younger than her? I do!! 😂

That's it Ratboy. You make it all about yourself and leave your stepson out YET again. Nasty bleep you are. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Me too, albeit I would've been 19yrs old, but I bet we look younger than her? I do!! 😂

That's it Ratboy. You make it all about yourself and leave your stepson out YET again. Nasty bleep you are. 🤬

View attachment 1883912
Came on to say the same. Not one shot of lovely Freddie or "Freddy" as that prick calls him. 🤬

I know this might sound strange but I do think he's actually jealous of Freddie. Maybe Sophie [rightly!] gives him a lot of attention and that selfish bald bastard doesn't like it.

I honestly have no idea how or why she puts up with him. She has her following now, she could easily duck him off and carry on "influencing." She hasn't changed her Instagram handle which is telling in my opinion. She doesn't need him!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t imagine she makes enough money to give the freeloading twit the door.Her ads are basic crap and no one engages with her on her posts.She’s as bad as him using the boys for content and likes.Are just cheap tacky and the over sharing of everything day in day out just screams desperation.

I can’t imagine she makes enough money to give the freeloading twit the door.Her ads are basic crap and no one engages with her on her posts.She’s as bad as him using the boys for content and likes.Are just cheap tacky and the over sharing of everything day in day out just screams desperation.
I agree that they're both as bad as each other. She could do so much better than him though!

I didn't think he could get any more embarrassing 😂 shadow boxing by the pool on the wet ground taking ksi 🙈🙈🙈 u go mate give it socks🥊🥋 you big plonker and go spend some time with your wife on her birthday or better take the kids off and let her enjoy some peace

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the duck does he keep tagging KSI 🤣..it'd be funny if it wasn't so cringe. He's never going to contact you, you saggy balled bellend! 🤣🙈 and who is even filming that cringefest! 😳

• Haha
He’s trying to get on the next influencer boxing event 😂 he thinks cos he stopped the big dog Marcel before the end of their bout, he’s some sort of boxing guru 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Just seen the birthday reel. As I thought it would be, it’s as much about him featuring as her 🙄 loads of shots of her barely dressed (fortunately no flaps on show but very nearly 🤮) and of course spud features but no sign of Freddie 😡 what a bleep he is
Absolutely disgusting that Freddie doesn't feature at all in that reel. Shows exactly how he feels about him. 100% jealous of a child. Sad, pathetic man child! Just when you think he can't get any worse he excels himself. Vile!

Honestly I hope he drowns in that pool
Me too!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No such luck drowning in the pool - it's covered over. Didn't stop him from his fake phoney boxing routine which of course he has to film. Has he any idea what a complete wanker he looks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her wishing herself a happy 30th birthday on Instagram 🤢 I hope he’s bought her a better cake than that for today. So far a bog standard bunch of flowers, a supermarket cake with a Christmas party hat and a bottle of champagne gifted from the hotel. Surely he must have arranged a surprise for when they get home?

Paper hat🤣Cheap cake🤣tit flowers🤣And that’s it.View attachment 1884040
Great minds 😂😂😂

• Haha
Her wishing herself a happy 30th birthday on Instagram 🤢 I hope he’s bought her a better cake than that for today. So far a bog standard bunch of flowers, a supermarket cake with a Christmas party hat and a bottle of champagne gifted from the hotel. Surely he must have arranged a surprise for when they get home?

Great minds 😂😂😂
She got a happy birthday from Stacey Solomon! And she called her darling. Do they actually know each other?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.