Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could be right here because it’ll be something he’s suggested but yet again doesn’t have to make any effort to decorate the room, sort the food and drink out. Then flappy will just think he’s wonderful for being so thoughtful 🤣
I know he’s a selfish twit who doesn’t like attention on anyone but himself but if he’s arranged nothing for today/tonight, it’s him it looks bad on and he knows it and that’s why I think however crap it will be, he would have sorted something out for later. Yes I don’t think it’s going to be on the scale of someone like Jac Jossas was (the one he didn’t get invited to 😉) but let’s be honest, her disposable income is somewhat higher than his plus she has a lot more brands wanting to work with her than he’ll ever have in his lifetime 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww @Lucyxxxx if we all knew each other in real life I’d of spoiled you ❤.
Why’s he crawling up KSI’s arse all of a sudden has he forgotten he sent him a video of Freddie basically saying Prime was tit and he’s overcharging for it on Christmas Day?

• Haha
  • Heart
I think I’d be a bit gutted with the ‘effort’ for this 30th and I don’t even like fuss. Couldn’t get a sitter for the kids, evidently got a discounted rate for the hotel, present too tit for her to show off and he still managed to have time to himself while she had the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually feel a bit sorry for Sophie it's her special day and as usual she's left to see to the kids while he fucks about doing whatever HE wants even got the pool uncovered so he could do his half a length selfish bastard reckon her birthday reel was filmed last night too also what's with the KSI obsession?
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She's made her bed - let her lie in it. The only person I feel sorry for is Fred. His mother lets him be left out constantly. That in my eyes is unforgiveable. She's a bleep. 💯

Noooo never ever feel sorry for her. She deserves everything she gets. Just read the wiki again and it’ll will remind you she’s as bad as he is. I don’t wish her any harm but she’s made her bed and she can lie in it 😊 As for the KSI thing, when he’s used the health anxiety narrative up again, he’s going back to the boxing/mma guarantee 😂
Great minds think alike! 💖💯

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Psst Jake on your next catch up on here let the birthday girl know she’s hashtagged her birthday post #birthdayboy on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s been in the wine with him lots lately. I doubt she’s pregnant
I mean Stargirl, how can people NOT miss the fact that they are both absolute pissheads when everything has been receipted on here as clear as day by us lot! Even commenting about her being pregnant ffs! Read the thread!!!!! 😂😂😂

There has been 'mum juice' knocked back every single damn day and then some!!!!

• Haha
I mean Stargirl, how can people NOT miss the fact that they are both absolute pissheads when everything has been receipted on here as clear as day by us lot! Even commenting about her being pregnant ffs! Read the thread!!!!! 😂😂😂

There has been 'mum juice' knocked back every single damn day and then some!!!!

Exactly, can’t forget her mum juice post ffs still cringing internally at that 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Them pair are definitely skint .
I bet they are seriously struggling to pay the mortgage and bills !!

they went dubai all paid for and gifted .
They usually up until recent months have fancy meals out . But nothing since way way before the wedding
Her birthday weekend and no fancy meal ( que him dumping kids with her mum to take her out tonight because I said it ) 😂

No nails done since before dubai . This is a girl who always usually has her nails done professionally but has not had them done for dubai or her 30th . definitely struggling with money if she can’t afford her nails done in the last few months . So skint he couldn’t get a professional cake done with 30 on . Bloons and the usual influencer tit .

duai gifted
weekend away at Christmas was gifted
hotel gifted

they ain’t spent a penny in months so they definitely are struggling which is fine most of us are in the same boat but it’s how smug Jake is thinkings he’s a millionaire when he’s skint jobless and has no assets . Everything’s on finance. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think I’d be a bit gutted with the ‘effort’ for this 30th and I don’t even like fuss. Couldn’t get a sitter for the kids, evidently got a discounted rate for the hotel, present too tit for her to show off and he still managed to have time to himself while she had the kids.
Yet what do we honestly expect from someone who left his wife on their wedding night to sing at some Pontins type tit hole for approximately £25?!! If that doesn't scream "skint" I don't know what does 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t bleeping feel sorry for her either, I’m glad Fakey hasn’t made an effort with her because she doesn’t deserve a fuss, the way she treats her own son Freddie and how she lets that wanker treat him is disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a peek at KSI's Instagram that man has muscles on his muscles and ratboy thinks he can take him on with his flabby belly hanging over his stinking purple shorts 😂
He's ripped as duck! I bet he hasn't got a carrot cock either. Fakey needs to stop embarrassing himself full stop! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
🐔 Yep both a pair of prize cunts, don't feel sorry for them at all..Toss pots..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s blind this marriage was a set up and a sham to distract everybody from the fact he’s GAY
he was getting old and wanted a kid to get him some attention on the gram dopey fell for it .
He shows her no respect and Everything’s about him . He couldn’t kiss her on the day of his wedding .
He outshined her in a ridiculous outfit at an event SHE was invited to NOT him and she allowed it .

she will be pregnant again soon and we all know why , for content !!

soon enough when he dumps her and he will she will end up in a house she can’t afford to pay for stuck with three kids and onoy one income and let’s face it her ads won’t pay the bills and for three kids !! She’s silly .

• Heart
Not to defend baldy i still hate the knob but as there is less and less of Freddie posted i wondered if his dad had said something? I mean wank stain has posted him in his pants and all sorts if that was one of my kids I'd be furious
They didn't stop filming him in Dubai. To a point where Fred at the dinner table said "why are you filming?" when she was filming his dessert and looked completely fed up (clip in my recap at the start of this thread).

• Heart
Them pair are definitely skint .
I bet they are seriously struggling to pay the mortgage and bills !!

they went dubai all paid for and gifted .
They usually up until recent months have fancy meals out . But nothing since way way before the wedding
Her birthday weekend and no fancy meal ( que him dumping kids with her mum to take her out tonight because I said it ) 😂

No nails done since before dubai . This is a girl who always usually has her nails done professionally but has not had them done for dubai or her 30th . definitely struggling with money if she can’t afford her nails done in the last few months . So skint he couldn’t get a professional cake done with 30 on . Bloons and the usual influencer tit .

duai gifted
weekend away at Christmas was gifted
hotel gifted

they ain’t spent a penny in months so they definitely are struggling which is fine most of us are in the same boat but it’s how smug Jake is thinkings he’s a millionaire when he’s skint jobless and has no assets . Everything’s on finance. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was strange she went out with all her friends on Friday night but didn’t document on IG like she normally does. Maybe she’s planning on showing all her birthday content on one massive reel or even on her you tube channel 😂 if it’s as thrilling as her videos on there so far, we’d be in for a right treat 😂

• Haha
I can’t imagine she makes enough money to give the freeloading twit the door.Her ads are basic crap and no one engages with her on her posts.She’s as bad as him using the boys for content and likes.Are just cheap tacky and the over sharing of everything day in day out just screams desperation.
Both of them are prize work-dodgers.
He's always scratching and shirtless, so probs a prize soap-dodger as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It was strange she went out with all her friends on Friday night but didn’t document on IG like she normally does. Maybe she’s planning on showing all her birthday content on one massive reel or even on her you tube channel 😂 if it’s as thrilling as her videos on there so far, we’d be in for a right treat 😂
Or maybe she didn't go out at all & was really in looking after the kids while idiot was pretending too 🤔🤣

• Haha
Only one person matters in that cunts life, and it sure as tit isn't the kids....
What's the massively expensive pressie flaps got then????
Goochi bag?...Van cleef and apples bracelet?
Moody Channel jacket??????
A box of After Eights from Poundland 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.