Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does this mean Flaps isn’t getting her party she was on the beg for in London?
I know she’s going to a hotel but by the sounds she may as well of stayed at home, it’s hardly gonna be a romantic night away with two kids and her biggest child on Insta all night.
Sad witch who spends the 30th in a hotel with her husband and kids and just has lunch

my 30th two years ago i booked a spa day for all my girls
the next day we went on holiday for a week and had the best time
I woke up my 30th and my friends had decorated the room with all bloons banners it was amazing and so many gifts with 30 on

we also had a 30th night out my friends got me a rose gold sash and tiara .

she clearly has no friends and is boring . what A tit way to hit 30 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just caught up and I was honestly expecting to see some extravagant over the top post / gift for flappy all plastered over IG. Very disappointing, he doesn’t make any effort at all does he, selfish cockwomble.

Reactions: 15
So as they had to check out at 11am i assume they have put the luggage in the car and are just wandering around the hotel grounds bleeping hell it's my dog's birthday today and even he is having a better day than flappy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sad witch who spends the 30th in a hotel with her husband and kids and just has lunch

my 30th two years ago i booked a spa day for all my girls
the next day we went on holiday for a week and had the best time
I woke up my 30th and my friends had decorated the room with all bloons banners it was amazing and so many gifts with 30 on

we also had a 30th night out my friends got me a rose gold sash and tiara .

she clearly has no friends and is boring . what A tit way to hit 30 😂
Don't get me wrong I'm truly glad you had an amazing 30th but it did sting a little reading that lol. No fuckers every bothered doing anything like that for any of my birthdays even though anyone who knows me knows full well I want a huge fuss making of me on the day and they never do. Then people question why I chose to isolate myself lol.

To make my comment on topic from someone who's birthday isn't bothered about what a tit 30th birthday for Johnny Bravo.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I see after A year they are still sharing this every day to sell his tickets and nobody wants them …. Added another three acts to the already two acts to try sell the tickets 😂😂

the pure embarrassing twit . Ed sheeran and Lewis capaldi sold out in seconds BRO ….. ah well two years later you might eventually fill a small theatre room 😂😂

So a normal night for them then.
Imagine spending your 30th with your kids in a hotel room I’d rarther dip my eyes in battery acid 😂😂

no sex aswell on your 30th 😂

So far she's had a bowlful of vomit with leaves in, garage bought flowers and now knocking back the 'mum juice'. 🤣

View attachment 1882350View attachment 1882351View attachment 1882352View attachment 1882353View attachment 1882355View attachment 1882356
I’m on page 42 catching up and duck Me I’m cringing for the daft witch 😂😂

big 30 and she couldn’t afford her nails done … tragic mate . Noticed she didn’t have them done for dubai either clearly both skint

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I see after A year they are still sharing this every day to sell his tickets and nobody wants them …. Added another three acts to the already two acts to try sell the tickets 😂😂

the pure embarrassing twit . Ed sheeran and Lewis capaldi sold out in seconds BRO ….. ah well two years later you might eventually fill a small theatre room 😂😂

Imagine spending your 30th with your kids in a hotel room I’d rarther dip my eyes in battery acid 😂😂

no sex aswell on your 30th 😂

I’m on page 42 catching up and duck Me I’m cringing for the daft witch 😂😂

big 30 and she couldn’t afford her nails done … tragic mate . Noticed she didn’t have them done for dubai either clearly both skint
Funny though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are 100% trying to add speculation about a pregnancy. Her wrapping her coat around her or turning away from the camera and him not getting her belly in shot. Bore off! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t even cope 😂

comedy gold

flappy big 30 spent in bed in a FREE hotel with her childish husband and kids .
Slimer in the cot at the end of the bed
watching catchphrase why your beggy husband begs for work 😂😂

yes guys it’s the downfall we all knew was coming both skint both jobless and both irrelevant… what a miserable 30th surrounded by nobody no family no friends so bad that you had no choice but to take your kids because nobody wants to babysit the Devil child 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Don't get me wrong I'm truly glad you had an amazing 30th but it did sting a little reading that lol. No fuckers every bothered doing anything like that for any of my birthdays even though anyone who knows me knows full well I want a huge fuss making of me on the day and they never do. Then people question why I chose to isolate myself lol.

To make my comment on topic from someone who's birthday isn't bothered about what a tit 30th birthday for Johnny Bravo.
If I was your friend I would have absolutely gone over the top ❤😊

it’s so sad that Jake can’t make the effort for her birthday and made it all about him . sometimes I feel sorry for her but then I realise she is just as bad as him and allows it . So I take it the flowers is all she’s getting or will we se the big reveal later .

still thinking they are both skint and that explains her tit 30th .

can’t believe the nasty bastard left Freddie out on the reel he’s just awfull !!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What the hell is this day he’s planned.Walk in the mud her face like thunder🤣🤣🤣Well if that’s how he thinks miss fussy pants enjoys her birthday lol journey home going to be fun🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe he’s got people decorating the house for her birthday before they get home? Surprise dinner/party tonight? Surely he’s planned something more than 1 free night away. He lives his life on the gram, documenting everything and stalking other accounts so will know exactly what other z listers do for their 30th birthdays. Can’t believe he won’t do something elaborate just so he can use it for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Us Fakeys would make a big fuss of you, @Lucyxxxx! ❤❤

What the hell is this day he’s planned.Walk in the mud her face like thunder🤣🤣🤣Well if that’s how he thinks miss fussy pants enjoys her birthday lol journey home going to be fun🤣🤣
And she's got to drive them all back 🤣🤣

There must be some elaborate balloon arch and the obligatory "30" floor light thing for when she gets home, surely?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe he’s got people decorating the house for her birthday before they get home? Surprise dinner/party tonight? Surely he’s planned something more than 1 free night away. He lives his life on the gram, documenting everything and stalking other accounts so will know exactly what other z listers do for their 30th birthdays. Can’t believe he won’t do something elaborate just so he can use it for content.
You could be right here because it’ll be something he’s suggested but yet again doesn’t have to make any effort to decorate the room, sort the food and drink out. Then flappy will just think he’s wonderful for being so thoughtful 🤣

• Haha
Her 30th evening will be spent on the sofa while fakey records himself watching dancing on ice thinking he’s the judge. So romantic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her 30th evening will be spent on the sofa while fakey records himself watching dancing on ice thinking he’s the judge. So romantic 😂
Oh tit yes DOI I forgot that is back on, oh he’ll defo be giving his unwanted opinion, taking absolute tit as per usual like he’s a bleeping expert just because he won it. I have never watched it but is it like the best if a bad bunch really in terms of the quality of the skating or are there some genuinely good ones?

Reactions: 11
Oh tit yes DOI I forgot that is back on, oh he’ll defo be giving his unwanted opinion, taking absolute tit as per usual like he’s a bleeping expert just because he won it. I have never watched it but is it like the best if a bad bunch really in terms of the quality of the skating or are there some genuinely good ones?
Joey"brains trust" Essex is on it this year, so gather from that what you may.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.