Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More begging. Now Catchphrase. FFS, we only mentioned game shows a few pages back so he's been reading here.

duck off Fakey you beg. 🖕

325169501_2155011608038770_3902334516253540169_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least twenty times he has posted today🙄Also on Twitter what a absolute sad bastard.Health anxiety my arse addicted to looking at his own saggy arse face online his only issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More for you @PrincessJeanie apologies some are nauseating 🤮
Thanks ❤ Far too many topless shots though 🤮 Weekend away for her birthday? I think he means 1 free night away. He allegedly goes in ice baths every day but is moaning about a swimming pool being freezing 🙄 and I can’t even think about those purple shorts that must stand up by themselves when he bothers to take them off 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
'Ice Bath' my arse. Again, WHERE IS THE ICE?

325575169_558165136360435_7972000209007424100_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
God he is bloody tragic !!!! It’s embarrassing just how desperate he is really .
Oti is a bloody professional dancer ffs ….
She is in the panel for that reason … others have experience on the ice .

He is such a bloody dick !!!

Takes Sophie
On e freebie hotel stay for her 30th and he’s been in
I’ve bath and now soaking in the bath probably whilst she
Looks after the kids . Such a selfish prick !!

Making it all about Sophie …. Yeah whatever .

He’s probably got her one of the tacky van Cleef Bracelets….. whatever ha hás got her … he won’t be able to just give her it …. It will have to be recorded from the gram …… then he will sit back wanking himself off reading all the “ best husband “ messages 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1883179
View attachment 1883180
Looks a bloody cracking 30th 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1883179
View attachment 1883180
How bleeping smug does she look in that picture though 🤢 All I can say is she’s easily pleased if she feels loved over her husband blagging a free room for one night, then him sitting in an ‘ice’ bath and watching influencer boxing while she sees to the kids as usual.
I wonder if on her birthday he’ll actually take her for dinner somewhere? If he does I’m calling Sheesh or the Marquis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s just appearing on that new for you bit on my Twitter homepage he’s watching the boxing. Lucky Flappy had to drive herself to her gifted birthday night away and he’s done nothing but watch sport.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s just appearing on that new for you bit on my Twitter homepage he’s watching the boxing. Lucky Flappy had to drive herself to her gifted birthday night away and he’s done nothing but watch sport.
Who said romance is dead .....👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some bog standard flowers 😂 He’s going to do a big reveal on her main present tomorrow……. will 100% be something ‘designer’ that they can show off on the gram 👍🏻
If they don't show the packaging it'll be an Ali express knock off! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She'd have been better going alone. Had to chauffeur him as always. Then he's all me me me, I I I. bleeping hell how can she want to be with someone like that.

Reactions: 15
His staggering childishness and selfishness has no boundaries. Whilst I’m not overly bothered about Sophie this overnight sleep over at a fancy ish place should be all about her! Instead as per usual it’s all about him, tagging the tit out of all of the tv programs he’s watching in the bath. She’s taking care of three of her kids, as per Jake, Freddie and Leo🤭 Christ he’s an oxygen thief!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.