Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Currently 51 stories up on his insta and its only 4.30pm......51 🙄 and he thinks this is normal?I don't know anybody who holds down any type of job, full or part time, or has people to care for that would ever have the time or inclination to post 51 stories in less than 24 hours. He's insane, and I don't use that word lightly

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Please everyone report the story where he’s named his so called ‘troll’. It is doxxing and he’ll get shadowbanned if it gets reported 👍🏻

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
His house is built on an old red Indian burial ground... every night, Big Chief Wanahandjob chases him round the bedroom....
It’s built on the ghost of his fucking career.
Either work hard and get in the industry or give it up and stop attention seeking Jake

You’ve been handed chances on a plate. You are a lazy chancer and so is your wife who was doing well until you dragged her down telling her influencing was better than her actual career

Oh and your pathetic mother too that enables you just so she can use ‘quickenden’ to get Instagram followers

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Huge congrats to @Lucyxxxx. for our thread title with 29 votes.

We had Fakey making a complete arse of himself at the Pride of Britain Awards by dancing in front of the Strictly crew. An utter disgrace when the awards were for humble heroes and he made it all about himself yet again for publicity!

Same old shit, different day for him.

He has messaged one of our beloved Fakeys because he is rattled by Tattle. Stay off our thread then!

Carry on Fakeys! 😘

Previous thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Fakey definitely not off IG, he's followed an additional 3 accounts since announcing his flouncing! 😅🤣

• Haha

shysod90

Was looking to get a rotating car seat for our 7month old and just seen this lazy stick bitch been gifted one🤬🤬
Won’t be going to maxi cosi now. These seats can range up to nearly 300 and these cunts get one for free???
Anyone who expressed any sympathy the last few days should forget it, she deserves the way Jake treats her. She’s a cunt.
Stupid smug rough arse looking slag
“HOoowww gawjuzzzz is toDAYYyYyY definitely feeling anuthaaaa bike ride todaayyyyyy”

god I want to rip my face off..her voice..the fake accent🤮

sorry I’m just raging after that

Eta- so she’s chucking her sprog in nursery again to go on a bike ride? And why is that lazy cunt not installing the seat into his own car? My god he can’t even do that🤣

they both need to find a cliff I don’t care anymore😤

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
We all knew it was happening as he made it pretty obvious but it’s streaming on Discovery Plus early next year.
Hearing voices in his Essex countryside home apparently 😂 Countryside home? He lives in a new build on the outskirts of Colchester 🤦🏻‍♀️
a spiritual presence guiding him - there’s the dead dad narrative already. Fuck me he’s like a broken record 🤣

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
I'm sorry I'm a div but this thread moves quicker than Usain Bolt. The snitch business. So was that message from the snitch to Fake or Fake to the snitch?

It makes me feel sick.

Doesn't he know one of the sexiest things is a man in a shirt with a few buttons undone, giving a glimpse of chest? Us ladies like to use our imagination (yes I know my avatar is Alex Turner wearing only a waistcoat, but he's allowed lol)
There is no such thing as a “tattle snitch”, Fakey DM’ed a regular poster on the thread pretending someone had “snitched” on them to say they were slagging him off on tattle so he was blocking them but they were already blocked so fakey unblocked them to send the direct message as the tattle poster did not have fakey blocked and why should they? its an anonymous gossip site, so we think fakey is going through his blocked list and has probably sent out a load of these generic direct messages the absolute looser, tattle has obviously gotten to him and his “flappy cornbeef curtains on show wife” this week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I never realised before that Zelda reads from notes on her stories, lol
She is giving me Edward Scissorhands vibes when she uses her long boney fingers to push back her hair.

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Omg watching his last stories of Leo and the cat gave me such anxiety. Why the fuck is he teaching his child to go up to a cats face 😡 I have a chihuahua and she knows she’s never allowed to lick faces and doesn’t even attempt to get near my sons face. I trust her with my life she’s a loving pet and has been around since my son was a baby and has always been so careful around him. But still you can NEVER be too careful. What if he sees a cat in the street goes up to it and gets clawed! He’s so irresponsible I cannot believe

VC10

VIP Member
No TV media ever asks him back. He hasn't even been asked back to " do a turn" at Pontins again. They don't want him.

He must have a very thick skin.

She's work-shy, thinks she's Elizabeth Taylor, or something

With no money, a freebie box of make up from Rimmel London, and grifting freebies. They must spend all day , every day, on the phone begging.

You'd think their families would talk to them regarding concerns over income, bills etc ?

The fact that they didn’t buy two car seats off their own backs anyway for their small child just shows how selfish they are.
‘Finally got a new car seat’ what cuz Jake prioritised spending £150 on shit Halloween makeup to go sit in his pals living room and the only way you can afford a second is if it were free.
Shit shit parents.

The great thing is.. when this podcast comes out it will be an open house for comments. I hope it’s on YouTube. Jake can’t do anything about those as it’s not his podcast.
Their priorities are all arse-about-face.

Spends £150 on make up for a few hours yet won't buy a safety chair for his kid.

And they wonder why they receive online comments and criticism on their non-stop online posts?

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
The problem is, firstly he's asked himself that question, and secondly he's a class A narc!

He'll never be able to answer any question honestly that a psychiatric asks, so it will never be an honest and accurate assessment.

In fact, he's that twat that will be researching every conceivable outcome just so he can get the 'diagnosis' - just like those people that claim mental health by tricking the test just to get benefits and not work (and yes, I know these people and they boil my fucking piss!!)
So he has time to go get himself tested for ADHD but has no time to take his clearly fucking delayed child who can’t speak a word at the age of nearly two and can’t control his own head properly and is gormless 24/7 . Shocking you would think his kid being delayed would be more important but it’s the Jake show as usual !!

• Heart

sillydot

Chatty Member
This is why your nearly two year has a mentality of a 11 month old.

engage with him properly!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your fucking phone out of his face whilst he is trying to eat his breakfast. Speak to him one on one without the big show down. No one’s cares about Leo to see him eating breakfast… seriously stop.
I feel for this kid I really do. Doesn’t stand a fucking chance with these chuckle brothers

Attachments

• Haha

MrsG03

'We finally got round to getting another car seat for Leo...' No you didn't, it was bloody gifted and that's the only reason you now have two!!!!

• Heart

Glitterbelle

To be honest I don’t like Kate but she doesn’t put a phone in her kids face 24/7 like Jake . He’s wierd he needs a life . His hands attached to that phone all day .
I think it's because Kate and Boj have actual jobs and don't rely on the gram as their main source of income. I don't know why because I think children should grow up in a Liberal, relaxed environment, but something in the pit of my tummy gives me the ick when he has Leo climbing all the over his naked chest while he eye fucks the camera.

• Sick