Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe she didn't go out at all & was really in looking after the kids while idiot was pretending too 🤔🤣
Good point. I hadn’t thought of that. Considering he was meant to be home alone apart from when he did his warm sorry ice bath, he was very quiet on Insta that night 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It was strange she went out with all her friends on Friday night but didn’t document on IG like she normally does. Maybe she’s planning on showing all her birthday content on one massive reel or even on her you tube channel 😂 if it’s as thrilling as her videos on there so far, we’d be in for a right treat 😂
Don't forget her new TikTok account as well. We're all creaming ourselves with the excitement. It's just too much!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t even cope 😂

comedy gold

flappy big 30 spent in bed in a FREE hotel with her childish husband and kids .
Slimer in the cot at the end of the bed
watching catchphrase why your beggy husband begs for work 😂😂

yes guys it’s the downfall we all knew was coming both skint both jobless and both irrelevant… what a miserable 30th surrounded by nobody no family no friends so bad that you had no choice but to take your kids because nobody wants to babysit the Devil child 😂
And it probs cost them £60 in petrol, more for parking , etc . What is the point?

• Haha
bleeping hell, this 30th does look absolutely grim. Why is it that EVERYTHING they do looks absolutely tit? Poor Freddie may as well not even be there. Horrible, evil bastards. He looks SO fed up.

I don't know if you were but I was waiting for NikNak to do a 'Vicar of Dibley' in that muddy puddle!! 😂😂😂

325982152_574875257984595_4323021585631289403_n.jpg
325300774_506259144975105_6438041706667753520_n.jpg
325333553_869345860784475_427876008943342009_n.jpg

325653124_727744158617324_3658652074942083927_n.jpg
325573747_723267782493016_1051080441731878738_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sad witch who spends the 30th in a hotel with her husband and kids and just has lunch

my 30th two years ago i booked a spa day for all my girls
the next day we went on holiday for a week and had the best time
I woke up my 30th and my friends had decorated the room with all bloons banners it was amazing and so many gifts with 30 on

we also had a 30th night out my friends got me a rose gold sash and tiara .

she clearly has no friends and is boring . what A tit way to hit 30 😂
To be fair I wasn't arsed about my 30th at all. Didn't think it was a big deal. I just had a spa day with my mum. Did more for my 40th. Hubby got me a balloon arch installed at home as a surprise, took me out for dinner and replaced a sentimental Tiffany necklace that had worn out with a new one. My friends then took me for lunch and a spa day as a surprise.
Doubt Flapz is doing any else this weekend. Will have to see if her friends organise anything. Unless they're not bothering because their belated honeymoon is coming up. Although she was asking for suggestions a while ago. Maybe as many have said, no freebies were presenting themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair I wasn't arsed about my 30th at all. Didn't think it was a big deal. I just had a spa day with my mum. Did more for my 40th. Hubby got me a balloon arch installed at home as a surprise, took me out for dinner and replaced a sentimental Tiffany necklace that had worn out with a new one. My friends then took me for lunch and a spa day as a surprise.
Doubt Flapz is doing any else this weekend. Will have to see if her friends organise anything. Unless they're not bothering because their belated honeymoon is coming up. Although she was asking for suggestions a while ago. Maybe as many have said, no freebies were presenting themselves.
She begged on two occasions. One for the Suffolk area and the other one for London with a 'buffet' etc. Glad she didn't get any response. She had to drive them all back today as well! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They literally accept ANYTHING as a grifting freebie, even if it costs them money to attend it 😆😆
It looks bare as duck & a total waste of time.
" look at me , I'm overnighting in an hotel......
....somewhere" . 😐🤣

I overnighted in hotels all over the World when I was working - the firm paid it all . Bet I've seen and done much more than they have, while holding down a job ( just like everyone else does )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Good point. I hadn’t thought of that. Considering he was meant to be home alone apart from when he did his warm sorry ice bath, he was very quiet on Insta that night 🤔
Exactly 👌..they are 100% struggling with money. I bet she never went out but needs it to look like she did! It's laughable isn't it..skinting themselves to look good on the gram 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly 👌..they are 100% struggling with money. I bet she never went out but needs it to look like she did! It's laughable isn't it..skinting themselves to look good on the gram 😅
It's all a bit bleeping ludicrous 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell, this 30th does look absolutely grim. Why is it that EVERYTHING they do looks absolutely tit? Poor Freddie may as well not even be there. Horrible, evil bastards. He looks SO fed up.

I don't know if you were but I was waiting for NikNak to do a 'Vicar of Dibley' in that muddy puddle!! 😂😂😂

View attachment 1884625
View attachment 1884628
View attachment 1884629View attachment 1884630View attachment 1884631
View attachment 1884635
View attachment 1884637View attachment 1884638
View attachment 1884639
So he jumps in a cold swimming pool and it takes his breath away and is in shock but he apparently has ice baths every day without flinching 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And don't forget that post of her mentioning the 'gorgeous earrings and necklace set' her friends bought' She never took a photo of that did she? 😂😂

325575169_558165136360435_7972000209007424100_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I hope I didn’t piss anybody off with what I said I absolutely didn’t intent to . I know some people don’t make a fuss . It’s more the fact she Was making a big song and dance about her 30th and she’s done nothing , Had to fake her own girls night out then spend a night with her kids in what should be a romantic get away why her husband enjoys the hotels facilities on his own leaving her to watch two kids in a small hotel room . Then he proceeds to watch boxing all night . I would be really upset if my birthday weekend was like that . 30 might be nothing to some but it is a big birthday and deep Down I think she probably is disappointed xx

It’s becoming clear that nobody wants to babysit Leo . First Dubai now she’s had to take both kids to the hotel and let’s face it compare the last five months to previous months and you can absolutely tell they are skint . We all know had she had the money and the babysitter this weekend would have been very different but they are both skint 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope I didn’t piss anybody off with what I said I absolutely didn’t intent to . I know some people don’t make a fuss . It’s more the fact she Was making a big song and dance about her 30th and she’s done nothing xx
No, not at all. I went to Jamaica for mine and had a party when I got back! My 40th was a blast and I'm currently planning my 50th this year!!

• Heart
No, not at all. I went to Jamaica for mine and had a party when I got back! My 40th was a blast and I'm currently planning my 50th this year!!
Bet that was amazing my husband and his family are Jamaican I’ve always said I would visit Jamaica one day .
you sound like fun I imagine your party’s are full of laughter .
I’m a party girl at heart love nothing more than a good party . It’s my mums 50th soon and I’m definitely going to be throwing her a good party 😂 and show all her embarrassing photos from her youth . Her hair in the 80s was hilarious like Tina turna 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope I didn’t piss anybody off with what I said I absolutely didn’t intent to . I know some people don’t make a fuss . It’s more the fact she Was making a big song and dance about her 30th and she’s done nothing , Had to fake her own girls night out then spend a night with her kids in what should be a romantic get away why her husband enjoys the hotels facilities on his own leaving her to watch two kids in a small hotel room . Then he proceeds to watch boxing all night . I would be really upset if my birthday weekend was like that . 30 might be nothing to some but it is a big birthday and deep Down I think she probably is disappointed xx

It’s becoming clear that nobody wants to babysit Leo . First Dubai now she’s had to take both kids to the hotel and let’s face it compare the last five months to previous months and you can absolutely tell they are skint . We all know had she had the money and the babysitter this weekend would have been very different but they are both skint 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually can’t believe he’s planned absolutely nothing for her ! she has to ask herself would HE of accepted this pile of dog crap for his 30th ?! clue would he duck!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.